Another liberal hack retires...

I look forward to Colbert taking over.

I had the pleasure of meeting Dave Leterman's mom in the Second Presbyterian Church in Indianapolis.

Talking about the apple falling far from the tree!!!

Goodbye & good riddance David Letterman.

Your womanizing ways won't be missed
I Heart Dave. I've recorded his show for years, I get up in the morning and watch him. He makes me laugh and that's a good start to the day anyway. I'm transitioning to Jimmy Fallon but very sad to see Dave go.

Who cares? What does this have to do with politics?
Awwww poor baby. Need a fresh binkey?
No just less pop culture bullshit in the politics forum. Quit watching TV, shit rots your brain
Get a grip bud. Drugs, the internet & alcohol rot your brain. Intelligent viewing gives you MORE information for diversity of ideas.

The vitriol we post daily on this site is far worse than just about any TV program

I Heart Dave. I've recorded his show for years, I get up in the morning and watch him. He makes me laugh and that's a good start to the day anyway. I'm transitioning to Jimmy Fallon but very sad to see Dave go.
What about Colbert? His show was really funny. If he can translate that to network TV it could be good

What about Colbert? His show was really funny. If he can translate that to network TV it could be good
I never really liked him for some reason. Too manic maybe. I'll check him out but not sure about him.

I never really liked him for some reason. Too manic maybe. I'll check him out but not sure about him.
I liked his BLUNT nature. Lol

I didn't like Dave early on, but he grew on me.
Leno always just grated my nerves.

Dave would, sometimes, piss me off when he would get too political but I will miss him.

Colbert is a clown

Craig Ferguson is who I really miss (Geoff would have me in stitches)

Never cared for Letterman...he is seldom funny. Colbert, another big gov loving Dem, is at least funny.

I loved that Letterman was crazed enough to pull shit like, "well it's the second Thursday of the month and that means time to call Joe Frazier and find out how much gas is in his car", and then do it. He's an original.

Forum List

Back