Reminder to Cons: Rush Limbaugh and Lunch begins at 12PM EST

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Hey cons, your favorite fatass loudmouth posterboy willbe on radio at 12PM. Be sure to bring your iphone with you and listen to Limbaugh's attack on gays and women (err, I mean "feminzais") during your lunch hour and beyond.

This was a public service announcement, brought to you courtesy USMB!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Are pain pills optional?

Yep, the pills are optional for listeners. They're not recommended by most rational doctors. But for Limbaugh himself, he has his illegal supply of Oxycontins. Not to worry, he's well stocked now with fat on his body and pills in the cabinet. :)

hello-fag-police-op-is-on-the-loose-again.jpg

OK got it. So you are a homophobe. Any time you disagree with someone you call them "fag". Trust me, it's not your fault. You and your RW brothers and sisters are wired to hate gays. Obviously human rights means nothing to you righties. All that matters is you hate gays and use a derogatory term to
describe your opponents as gays.

How nice. Seriously, which other class of people do you hate besides gays? I bet the list is quite long. Thanks for your homophobia.

There's not a doubt in my mind that Progs listen to Limbaugh wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than I do.

OK cons, I have to get back to work. Someone has to pay taxes to help you get your free food stamps and section 8 rent money. Got to go, I will check in here throughout the day.

OK got it. So you are a homophobe. Any time you disagree with someone you call them "fag". Trust me, it's not your fault. You and your RW brothers and sisters are wired to hate gays. Obviously human rights means nothing to you righties. All that matters is you hate gays and use a derogatory term to

How nice. Seriously, which other class of people do you hate besides gays? I bet the list is quite long. Thanks for your homophobia.

Quit being a fag. :thup:

Urban Dictionary Fag

Fag
1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.
2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
" Look at that fag riding that Harley."
"Why are these fags always so loud."

Urban Dictionary Fag

Fag
1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.
2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
" Look at that fag riding that Harley."
"Why are these fags always so loud."

fag 3
(făg)
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a gay man.

fag - definition of fag by The Free Dictionary

Looks like a brand new member of the PC Police has signed on...

don't mind mac here ^ he's the anti "PC" police

there's no slur he doesn't embrace and decent people apparently offend him...

I don't need a reminder to put Rush up on the radio...But thanks for thinking of it.
El Rushbo STILL broadcasting from the southern command at the EIB broadcasting network from behind the golden microphone.....
How many years is this now? lol

Forum List

Back