Another killer cop walks!

Did the OP watch the same video as everyone else? What evidence in that video proves beyond a reasonable doubt? The jury made the right call.
Yeah, just like the made the "RIGHT" call on those hundreds of inmates on death row who were later exonerated by DNA evidence!

He was just another dirty ass nigga

Screen-Shot-2016-09-20-at-9.53.30-PM-1024x531.png
SEE POST # 94

Damn... I guess we will be seeing a lot of White druggies ( like Betty Shelby the cop who killed Crutcher was) and pushers with mugshots like that soon if Jeff Sessions has his way.

Go live in Africa, they don't care about stopping crime there as much

Go live in Africa, they don't care about stopping crime there as much
Blacks can't go back to Africa..there are too many Chinese and Whites there vying for the resources of Africa... wake up..fule!@

when you're a woman facing down a much larger and presumably stronger male assailant get back to me
She wasn't alone and she was armed...the victim wasn't. None of the other officers at the scene pulled out a gun. One did use a less deadly stun gun.

Even other officers have remarked that the shooting was not good! The prosecutor did the right thing and originally charged the killer with murder. Bu, t obviously, race played a part when the dominant white female jury
acquitted their sister. The several blacks were just tokens specially chosen for that subservient quality black konservatives are so well known for.

so what if she was armed?

you don't think an unarmed man could seriously injure or kill an armed woman?

what was she supposed to do wait until the guy had his hands around her throat?
You didn't see the video did you?

I saw it a while ago

he refused her orders many times
Did you hear that on the video? Don't lie now!

didn't hear anything on the video since there is no sound and the view was screened by other officers so you also can't say what he was doing right before he got shot can you?

I'll believe a cop's testimony over some piece of shit repeat offender any day

She wasn't alone and she was armed...the victim wasn't. None of the other officers at the scene pulled out a gun. One did use a less deadly stun gun.

Even other officers have remarked that the shooting was not good! The prosecutor did the right thing and originally charged the killer with murder. Bu, t obviously, race played a part when the dominant white female jury
acquitted their sister. The several blacks were just tokens specially chosen for that subservient quality black konservatives are so well known for.

I saw it a while ago

didn't hear anything on the video since there is no sound and the view was screened by other officers so you also can't say what he was doing right before he got shot can you?

You

I saw it a while ago

I saw what you jusr did. You say Crutcher refused to obey the female officer's orders but you don't know if that's true due to the video having no audio. And yoshit repeat offenderu saw the helicopter overhead in fairly close proximity which makes lots of noise...noise that probably made it difficult to hear any orders.

Given the obvious distressed mental state of the victim...all that noise...and the sirens of back-up cruisers arriving could test the anxiety threshold of anyone..let alone a mentally challenged person.

Moreover...Betty Shelby and another officer advanced towards Crutcher as he walked back to his vehicle violating the limits of the 20 ft safety zone and ignoring passersby who reported hearing Crutcher say hia vehicle was going to explode.

The few seconds of video leading up to the shooting was obscured but, because he was a tall man I could still see Crutchers hands on top of his head above the field of blue uniforms between the camera and him. Almost simultaneously a shot was fired and suddenly the audio was restored....You could hear Crutcher reporting shots fired suspect
Down.

And that shit repeat offender never got to tell his side of the story. He won't be able to take care of his children ...even if he had to sell drugs to do it. That might have made him a criminal but his kids weren't on welfare...and that Caddilac Escalade he was driving showed he wasn't spending all his profits getting high.

Terrence was desperately trying to turn his life around but he lost the strugge against drug addiction and inadvertantly fell victim to a druggie killer cop who herself had a criminal history.. He was further victimized by an
unsympathetic jury ...9 Whites of the jury somehow coerced, intimidated, or influenced the three Black jurors to side with them.
I would pay to hear their stories...

I saw it a while ago

Why? Rare 'Perry Mason' moment in court wins dismissal for defendant, desk duty for 5 police officers

Do police officers have a reputation like George Washington of always telling the truth?

Police dash cam video exonerates NJ man, implicates cops

Opinion | Why Police Lie Under Oath

So why do you believe the police in spite of the evidence that "testilying" is widespread?

Most right wing Repub-lie-cons would agree with you. I expected that.

Why did you leave out the part about the reason police responded to the location? Mr. Crutchner had left his SUV running in the middle of the road telling people it was going to explode.

Homicide Sergeant Dave Walker stated that PCP had been recovered from Crutcher's car.
[18] Shelby's attorney had previously stated that she thought Crutcher might be under the influence of PCP based on what she learned during her drug-recognition training.[14][18] Crutcher's father had stated in a 2012 affidavit that his son had a history of PCP use.

Shooting of Terence Crutcher - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back