Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

A juror doesn't get to opine about whether a person should have been arrested. The Grand Jury has a responsibility to review arrests and determine if persons should be indicted but wouldn't you know the prosecution plumb forgot to submit the case to the Grand Jury.

A juror doesn't get to opine about whether a person should have been arrested. The Grand Jury has a responsibility to review arrests and determine if persons should be indicted but wouldn't you know the prosecution plumb forgot to submit the case to the Grand Jury.

There was no Grand Jury. Which means the Prosecution knew they did not have a case. Hell Corey lied in the announcement of charges.

This entire case boils down to the fact a grown man shot an unarmed boy after following him through a darkened condo complex and there were no penalties against the man.

I don't think Zimmerman was a racist nor do I think he committed Second Degree Manslaughter, but there can be no doubt that he pursued and ended up shooting an unarmed kid. Since he instigated the situation, there should be penalties for this, but Florida law presently doesn't allow it. I expect that will change. Too late for Martin's family, of course.

LOL!!!!

1. It isn't illegal to walk out of your truck!
2. It isn't illegal to carry a gun
3. The thug was beating the guys head into the ground

This means he was justified in self defense. This entire case shows just how stupid these people really are.

1. It isn't illegal to walk home from the 7-11.
2. It isn't illegal to have Skittles and a soda.
3. It isn't illegal to defend yourself against a strange man following you and playing with something in his pants.

If I'd seen a man chasing a boy through the condo complex at night, I'd have grabbed my own legal 9mm and when after him. If he went for his gun, I'd have defended myself and shot the perverted fucker multiple times. Out of fear for my life, of course.

I see an over zealous, racist, copwannbe loser..who needs a life.

So calling 9/11 every 63 days makes you zealous, identifying whites, blacks and hispanics in your calls makes you racist.

I see you as a profiler wanna be who is racist against Hispanics...and needs a life.

Calling the cops that many times does make him overzealous, yes. And he called the cops on blacks way to readily. 7 out of 11? Racism.

Did you even read your own report? I think you are not being honest in your statement.

I also would never want a lazy ass like you on my neighborhood watch.

This entire case boils down to the fact a grown man shot an unarmed boy after following him through a darkened condo complex and there were no penalties against the man.

I don't think Zimmerman was a racist nor do I think he committed Second Degree Manslaughter, but there can be no doubt that he pursued and ended up shooting an unarmed kid. Since he instigated the situation, there should be penalties for this, but Florida law presently doesn't allow it. I expect that will change. Too late for Martin's family, of course.

LOL!!!!

This means he was justified in self defense. This entire case shows just how stupid these people really are.

3. It isn't illegal to defend yourself against a strange man following you and playing with something in his pants.

If I'd seen a man chasing a boy through the condo complex at night, I'd have grabbed my own legal 9mm and when after him. If he went for his gun, I'd have defended myself and shot the perverted fucker multiple times. Out of fear for my life, of course.

is it legal to jump a random stranger to beat the s*** out of them. it's also a great way to get your stupid ass shot dead

LOL!!!!

is it legal to jump a random stranger to beat the s*** out of them. it's also a great way to get your stupid ass shot dead

No no one has a legal right to jump another. If that happened, a person should defend themselves. That cuts both ways too.

OTOH, the only testimony to that is from the armed guy who chased the unarmed boy and shot him. Yes, there was a struggle and at least one witness puts Martin on top, but since the fight traveled 25-30 feet (according to O'Mara) from the T-intersection down the sidewalk toward Martin's home where he was shot, it's easily possible the witnesses who had Zimmerman on top were also correct.

There is only one witness to how the fight started and that witness, Zimmerman, has good reason to give a version which favors himself.

LOL!!!!

So self defense is OK for you, but not for Hispanics?

Huh?

LOL!!!!

Huh?

So self-defense is OK for Hispanics but not Blacks or kids?

No no one has a legal right to jump another. If that happened, a person should defend themselves. That cuts both ways too.

OTOH, the only testimony to that is from the armed guy who chased the unarmed boy and shot him. Yes, there was a struggle and at least one witness puts Martin on top, but since the fight traveled 25-30 feet (according to O'Mara) from the T-intersection down the sidewalk toward Martin's home where he was shot, it's easily possible the witnesses who had Zimmerman on top were also correct.

There is only one witness to how the fight started and that witness, Zimmerman, has good reason to give a version which favors himself.

it's amazing how many of you are out there... . the evidence shows it is a fact that Trayvon, was on top assaulting Zimmerman and got shot for his stupidity

"Traykoon "

Conservatives, please stop asking why we know you're racist. With comments like this one, it's clear that you are.
Since I have never used that term, I'll thank you to stop swinging your broad brush so violently.

Oh, wait -- I'm a conservative, so I'm AUTOMATICALLY racist, aren't I?

Well, I suppose for some of you it's easier than thinking.

Huh?

So self-defense is OK for Hispanics but not Blacks or kids?

here in Florida Stand Your Ground laws have been successfully used mostly by black people. now please take your racism elsewhere

You go duck hunting with a rifle? You must be a hell of a shot, because the rest of us use shotguns for ducks.

Sorry for not being a gun nutter goober. Just image the sleep I'll lose over my mistake. Pfft, yeah, right.

Regardless, loading rifles into a car does't warrant a call to the police. Neither does black kid walking down your street. Put the phone down, conservative whites, when you see a black kid walking down your street. When he commits a crime, then call the cops. Not before then. That's why blacks are so ticked off about this case. They are constantly harassed by the cops because whites call the cops on them all the friggin time. Knock it off.

You know, it's a funny thing. The person in my neighborhood who calls the cops the most is the black guy next door. It seems he's pissed about his Lexus getting broken into, so he calls about any strange black kids wandering around.

I better head over there and tell him to "knock it off".
Better tell him he's a racist, too.

Forum List

Back