Another Homo Attacking Someone with Christian Values

:eusa_eh:

You know you need a War when Air Force commanders have nothing better to do than to object to one particular chaplain that she called a ‘bigot’ because he preached that homosexuality is a sin.

:eusa_hand:

Go figure...

Someone please give us the facts without spin.

You won't get any facts from FoxNews or christian media. This whole thing is a lot simpler then it is being made out to be.

Here are three..

1. This unit is a TRAINING unit. The whole thing started when a TRAINER made derogatory comments (based on his religion) to TRAINEES, some of whom might have been homosexual. now think about this, it's aPROFESSIONAL ARMY TRAINER who is making shitty comments about homos and homo marriage BASED ON HIS PERSONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS to group of trainees.

2. The guy involved was AT THE END OF HIS ASSIGNMENT AND WAS ABOUT TO BE RE-ASSIGNED ANYWAY, he admitted this. He didn't get fired, as he claims...this is the army!

3. The army is going to go after his ass because he went on a freakin' RADIO PROGRAM and claimed he was fired for his religious beliefs, all of which is bullshit.

CPC - Christian Persecution Complex....this guy decided to trash his entire career over an issue between the army and his faith THAT HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANYWAY.

What a dumbshit...

Last edited:
homophobia is soo silly.

just cause' they are gay doesn't mean they wanna pork you, or you wanna pork them.

..or do you?

Someone please give us the facts without spin.

You won't get any facts from FoxNews or christian media. This whole thing is a lot simpler then it is being made out to be.

Here are three..

1. This unit is a TRAINING unit. The whole thing started when a TRAINER made derogatory comments (based on his religion) to TRAINEES, some of whom might have been homosexual. now think about this, it's aPROFESSIONAL ARMY TRAINER who is making shitty comments about homos and homo marriage BASED ON HIS PERSONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS to group of trainees.

2. The guy involved was AT THE END OF HIS ASSIGNMENT AND WAS ABOUT TO BE RE-ASSIGNED ANYWAY, he admitted this. He didn't get fired, as he claims...this is the army!

3. The army is going to go after his ass because he went on a freakin' RADIO PROGRAM and claimed he was fired for his religious beliefs, all of which is bullshit.

CPC - Christian Persecution Complex....this guy decided to trash his entire career over an issue between the army and his faith THAT HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANYWAY.

What a dumbshit...

Give a link, Alfalfa.

Um, hello, it's the military. Why are they discussing "gay marriage"? Shouldn't they be, oh, I don't know, doing what they are paid to do, which is to protect all Americans?

Not feeling this.
His lesbian commander brought it up, and insisted he tell her his views on gay marriage. He declined.

That's when she tried to ruin his career.

The fault is solely on the lesbian commander.

I'm sure "Christian News" is unbiased with a story about lesbians.

This time in our American Armed Forces!

Read this disgusting story @ Christian Air Force Veteran Punished By Lesbian Commander Could Be Court-Martialed | Christian News Network

Now, due to the atmosphere generated in the military by our current administration, the sergeant's chain of command has no choice but to find the tiniest thing to punish the fine leader for his concern for the welfare of those serving under him. I pray that all who care will step up and speak to their congressional representatives to put a stop to this!

:mad:

That you refer to a gay person as a ‘homo’ indicates you yourself are devoid of ‘Christian values.’

I know this might be difficult for you to understand but the comment was meant as black humor [humor being the part you won't understand].

And, why said I'm Christian?

Thank you, longknife. I served 12 years active duty, and I was always careful about matters like these.

If Sergeant Monk did indeed disobey orders, then he is subject to the UCMJ.

It's from media matters the George Soros mouthpiece. Part might be true or none might be true.

What is true is that Christians have no place in obama's military. They should not even bother. Wait until there is a new and less hostile president instead of a presidunce.

Forum List

Back