Another Homo Attacking Someone with Christian Values

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This time in our American Armed Forces!

Read this disgusting story @ Christian Air Force Veteran Punished By Lesbian Commander Could Be Court-Martialed | Christian News Network

Now, due to the atmosphere generated in the military by our current administration, the sergeant's chain of command has no choice but to find the tiniest thing to punish the fine leader for his concern for the welfare of those serving under him. I pray that all who care will step up and speak to their congressional representatives to put a stop to this!

:mad:

That liberal Jew in the Pentagram is the person behind all of this. Barry put him there so he could play social engineering games with the military. Have to make certain every member of the freak show gets to die for the empire. Come to think of it, I think all heterosexuals should be banned from combat!

Um, hello, it's the military. Why are they discussing "gay marriage"? Shouldn't they be, oh, I don't know, doing what they are paid to do, which is to protect all Americans?

Not feeling this.

Um, hello, it's the military. Why are they discussing "gay marriage"? Shouldn't they be, oh, I don't know, doing what they are paid to do, which is to protect all Americans?

Not feeling this.
His lesbian commander brought it up, and insisted he tell her his views on gay marriage. He declined.

That's when she tried to ruin his career.

The fault is solely on the lesbian commander.

This is hilarious, the guy gets the ultra religious Liberty Institute to represent him, they tell him to file a discrimination complaint which i'm sure they authored, now the military is claiming he filed a false report and is bringing him up on charges...Hahahaha!

What is the "false official statement" supposedly made by the senior NCO?

Is this a she-said he-said chain-of-command problem masquerading as alleged discrimination and refusal to follow the AF rules and regulations?

Be objective when replying, guys, because I have not seen yet that the NCO has done anything in violation of the UCMJ.

I told one commander I disagreed with one of his policies, but I also told him I would carry out better than anyone else.

What is the "false official statement" supposedly made by the senior NCO?

Is this a she-said he-said chain-of-command problem masquerading as alleged discrimination and refusal to follow the AF rules and regulations?

Be objective when replying, guys, because I have not seen yet that the NCO has done anything in violation of the UCMJ.

I told one commander I disagreed with one of his policies, but I also told him I would carry out better than anyone else.

Another article is claiming it's due to comments made on a conservative radio show. If what I read is true, this guy is in deep doo doo.

This is some serious bullshat.

This time in our American Armed Forces!

Read this disgusting story @ Christian Air Force Veteran Punished By Lesbian Commander Could Be Court-Martialed | Christian News Network

Now, due to the atmosphere generated in the military by our current administration, the sergeant's chain of command has no choice but to find the tiniest thing to punish the fine leader for his concern for the welfare of those serving under him. I pray that all who care will step up and speak to their congressional representatives to put a stop to this!

:mad:

That you refer to a gay person as a ‘homo’ indicates you yourself are devoid of ‘Christian values.’

A butch, mexican, lesbian commander.

Thanks libs

a_003JenetteGoldstein.jpg

TANK - "Hey Vasquez, anyone ever confuse you for a man?"

VASQUEZ - "No...how about you?"

[MENTION=32973]LoneLaugher[/MENTION] -- here's a man being prosecuted for holding the "wrong" views.

Prosecuted by who? You are supposed to be finding proof that the government is intimidating citizens based on PC.

This is a case that has yet to be concluded. It is nothing but speculation at this point. And....why can't you guys find sources that report the facts without the editorial spin?

:eusa_eh:

You know you need a War when Air Force commanders have nothing better to do than to object to one particular chaplain that she called a ‘bigot’ because he preached that homosexuality is a sin.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back