Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

Nothing. Because there were none.

The delousing chambers have prussian blue stains from the zyklon b.

The so-called 'gas chambers' show no such signs of cyanide.

Hell, one had a window- and the door opened inward.

you're mentally ill.

all who disagree are mentally ill, aren't they ?

Well, if I tell you for a fact that you can't fly, and you insist you can - and no matter how hard to try to prove otherwise, you still can't fly - what else is it called? Flights of fantasy?

Who is our enemy?

Was it Muslims or Jews that few planes into the Towers?

These vile goat fvcking cave men hate Americans. We are infidels to Muslims. When will you fools get this?

Have we ever been attacked by Jews?

Muslims did attack this country..but you see they were exremists...just like white lynched blacks in the shouth a few years ago, but again, they were extremists.

This sunni guy and his hate for the jews...I just dont get it. ONe idiot in here said the ovens found were for cooking bread for the guards and prisoners? Wow.

you're mentally ill.

Well, if I tell you for a fact that you can't fly, and you insist you can - and no matter how hard to try to prove otherwise, you still can't fly - what else is it called? Flights of fantasy?

We aint talking about flying--we're talking about the WHOLE truth re WWII. We have to hear it all to know what really happened.

Jillian is a typical Zionist.

She never wants to look at the facts.

Because facts in her mind are anti-semitic

Facts according to who?
1 )Those who were on the ground,
2) Those who witnessed the atrocities
3) records showing birth certificates of people who were alive pre 1933 and by 1945 had simply disappeared?
4) The German's own records?
5) The work of thousands of peer-reviewed pieces of information gathered by reputable universities and scientific institutions that have no link to Jewish organisations.

VS

1) some dudes on a messageboard who have gotten their information from where?

Doubting the official Holocaust story.

Does not equal hating the Jews.

I wish people could understand the difference

They can't. People think that if one itty bitty thing didn't really happen exactly how it's been told it will blow the whole story

We aint talking about flying--we're talking about the WHOLE truth re WWII. We have to hear it all to know what really happened.

Well
1) Which parts are missing
2) How much have you read about the period and what publications?

Have you done an in-depth study of all the material available?

Jillian is a typical Zionist.

She never wants to look at the facts.

Because facts in her mind are anti-semitic

Facts according to who?
1 )Those who were on the ground,
2) Those who witnessed the atrocities
3) records showing birth certificates of people who were alive pre 1933 and by 1945 had simply disappeared?
4) The German's own records?
5) The work of thousands of peer-reviewed pieces of information gathered by reputable universities and scientific institutions that have no link to Jewish organisations.

VS

1) some dudes on a messageboard who have gotten their information from where?
They are no different than the troofers, birfers, and deafers.

No difference whatsoever.

I would settle for some solid, peer-reviewed (or similar) information. Anti-semetic sites with peoples' 'thoughts' on the subject don't count. Or even their 'surmising' or 'guessing' about certains things.

Well
1) Which parts are missing
2) How much have you read about the period and what publications?

Have you done an in-depth study of all the material available?

Yes---you should give it a shot. It's not all like we've been told in the propaganda.

I would settle for some solid, peer-reviewed (or similar) information. Anti-semetic sites with peoples' 'thoughts' on the subject don't count. Or even their 'surmising' or 'guessing' about certains things.

Impossible----anyone presenting evidence to the contrary is labeled an anti-semite.
The Jewish catch 22.

Impossible----anyone presenting evidence to the contrary is labeled an anti-semite.
The Jewish catch 22.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

I don't have any so, i'll just fling this shit at the wall and hope it sticks.

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

The Jewish catch 22.

because sane people know that holocaust deniers trying to revise history after more than 60 years are anti-semitic losers.

no matter how much you play the 'what about facts" thing.

the facts were described in detail by the nazis.

take it up with them.

:cuckoo:

The Jewish catch 22.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

I don't have any so, i'll just fling this shit at the wall and hope it sticks.

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

It's been presented here at USMB a million times----no point in hearing the same canned response everytime.
Isreal is a itty bitty county bla bla bla and the jews made the desert bloom bla bla bla

The Jewish catch 22.

because sane people know that holocaust deniers trying to revise history after more than 60 years are anti-semitic losers.

no matter how much you play the 'what about facts" thing.

the facts were described in detail by the nazis.

take it up with them.

:cuckoo:

Do we trust Nazi's on this one or not ?

Actually you are very close.

The ovens were for making bread for both the inmates and the guards.
Oh really.....I'm a chef by trade, i'll bite........Where were the proofing ovens and baking racks?........And it took that many ovens to bake bread?

I've been to Dauchau and seen the ovens. I don't know much about baking, but in your experience (and for Dillo's information) are ovens used for baking about the width of a human and about the depth and height, too?

Depends on what you're baking :eek:

They can't. People think that if one itty bitty thing didn't really happen exactly how it's been told it will blow the whole story
Which proves they don't really care aobut the victims. They only care about how things can be spun to suit their own purposes. Else they'd care about the truth. Jillian and Sunni are among those who have no interest in an accurate and truthful account of exactly what did and what did not happen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back