Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

We aint talking about flying--we're talking about the WHOLE truth re WWII. We have to hear it all to know what really happened.

Well
1) Which parts are missing
2) How much have you read about the period and what publications?

Have you done an in-depth study of all the material available?

Yes---you should give it a shot. It's not all like we've been told in the propaganda.

And those goes for the propaganda from both sides

Doubting the official Holocaust story.

Does not equal hating the Jews.

I wish people could understand the difference

I would settle for some solid, peer-reviewed (or similar) information. Anti-semetic sites with peoples' 'thoughts' on the subject don't count. Or even their 'surmising' or 'guessing' about certains things.

Impossible----anyone presenting evidence to the contrary is labeled an anti-semite.
The Jewish catch 22.

Anti-Judaism is not anti-semitism. Judaism is a religion. The Semites are a minor race/ethnicity.

Doubting the official Holocaust story.

Does not equal hating the Jews.

I wish people could understand the difference

They can't. People think that if one itty bitty thing didn't really happen exactly how it's been told it will blow the whole story
Which proves they don't really care abut the victims. They only care about how the things can be spun to suit their own purposes. Else they'd care about the truth. Jillian and Sunni are among those who have no interest in an accurate and truthful account of exactly what did and what did not happen.

bingo---:clap2:

I would settle for some solid, peer-reviewed (or similar) information. Anti-semetic sites with peoples' 'thoughts' on the subject don't count. Or even their 'surmising' or 'guessing' about certains things.

Impossible----anyone presenting evidence to the contrary is labeled an anti-semite.
The Jewish catch 22.

because sane people know that holocaust deniers

Who in this thread has denied the genocides, mass murder, and ethnic cleansing carried out by the Nazis?

Why do you have to lie, liar?

The Jewish catch 22.

because sane people know that holocaust deniers trying to revise history after more than 60 years are anti-semitic losers.

no matter how much you play the 'what about facts" thing.

the facts were described in detail by the nazis.

take it up with them.

:cuckoo:
And also described by those who fortunately survived.

I say fortunately very loosely, seeing as those who survived had and have to live with the horrors of it all in their minds.

The Jewish catch 22.

because sane people know that holocaust deniers trying to revise history after more than 60 years are anti-semitic losers.

no matter how much you play the 'what about facts" thing.

the facts were described in detail by the nazis.

take it up with them.

:cuckoo:
And also described by those who fortunately survived.

I say fortunately very loosely, seeing as those who survived had and have to live with the horrors of it all in their minds.

Were there some horrific things done? Of course. It was war.
Did you hear about Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao ?

I bet there wasn't a prison camp in the world anyone would want to walk through after it was liberated.
How many do you think died from neglect as opposed to intentional murder ?
Any ?
We have crematoriums here today. They are to dispose of dead people--not kill them.
And the gas chambers were used for?
Nothing. Because there were none.

The delousing chambers have prussian blue stains from the zyklon b.

The so-called 'gas chambers' show no such signs of cyanide.

Hell, one had a window- and the door opened inward.

BS. Delousing chambers my ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ysAJT7S_p4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Holocaust disproven by Jewish researcher - David Cole‬‏[/ame]

I have never denied that the Nazis ran terrible concentration camps.

Or that many prisoners died from starvation and over work and also disease.

I only take issue with the myth of an organized industrial style killing machine..

Which is what the supporters of the so-called Holocaust claim.

The so called Holocaust story is like a piece of swiss cheese.

It is full of holes. :cuckoo:

Perhaps a trip to the Holocaust Museum is in order for ya.

It was HORRIFIC what was done to those poor people.

To deny it occurred is pure ignorance.

I feel badly for you.

What ever convinced you it didn't happen?

1. The Holocaust Museum is basically a propaganda piece for Jews.

2. Your thought that it was "horrific" what was done to "those poor people" is basically cultivated by the media, which in turn is owned by Jews.

3. Who says Jews weren't killed during WWII by the Nazis?

Look, one MASSIVE crowd says, "the Holocaust was the unexcusable, inexplicable torture and murder of six million Jews, no exceptions, no doubts."

Another might say, "there was no Holocaust."

Does it occur to anyone that the truth is somewhere in the middle? That the Holocaust is exaggerated because it serves a great purpose for Jews and Israel today?

Think about it.

Without "the Holocaust" as told, Jews wouldn't be victims. Israel would be just a bloodthirsty little land grab by lying Jews.

Can't have that, right?

So...

pwsign37.gif

Originally Posted by Sunni Man

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles
You think that will solve anything?

Hardly. Islam will still need a scapegoat to blame for their failure to progress beyond the 7th Century.

People need to be reminded that SunniMan was negged deeply in to the red when he first arrived for views like this. He toned it down for a while but I see his true self has returned.

Why can't the alleged Holocaust be debated?

Every other aspect of historical significance is continually debated.

That's what the history channel program is about.

In fact many Americans debate whether Pres. Roosevelt allowed Pearl harbor to happen in order to involve us in World War II

Yet they are not called haters .

So why can't a serious debate over certain aspects of the so-called Holocaust be debated and examined?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back