Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

And the gas chambers were used for?
Nothing. Because there were none.

The delousing chambers have prussian blue stains from the zyklon b.

The so-called 'gas chambers' show no such signs of cyanide.

Hell, one had a window- and the door opened inward.

you're mentally ill.

Jillian this is the kind of bullshit JB posts when he is off his anti pscychotics and starts drinking Vodka in the morning.

Have you ever researched the tons of evidence that exposes the Holohoax?
The best evidence are the videos made by US and Russian troops as they liberated the camps.
The best evidence are the testimonies of the people who survived.

Why can't the alleged Holocaust be debated?

Every other aspect of historical significance is continually debated.

That's what the history channel program is about.

In fact many Americans debate whether Pres. Roosevelt allowed Pearl harbor to happen in order to involve us in World War II

Yet they are not called haters .

So why can't a serious debate over certain aspects of the so-called Holocaust be debated and examined?

The propaganda is powerful.
It's the only thing I can think of that is so sacred that even questioning it makes you evil.

Heck, in Europe and Canada a person can even go to prison for questioning the official Holocaust story.

Which begs the question.

What exactly are they trying to hide?

If you really believe the Holocaust is fake, talk to the Germans. Even they admit it happened and if you try to deny the holocaust there, you get put in jail. If the holocaust didn't happen why would the Germans admit to it?

Heck, in Europe and Canada a person can even go to prison for questioning the official Holocaust story.

Which begs the question.

What exactly are they trying to hide?
You mean you can't question the Holocaust in Europe? I wonder why? :confused:
What? You can't fly the Nazi Flag in Germany? I wonder why? :confused:

Hitler offered to ship them out to anyone that would have them. Nobody wanted them. I wonder why ?
The Holohoax allowed the inbreds to continue following King James' script and see to it that IsNtReal was " recreated".
The rest of the movie is unfolding right now.

Hitler offered to ship them out to anyone that would have them. Nobody wanted them. I wonder why ?
The Holohoax allowed the inbreds to continue following King James' script and see to it that IsNtReal was " recreated".

You are a fucking idiot and one of the dumbest posters on this site.:cuckoo:

Holocaust deniers confuse me. They say it didn't happen, but was a good idea. Then they admit it sort of happened, but Jews were not the only victims. (6.5/11 isn't that big a fraction, but we are talking 6.5 million out of 11 million) then they point out that in various parts of the US, there were similar laws, and that the US put minorities into special minority housing camps, that were by no means luxurious.

All this is fog to cover the essential story that the Nazi regime set up specific camps to kill people on a wholesale basis through direct murder by gas and firing squad, by overwork and starvation. The reason the policy was establish was to deal with a particular minority.

The particular crime of the Nazi regime is to deny the humanity of a group of people and use that denial as an excuse for systemic murder.

In one one way the fact that most of the victims were jewish is irrelevant. It is the concept of setting one group apart and denying them their privileges as human beings is the first and main evil.

However, it was important for the Nazi regime that the group set apart was the Jews, a set of the population within Europe notable for their refusal to go along with all the rest of the lemmings when it came time to jump off a religious or political cliff. The jew as an independent actor separate from the Nazi state was a threat to the state as a unconforming pebble in the Nazi jackboot.

Anyway, the surviving jews have the right to feel that they are not safe anywhere but in a place they secure their own survival. The fact of the holocaust is proof of that assertion, which is why the arab regimes wish to deny it happened, even though they have their own plans to do it over better.

The fact it happend that minorities were set upon by majorities in a place that was considered the highest level of civilization means we need to always be careful about what we considere to be civilization.

And the fact that similar (but in no way equal ) laws and events happened here means we need to be careful of our laws and our leadership. The fact we have looked into the abyss but not fallen in does not excuse what happened there, nor does it permit us to feel all superior.

You are a fucking idiot and one of the dumbest posters on this site.:cuckoo:

One of the worst featurs of the whole mess is that Douger is right on this. The US had stiff quotas. And the US government toppled the Cuban government when the Cubans began giving fleeing jews visas in 1938.

De Gaulle, Churchhill, and Eisenhower all wrote books that comprised several volumes about their role during WWII

None of the three included one single sentence about the so called Holocaust in their books .

Which would lead one to believe that it either didn't happen or was a very minor footnote in the scheme of things.

So this didn't happen, huh?

When General Eisenhower learned about the camp, he immediately arranged to meet Generals Bradley and Patton at Ohrdruf on the morning of April 12th. By that time, Buchenwald itself had been captured. Consequently, Ike decided to extend the group’s visit to include a tour of the Buchenwald extermination camp the next day. Eisenhower also ordered every American soldier in the area who was not on the front lines to visit Ohrdruf and Buchenwald. He wanted them to see for themselves what they were fighting against.

And he never wrote this?

The things I saw beggar description...The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were...overpowering...I made the visit deliberately in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to 'propaganda.'

The so called Holocaust story is like a piece of swiss cheese.

It is full of holes. :cuckoo:

Perhaps a trip to the Holocaust Museum is in order for ya.

It was HORRIFIC what was done to those poor people.

To deny it occurred is pure ignorance.

I feel badly for you.

What ever convinced you it didn't happen?

1. The Holocaust Museum is basically a propaganda piece for Jews.

2. Your thought that it was "horrific" what was done to "those poor people" is basically cultivated by the media, which in turn is owned by Jews.

3. Who says Jews weren't killed during WWII by the Nazis?

Look, one MASSIVE crowd says, "the Holocaust was the unexcusable, inexplicable torture and murder of six million Jews, no exceptions, no doubts."

Another might say, "there was no Holocaust."

Does it occur to anyone that the truth is somewhere in the middle? That the Holocaust is exaggerated because it serves a great purpose for Jews and Israel today?

Think about it.

Without "the Holocaust" as told, Jews wouldn't be victims. Israel would be just a bloodthirsty little land grab by lying Jews.

Can't have that, right?

So...

Look guy! I have, in my father's things, photos of piles of bodies he took at several camps at the end of the war. Are you saying that railway flat cars piled with bodies 10 or 15 deep are fabrications?

Perceived enemies of the State where locked up in prison camps
The United States Census Bureau assisted the internment efforts by providing confidential neighborhood information on Japanese Americans. The Bureau's role was denied for decades but was finally proven in 2007.
Japanese-American internment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Truth comes out, if Allowed:eusa_whistle:

What happened to Japanese Americans was terrible but at the same time, we weren't beating them to death, throwing them into mass graves and throwing them in ovens.

Forum List

Back