Another good show cancelled

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
MV5BMzQ1NDQ3MjUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY2MDczMDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Fox Drama 8216 Almost Human 8217 Cancelled Deadline

Another good show gets cancelled. What the hell is wrong with American TV viewers? They prefer crap?

Another good show gets cancelled. What the hell is wrong with American TV viewers? They prefer crap?
I watched five or ten minutes of the Almost Human pilot and it totally sucked.
some people just cant get into SciFi.....what ya going to do?....

Make more appealing and mainstream. Sci Fi is considered a nerd thing but I know a couple of jocks who loved Mass Effect.
in order to do that it then becomes watered down and then you start turning off the SciFi fans themselves.....some people have a hard time comprehending a good SciFi show.....after all.....you have to actually pay attention.....you can talk on the phone and watch a reality show.....thats a lot easier for many....

How long was the show on for? Back in 2006, I watched the first three episodes of a new show named Runaway on the CW network and to me the show couldn't have been more edge of your seat suspenseful. Sadly them three episodes were the only ones that made it to the screen.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. A preview for what would have been the fourth episode was shown after the third episode, but of course it was never shown.

Forum List

Back