Racist garbage in the main political forums....

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site, POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations, where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That kind of stupidity is going to ruin this site.

That is all....

Last edited:
I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site....

... Just POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations ... where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That is all....

Unfortunately, to have free speech we have to tolerate speech that makes us wanna do...ooh terrible things to people. :) Racist speech is protected speech. And a legitimate means of expressing your ideas. Long as it doesn't break site-rules I'd imagine they're gonna say put such users on ignore.

As somoene fairly well aquainted with unpleasant speech from others I may occasionally put such people on ignore, report rule infractions, and stick pins in the little voodoo dolls of them I make (kidding, but only just,) I nonetheless defend their right to say stupid uninformed things. And wouldn't dream of restricting it long as it isn't breaking site-rules we all abide by.

Can't let stupid hateful people bring ya down. First, there's more of them than there are us. Second, I think many of them are just so profoundly lonely they'll say anything no matter how outrageous just for some attention not having the mind to express a legitimate thought that'd garner as much.

But as Dr. King said best,

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction."

If it is unrelated to the topic, I say delete the post. If it is, I guess we just have to tolerate it. Certainly one of the top five reasons the site is used less.

If it is unrelated to the topic, I say delete the post. If it is, I guess we just have to tolerate it. Certainly one of the top five reasons the site is used less.

Think rather the perception it's being used less is mostly about many left because they couldn't Neg any more. I say good riddance. :)

Its pretty disgusting to read and disheartening to see so much real ignorance but that's the nature of our society, culture and our precious First Amendment.

We don't get to choose who gets to state their opinions and who does not.

And that's the way we want it.

We have some really trashy and very stupid people posting here but I would fight for their right to be trashy and stupid.

Just scroll past the garbage and know they are making complete asses of themselves.

Think rather the perception it's being used less is mostly about many left because they couldn't Neg any more. I say good riddance. :)

I agree, that is why I said a top five reason. Before someone trots out the free speech argument, this site clearly is here to make money. That means volume postings, which requires many posters.

Its pretty disgusting to read and disheartening to see so much real ignorance but that's the nature of our society, culture and our precious First Amendment.

We have some really trashy and very stupid people posting here but I would fight for their right to be trashy and stupid.

Just scroll past the garbage and know they are making complete asses of themselves.

Also true, but it doesn't mean we can't educate them a little. Not being heard is the greatest leverage the site has.

Unfortunately, to have free speech we have to tolerate speech that makes us wanna do...ooh terrible things to people. :) Racist speech is protected speech. And a legitimate means of expressing your ideas. Long as it doesn't break site-rules I'd imagine they're gonna say put such users on ignore.

As somoene fairly well aquainted with unpleasant speech from others I may occasionally put such people on ignore, report rule infractions, and stick pins in the little voodoo dolls of them I make (kidding, but only just,) I nonetheless defend their right to say stupid uninformed things. And wouldn't dream of restricting it long as it isn't breaking site-rules we all abide by.

Can't let stupid hateful people bring ya down. First, there's more of them than there are us. Second, I think many of them are just so profoundly lonely they'll say anything no matter how outrageous just for some attention not having the mind to express a legitimate thought that'd garner as much.

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction."

My concern here is that this garbage belongs in a SPECIFIC forum. NOT IN THE MAIN FORUMS.

Freedom of speech? Fine, as long as it's done proper and doesn't wreck the place.

I agree, that is why I said a top five reason. Before someone trots out the free speech argument, this site clearly is here to make money. That means volume postings, which requires many posters.

As money-making sites go, according to web ranking sites I've looked at, this one isn't really a great example. :) No offense guys.

No, they aren't supposed to posting those threads in the political forums, to my understanding.

My concern here is that this garbage belongs in a SPECIFIC forum. NOT IN THE MAIN FORUMS.

Freedom of speech? Fine, as long as it's done proper and doesn't wreck the place.

Not necessarily. In the main political forums it's impossible to separate out racist partisanship from non-racist political speech and ideas. Just part of the political landscape.

As money-making sites go, according to web ranking sites I've looked at, this one isn't really a great example. :) No offense guys.

I showed up about two or three months ago. Trending up or down? :)

I myself DO NOT CARE if you hate me because of my race and would like to ship me off to Mars or sell me to a "Negro plantation." Furthermore, I don't even give a flying Jesus H. Christ, if you want to post it on this site....

... Just POST THAT FILTH in either the FZ or race relations ... where decent people don't have to listen to your Hitler worship and constant whining about how something isn't YOUR fault.

That is all....
Ignore is a wonderful function in this new program.

I showed up about two or three months ago. Trending up or down? :)

Unchanged

:coffee:

Last time I let racist nitwits get to me was vacationing in Florida seeing some skinheads on the beach. Coast Guard base near by I walked onto and in my former Naval tone of voice informed some Coasties about the crap they have on their beach and should go clean up. Didn't specify human crap, just crap. :) Soothed my soul a bit.

Forum List

Back