Another 'Good One' Gone....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Louisiana Sheriff’s Captain Resigns Rather Than Kneel To ‘Bureaucrats’ And ‘A Wanna-Be, Black Activist’
Louisiana Sheriff's Captain Resigns Rather Than Kneel To 'Bureaucrats' And 'A Wanna-Be, Black Activist' - Breitbart

activist.”

His announcement came less than two weeks after Higgins released a video that named alleged members of the Gremlin street gang and referring to them as “animals” and “heathens” whom he was going to hunt down.

That video has now been pulled, but Breitbart News previously reported that it began with Higgins in uniform, flanked by myriad other armed and uniformed law enforcement officers and leaders from the black community. Higgins looked into the camera and said those identified with the Gremlins “are responsible for hundreds of violent crimes: murders, armed robberies, witness intimidation, burglaries, drug trafficking, extortion, and brutal beatings.”

He closed the video by calling out one alleged gang member in particular–Darren Carter–saying:

"Young man, I’ll meet you on solid ground anytime, anywhere, light or heavy, makes no difference to me. You won’t walk away. Look at you, men like us, son we do dumbbell presses with weights bigger than you. And the convicts in jail, most of those men are good people who just found themselves cross-ways with the law. And they don’t respect you or any punk like you. They’ll toss you around like a rag doll."

After considerable backlash from some in the community (NOT the BLACK LEADERS and other LEADERS in the community)...

Higgins said:

"I will not kneel to violent street gangs. I will not kneel to murderers or the parents that raised them. I will not kneel to a discredited, wanna-be, black activist that doesn’t really have the best interest of his people in mind, who just wants to make a profit. I will not kneel to bureaucrats in Baton Rouge, Washington or anywhere else who have forgotten why they wear a badge and who have forgotten who they serve."

:clap:

SADLY, instead of having this officer's back and helping take back their streets, community, and city, the bureaucrats sided with those who supported these thugs and sought to 'muzzle' and reprimand Higgins. Instead of having a dedicated man intent on defending and protecting his community from these criminals they have lost 'one of the good ones'.

:cry:

Louisiana Sheriff’s Captain Resigns Rather Than Kneel To ‘Bureaucrats’ And ‘A Wanna-Be, Black Activist’
Louisiana Sheriff's Captain Resigns Rather Than Kneel To 'Bureaucrats' And 'A Wanna-Be, Black Activist' - Breitbart

activist.”

His announcement came less than two weeks after Higgins released a video that named alleged members of the Gremlin street gang and referring to them as “animals” and “heathens” whom he was going to hunt down.

That video has now been pulled, but Breitbart News previously reported that it began with Higgins in uniform, flanked by myriad other armed and uniformed law enforcement officers and leaders from the black community. Higgins looked into the camera and said those identified with the Gremlins “are responsible for hundreds of violent crimes: murders, armed robberies, witness intimidation, burglaries, drug trafficking, extortion, and brutal beatings.”

He closed the video by calling out one alleged gang member in particular–Darren Carter–saying:

"Young man, I’ll meet you on solid ground anytime, anywhere, light or heavy, makes no difference to me. You won’t walk away. Look at you, men like us, son we do dumbbell presses with weights bigger than you. And the convicts in jail, most of those men are good people who just found themselves cross-ways with the law. And they don’t respect you or any punk like you. They’ll toss you around like a rag doll."

After considerable backlash from some in the community (NOT the BLACK LEADERS and other LEADERS in the community)...

Higgins said:

"I will not kneel to violent street gangs. I will not kneel to murderers or the parents that raised them. I will not kneel to a discredited, wanna-be, black activist that doesn’t really have the best interest of his people in mind, who just wants to make a profit. I will not kneel to bureaucrats in Baton Rouge, Washington or anywhere else who have forgotten why they wear a badge and who have forgotten who they serve."

SADLY, instead of having this officer's back and helping take back their streets, community, and city, the bureaucrats sided with those who supported these thugs and sought to 'muzzle' and reprimand Higgins. Instead of having a dedicated man intent on defending and protecting his community from these criminals they have lost 'one of the good ones'.

The video was "spot-on", but if you look at the picture in the article (taken from the video), you will notice that practically all of the LEOs have a leader from the Black community standing beside them to show their support...

So, once again, the Libs have shown their hatred for the Blacks by pushing this through...

Obiwan 3640654 said:

activist.”

Higgins said:

The video was "spot-on", but if you look at the picture in the article (taken from the video), you will notice that practically all of the LEOs have a leader from the Black community standing beside them to show their support...

So, once again, the Libs have shown their hatred for the Blacks by pushing this through...
Progressives are corrupt bullies and cowards.

activist.”

Higgins said:

We need to purge the police of all the old bad apples and hire a bunch of new cops that haven't been improperly trained. If he wants to remain in the good old boys network, let him retire and go hang out with them at the bars.

activist.”

Higgins said:

Too many cowards and self-serving phonies in D.C. to care enough to stand up for men like this.

We need to purge the police of all the old bad apples and hire a bunch of new cops that haven't been improperly trained. If he wants to remain in the good old boys network, let him retire and go hang out with them at the bars.

Are you saying THIS cop, who was surrounded by so many Black Leaders in the community who were there supporting him, need to be purged? Or just the ACTUAL cops who are like that - the 'good ol' boys'? I agree with you on that last statement!

activist.”

Higgins said:

good riddance to rightwing southern white fecal matter :clap::clap2:

:wtf:

You did see all the Black community Leaders standing behind him in SUPPORT of his actions / comments, taking on the thug gang members, right? I guess that means nothing - if it's coming from a WHITE person, even one highly regarded and supported by the black community he is STILL a 'rw southern white fecal matter'?!

Thanks for the racist comment....

Darren Carter, is that you?

Are you saying THIS cop, who was surrounded by so many Black Leaders in the community who were there supporting him, need to be purged? Or just the ACTUAL cops who are like that - the 'good ol' boys'? I agree with you on that last statement!
Just the bad ones. I'm just assuming if he doesn't like the changes we are asking him to make then maybe he needs to resign.

Just the bad ones. I'm just assuming if he doesn't like the changes we are asking him to make then maybe he needs to resign.
And what "changes" would those be???

To allow thugs and gang bangers to terrorize the Black community at will???

:wtf:

You did see all the Black community Leaders standing behind him in SUPPORT of his actions / comments, taking on the thug gang members, right? I guess that means nothing - if it's coming from a WHITE person, even one highly regarded and supported by the black community he is STILL a 'rw southern white fecal matter'?!

Thanks for the racist comment....

Darren Carter, is that you?
Higgins says he chose to turn in his badge rather than “abide by the sheriff’s current orders.”

What were the sheriff's current orders?

I like this cop.

And what "changes" would those be???

To allow thugs and gang bangers to terrorize the Black community at will???
I didn't read the article before I started commenting. I like this guy a lot. The Detroit Police Chief is going after criminals too. They are going after criminals in DC. Often times law enforcement knows who these people are but can't put them away because they haven't caught them committing a crime. They need to devote all their efforts into surveillance and catching these criminals in the act and then throwing the book at them.

activist.”

Higgins said:

We need more police like him not pussies like the bureaucrats, probably libtards.

YES. THIS COP needs to go. He's an old school no nonsense SWAT cop who hunts criminals. He's seen flanked by black leaders who support him. He's the classic sheep dog who stays awake at night waiting for the wolf....hoping for the wolf.

He needs to go.

He needs to be replaced by a transgender half queer triple racial foreign born mutant who will refer to so-called criminals by their preferred gender pronoun, who will respect their rights to resisit arrest a little, and who will take into consideration his own privilege before making an arrest.

activist.”

Higgins said:

You mean ones that will ignore crime in the black communities..
I'm good with that,as long as they stay in their own neighborhoods.

YES. THIS COP needs to go. He's an old school no nonsense SWAT cop who hunts criminals. He's seen flanked by black leaders who support him. He's the classic sheep dog who stays awake at night waiting for the wolf....hoping for the wolf.

He needs to go.

He needs to be replaced by a transgender half queer triple racial foreign born mutant who will refer to so-called criminals by their preferred gender pronoun, who will respect their rights to resisit arrest a little, and who will take into consideration his own privilege before making an arrest.
I know the perfect guy

Forum List

Back