Another Good Month On The Jobs Front...unemployment Drops To 5.9%

Bush is only the second president recorded to leave office with fewer private sector jobs than when he started. The first being Herbert Hoover, another Republican who left the economy a complete shambles.

And the far left once again rewrites history..
Feel free to name any other presidents who left office with fewer private sector jobs than when they started.......

Feel free to show all the presidents in history to back up your far left claims..
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And it does not prove your far left comments..

Just shows you lied to suit your far left agenda..

According to the BLS website, there were 111,634,000 Americans employed in the private sector at the start of George W. Bush's first term, in January 2001. Eight years later, in January 2009, there were 110,961,000 Americans employed in the private sector. So the United States lost 673,000 private-sector jobs on Bush's watch.

Nancy Pelosi says more private sector jobs created in 2010 than in eight years under Bush PolitiFact

HERE IS THE LINK, PUT IN 2001, LOL

Like I said telling half a truth is worse than a lie.

You are a far left hack!
There was no "half lie," the link reflects what I said. What is especially revealing is your inability to show it doesn't. You can call me a liar, than a half liar, all you want. But your inability to prove it speaks for you.

I said show a list of ALL presidents..

However your list starts in 1948.. Not sure what you missed in my request..

Like I said half a truth is worse than a lie..
I never said "all presidents." Perhaps reading comprehension is your problem?

Like I said posting half a truth is worse than a lie!

Just another far left hack!
And yet, ir seems the liar is you since I was able to produce a link confirming what I said. You, on the other hand .....

Once again the far left produces a link and thinks it backs up their comments..

So there are no records before 1948?

80% of the population owns 5% of the wealth.

Who Rules America Wealth Income and Power

The middle class has been eviscerated.

As soon as the money is given to the poor, it is immediately turned around and enters the economy. Once the wealthy get their hands on the money, it goes OUT of CIRCULATION....and the economy stagnates.

Obviously you've been sleeping for the last 6 years. The Obama administration tried the stimulus AND gave extension after federal unemployment extension, as the economy now stands, it IS stagnant. We have low paying jobs, college grads working far below what their degree allows them to earn, and those seeking full-time having to settle for part-time work for economic reasons.

Wake up!!! How many long-term high income career jobs has this administration been able to provide the middle class? All your graphs and time wasted on this thread and you can't even provide proof that answers that one single question. Show me THOSE facts of the number of high income career jobs vs. this administration simply "getting by" for a few more years of part-time or short term temporary jobs.

Weird, you mean 10+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created AFTER Obama passed Obamacares Feb 2010, is 'stagnant' AFTER Dubya lost 1,000,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years with his 'job creator policiers? lol

NOW you want to advocate it's up to Gov't, specifically the Prez to create " high income career jobs"? lol WEIRD, After the longest SUSTAINED lowest tax 'burden' on the 'job creators', where they are paying about half the effective rates of the 1940's and 1950's, WE aren't getting much bang for the buck, right?

Jul 14 2014

Here's What Obama's 'Part-Time America' Really Looks Like

The president's critics love this talking point. But since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million, and part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000.
Here s What Obama s Part-Time America Really Looks Like - The Atlantic

The Spectacular Myth of Obama's Part-Time America—in 5 Graphs

The Spectacular Myth of Obama s Part-Time America mdash in 5 Graphs - The Atlantic

Neo-Liberalism/Conservatives is/has destroyed the American Economy in favor of the so called "Job Creator"... In reality are "Job Exporters"...

"Dynastic wealth, the enemy of a meritocracy, is on the rise. Equality of opportunity has been on the decline. A progressive and meaningful estate tax is needed to curb the movement of a democracy toward plutocracy." Warren Buffett

Seattle venture capitalist Nick Hanauer

Hanauer said he doesn't consider himself a "job creator." If no one can afford to buy what he's selling, the jobs his companies create will evaporate, he reasons. In his view, what the nation needs is more money in the hands of regular consumers.

"A higher minimum wage is a very simple and elegant solution to the death spiral of falling demand that is the signature feature of our economy,"

Leo Hindery Jr., the New York City media and investing mogul, is one of hundreds of wealthy people directly asking Congress to raise their taxes as a member of Patriotic Millionaires.

The 66-year-old argues that giving rich people tax breaks makes no economic sense because people like him don't put their extra dollars back into the economy.

"Do you think I don't own every piece of clothing, every automobile? I already have it. You spend money. Rich people just get richer," he told the AP.

Hindery credits his Jesuit upbringing with giving him the tools to look beyond his own economic advantages.

"How can we believe in the American dream when 10 percent of the people have half the nation's income? It's immoral, I think it's unethical, but I also think that it's bad economics,"..."The only people who can take exception to this argument are people who want to get super rich and don't care what happens to the nation as a whole."

And the far left uses a known far left source (the Atlantic) for their "facts"

So ALL you have are ad homs and CAN'T refute FACTS. Got it

Further proving my earlier comments. Far left propaganda from far left sources equals "facts" the programmed far left minions.

Then again they post known religious bunk and expect others to prove them wrong..

Got it, ALL you have is projection and crap, NEXT

And the far left once again rewrites history..
Feel free to name any other presidents who left office with fewer private sector jobs than when they started.......

Feel free to show all the presidents in history to back up your far left claims..

According to the BLS website, there were 111,634,000 Americans employed in the private sector at the start of George W. Bush's first term, in January 2001. Eight years later, in January 2009, there were 110,961,000 Americans employed in the private sector. So the United States lost 673,000 private-sector jobs on Bush's watch.

Nancy Pelosi says more private sector jobs created in 2010 than in eight years under Bush PolitiFact

Here is the meter from your link:

rulings%2Ftom-halftrue.gif

Obviously you've been sleeping for the last 6 years. The Obama administration tried the stimulus AND gave extension after federal unemployment extension, as the economy now stands, it IS stagnant. We have low paying jobs, college grads working far below what their degree allows them to earn, and those seeking full-time having to settle for part-time work for economic reasons.

Wake up!!! How many long-term high income career jobs has this administration been able to provide the middle class? All your graphs and time wasted on this thread and you can't even provide proof that answers that one single question. Show me THOSE facts of the number of high income career jobs vs. this administration simply "getting by" for a few more years of part-time or short term temporary jobs.

Weird, you mean 10+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created AFTER Obama passed Obamacares Feb 2010, is 'stagnant' AFTER Dubya lost 1,000,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years with his 'job creator policiers? lol

NOW you want to advocate it's up to Gov't, specifically the Prez to create " high income career jobs"? lol WEIRD, After the longest SUSTAINED lowest tax 'burden' on the 'job creators', where they are paying about half the effective rates of the 1940's and 1950's, WE aren't getting much bang for the buck, right?

Jul 14 2014

Here's What Obama's 'Part-Time America' Really Looks Like

The president's critics love this talking point. But since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million, and part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000.
Here s What Obama s Part-Time America Really Looks Like - The Atlantic

The Spectacular Myth of Obama's Part-Time America—in 5 Graphs

The Spectacular Myth of Obama s Part-Time America mdash in 5 Graphs - The Atlantic

Neo-Liberalism/Conservatives is/has destroyed the American Economy in favor of the so called "Job Creator"... In reality are "Job Exporters"...

"Dynastic wealth, the enemy of a meritocracy, is on the rise. Equality of opportunity has been on the decline. A progressive and meaningful estate tax is needed to curb the movement of a democracy toward plutocracy." Warren Buffett

Seattle venture capitalist Nick Hanauer

Hanauer said he doesn't consider himself a "job creator." If no one can afford to buy what he's selling, the jobs his companies create will evaporate, he reasons. In his view, what the nation needs is more money in the hands of regular consumers.

"A higher minimum wage is a very simple and elegant solution to the death spiral of falling demand that is the signature feature of our economy,"

Leo Hindery Jr., the New York City media and investing mogul, is one of hundreds of wealthy people directly asking Congress to raise their taxes as a member of Patriotic Millionaires.

The 66-year-old argues that giving rich people tax breaks makes no economic sense because people like him don't put their extra dollars back into the economy.

"Do you think I don't own every piece of clothing, every automobile? I already have it. You spend money. Rich people just get richer," he told the AP.

Hindery credits his Jesuit upbringing with giving him the tools to look beyond his own economic advantages.

"How can we believe in the American dream when 10 percent of the people have half the nation's income? It's immoral, I think it's unethical, but I also think that it's bad economics,"..."The only people who can take exception to this argument are people who want to get super rich and don't care what happens to the nation as a whole."

And the far left uses a known far left source (the Atlantic) for their "facts"

So ALL you have are ad homs and CAN'T refute FACTS. Got it

Further proving my earlier comments. Far left propaganda from far left sources equals "facts" the programmed far left minions.

Then again they post known religious bunk and expect others to prove them wrong..

Got it, ALL you have is projection and crap, NEXT

The irony of the posts from the far left..

There was no "half lie," the link reflects what I said. What is especially revealing is your inability to show it doesn't. You can call me a liar, than a half liar, all you want. But your inability to prove it speaks for you.

And yet, ir seems the liar is you since I was able to produce a link confirming what I said. You, on the other hand .....

I know of none which produced statistics on "private sector" data. If you know of such, this is your opportunity to prove me wrong.

LOL it's cute how you think you get to judge.

I know of none which produced statistics on "private sector" data. If you know of such, this is your opportunity to prove me wrong.

And the far left mantra comes into play..

Post bunk and prove me wrong..

So FDR was president in 1948 (which is when the data in the link starts) FDR was elected in 1933, so please show how your link proves your comments..

You mean in relation to THIS quote

"More private-sector jobs were created in the first eight months of 2010 than in the eight years of the Bush administration."

A COMPLETELY TRUE AND AND ACCURATE STATEMENT, THAT POLIFACT, THAT 'LIBERAL' SITE WANTED TO PUSH THAT ALTHOUGH COMPLETELY ACCURATE, LEFT OUT THE JOB LOSSES THAT OCCURRED UNDER OBAMA RELATED TO DUBYA';S POLICIES? LOL

NOW WHAT'S THAT GOT TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT DUBYA LOST 673,000+ JOBS IN 8 YEARS, ACCORDING TO THE LINK AND THE BLS LINK? LOL

Says the far left Hack!

"More private-sector jobs were created in the first eight months of 2010 than in the eight years of the Bush administration."

A COMPLETELY TRUE AND AND ACCURATE STATEMENT, THAT POLIFACT, THAT 'LIBERAL' SITE WANTED TO PUSH THAT ALTHOUGH COMPLETELY ACCURATE, LEFT OUT THE JOB LOSSES THAT OCCURRED UNDER OBAMA RELATED TO DUBYA';S POLICIES? LOL

More proof the programmed far left religious minions can not see anything beyond their programming..

OH COME ON! surely you know by now that the ultra-conservative-right-wing-"Christian"-GOP-TeaParty individuals NEVER let something as trivial as FACTS and TRUTH get in the way of a good 'talking point'!

More proof the programmed far left religious minions can not see anything beyond their programming..

Sadly, pointing out to conservatives the illogical and hypocritical aspects of their credo doesn't do a bit of good. When you have no shame, there is no impetus to be consistent.

Last edited:

OH COME ON! surely you know by now that the ultra-conservative-right-wing-"Christian"-GOP-TeaParty individuals NEVER let something as trivial as FACTS and TRUTH get in the way of a good 'talking point'!

And the far left propaganda just drones on...

The fall in labor force participation did not begin with the recession but rather it's been falling fairly steadily since 2000

As your chart shows the labor participation rate was approximately 62.8%. In 2007. It now stands at approximately 59%, a drop of nearly 4%. Critics of the administration come to the quick conclusion that the fall in participation rate is due to the current administration policies and ignore the fact that labor participation has been falling throughout the Bush administration.

The assumption is made that labor participation is falling because workers have become discouraged and are no longer looking for work. For some workers this is true however most of those who are not participating don't want a job. The age group where the biggest drop has occurred is the 16-19 yr old group. It has fallen 43% since the peak. According to the BLS, there were 11.6 million 16- to -19-year-olds who were not in the labor force. Of those, only 965,000 or about 8.3 percent said they want a job. The largest number of people were in the 25 to 34 age group. In this group only 16% said they want a job.

Analysis Participation Rate Data Largely Skewed by Teens Challenger Gray Christmas Inc.

Sadly, pointing out to conservatives the illogical and hypocritical aspects of their credo doesn't do a bit of good. When you have shame, there is no impetus to be consistent.

Once again the fact the far left can not see past their programming is the sad part and proof that their is ZERO independent thought in their religion.

So FDR was president in 1948 (which is when the data in the link starts) FDR was elected in 1933, so please show how your link proves your comments..
You're insane. FDR was not president in 1948. My claim remains intact.

Sadly, pointing out to conservatives the illogical and hypocritical aspects of their credo doesn't do a bit of good. When you have shame, there is no impetus to be consistent.

Once again the fact the far left can not see past their programming is the sad part and proof that their is ZERO independent thought in their religion.
Your projection is noted.

You're insane. FDR was not president in 1948. My claim remains intact.

No it does not! Even your own link does not support your claims as Herbert Hoover served in 1929–1933, which is not supported by your link..

Also when one does the actual math provided by your link..

George W. Bush2001–2005132,466132,553-13-0.002%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
George W. Bush2005–2009132,553133,631+1,129+0.21%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Once again proving your comments are wrong and your link did nothing to support your far left hack claims..

Your projection is noted.

And your far left Hack posts and lying have always been known..

Forum List

Back