Another female teacher caught having sex with children

Which is a damn shame in my opinion.
Even if the math teacher was male?

I hear crickets chirping.....
What about a priest and an alter boy, still OK?
You appear to be strongly inclined to presumptive homosexual situations when this thread began with and has consistently referenced female/male contacts. So in case you are dealing with some latent issues, please be reminded that we are talking about female teachers having sexual contact with adolescent boys. Not homosexuals. Not pederasts. Female/Male. I hope this helps.

Even if the math teacher was male?

I hear crickets chirping.....
What about a priest and an alter boy, still OK?
You appear to be strongly inclined to presumptive homosexual situations when this thread began with and has consistently referenced female/male contacts. So in case you are dealing with some latent issues, please be reminded that we are talking about female teachers having sexual contact with adolescent boys. Not homosexuals. Not pederasts. Female/Male. I hope this helps.
It helps to reveal your hypocrisy. That was the first time I mentioned homosexuality in this thread. The issue is sex with a minor. The question is simple, would it till be OK if the teacher was male? If it's OK with a woman and homosexuality is not illegal then you are not consistent. Hope that helps.

WTF! You now have people siding with a teacher abusing their power, lowering the standard of education all for sex.

Wrong is wrong. She used her position and took advantage of it. Whether the guys "wanted it," "asked for it," "bobbed for it," it was an abuse of her power. Her intentions in her job was not to teach, it was to have sex, it was to lay kids.

Do we know if she did any damage or not? Hell, we don't know, we probably may never know.

What we do know is it was definitely an abuse of power and she took advantage of her authority.

To even try to justify this BS is just beyond stupid.

Haven't seen anyone in this thread trying to rationalize or justify a teacher-student liason. I, and others are simply making the point that teens can and do consent to sex all the time. Just because it's illegal here in the US (more or less,) doesn't mean it's a scientific reality, nor a position shared worldwide. As a matter of fact, US laws on sexuality and age are surprising and out-of-step with the rest of the civilized world.

The GDP of the USA is also "out-of-step" with the rest of the "civilized" world.

Are you suggesting that US lawmakers poll the globe to change US laws so they're not "out-of-step?" Perhaps we should just let the UN frame statues in the USA?

Historically, the USA's STRENGTHS have been positions NOT "shared worldwide."

:eusa_hand:

Your ridiculous use of American Exceptionalism to justify pediophilia just backfired.

History of Age of Consent Laws:
Children and Youth in History | Age of Consent Laws

Search string to retrieve related info:
site:*.edu effects of adolescent sexual behaviors

CCIES at The Kinsey Institute: United States of America
big page, but 'search' for adolescent will take you to various studies' facts.

Laws have changed over the centuries: Because an age of consent statute first appeared in secular law in 1275 in England as part of the rape law and it was interpreted as girls 12 and older, doesn't mean it fits in today's society. Perhaps I should find sitations of orignial law regarding slavery, and argue that because they were once acceptable, then they should be acceptable now?

Fool.

Interesting to note that US law makes exceptions for marriage for ages as young as 13 in the case of pregnant females.

http://globaljusticeinitiative.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/united-states-age-of-consent-table11.pdf

So obviously those exceptions would only apply if there are extenuating circumstances, such as pregnancy, and that implies that sex has already occurred amongst teenagers below the age of consent. So if the law makes these exceptions it is dealing with the reality that underage sex is common enough to require these provisions.

WTF! You now have people siding with a teacher abusing their power, lowering the standard of education all for sex.

Wrong is wrong. She used her position and took advantage of it. Whether the guys "wanted it," "asked for it," "bobbed for it," it was an abuse of her power. Her intentions in her job was not to teach, it was to have sex, it was to lay kids.

Do we know if she did any damage or not? Hell, we don't know, we probably may never know.

What we do know is it was definitely an abuse of power and she took advantage of her authority.

Haven't seen anyone in this thread trying to rationalize or justify a teacher-student liason. I, and others are simply making the point that teens can and do consent to sex all the time. Just because it's illegal here in the US (more or less,) doesn't mean it's a scientific reality, nor a position shared worldwide. As a matter of fact, US laws on sexuality and age are surprising and out-of-step with the rest of the civilized world.

The GDP of the USA is also "out-of-step" with the rest of the "civilized" world.

Are you suggesting that US lawmakers poll the globe to change US laws so they're not "out-of-step?" Perhaps we should just let the UN frame statues in the USA?

Historically, the USA's STRENGTHS have been positions NOT "shared worldwide."

:eusa_hand:

Your ridiculous use of American Exceptionalism to justify pediophilia just backfired.

If they did that, the gays would be in deep shit. (No pun intended.)

Research laws is research law. Same laws apply regardless of what's being studied.
Wrong Dr. Mengele. You cannot donate your child to science while they're still alive.

We should see about getting that changed?

As Jesus sacrificed himself for all mankind, why can't little Scooter Lipshitz be sacrificed so some rich person can slow down Alzheimer's.

Great, so now it's not being "civilized" to not allow adult teachers to hump the underage students.

I, and others are simply making the point that teens can and do consent to sex all the time.

And the point that you keep ignoring is that just because teens consent to sex at times, does not mean that all situations and scenarios amount to true consent.

Just because it's illegal here in the US (more or less,) doesn't mean it's a scientific reality, nor a position shared worldwide.

If the rest of the world says the earth is flat, it doesn't become true.

As a matter of fact, US laws on sexuality and age are surprising and out-of-step with the rest of the civilized world.

For example: We don't practice female circumcision.

Research laws is research law. Same laws apply regardless of what's being studied.
Wrong Dr. Mengele. You cannot donate your child to science while they're still alive.

We should see about getting that changed?

As Jesus sacrificed himself for all mankind, why can't little Scooter Lipshitz be sacrificed so some rich person can slow down Alzheimer's.
I think I'll just filter your retardness out in case I mistakenly read something else.

As a matter of fact, US laws on sexuality and age are surprising and out-of-step with the rest of the civilized world.

As a matter of fact, you are not correct:

LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT* (ageofconsent.com)***** Age du consentement l’acte sexuel

Most states consider 16 as the age of consent. This also true in many countries, although some (Canada, at 14, for example) deviate from this average by a couple of years. There are very few surprises, and the difference between US and world customs are certainly not enough to be characterized as "out of step."

Next.

Forum List

Back