Another FBI Conflict Of Interest Exposed In The Protection of Hillary Clinton

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Judicial Watch: New DOJ Documents Show McCabe's Conflict of Interest in Clinton Investigation

'The government watchdog group Judicial Watch released 79 pages of Department of Justice documents Tuesday, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, showing conflict of interest issues regarding FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s involvement with his wife’s campaign while at the FBI and his investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.'

Surprisingly, this was not mentioned in Hillary's Book, 'What Happened' (aka 'This Is Who I Blame' :p ).

Thank you for that demonstration of how you are too illiterate to open a link and/or to READ an article once you figure out how to open a link. :p

Who?
- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

McCabe had oversight of the Clinton investigation within the FBI.

McCabe attempts to claim that the money was given to his wife BEFORE he was put in charge of oversight into the Hillary investigation, so 'there is no way the money already given to his wife could have influenced his actions / decisions'...?!
:wtf:

You keep living in the past and cannot see how dismal the future may be with the current clown deregulations.

You keep living in the past and cannot see how dismal the future may be with the current clown deregulations.
Obama set a new record for oppressive, intrusive government-intervening regulations, many of which President Trump has revealed so far, and as a result the economy has taken off...yet I am the oe who can't see the results of minimizing government seizure of power and oppressive intrusion?

:p

Thank you for that demonstration of how you are too illiterate to open a link and/or to READ an article once you figure out how to open a link. :p

Who?
- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

McCabe had oversight of the Clinton investigation within the FBI.

McCabe attempts to claim that the money was given to his wife BEFORE he was put in charge of oversight into the Hillary investigation, so 'there is no way the money already given to his wife could have influenced his actions / decisions'...?!
:wtf:

I was referring to the Hillary somebody you mentioned. lol

I was referring to the Hillary somebody you mentioned. lol
As more and more comes out how the Democrats' criminal 2016 Presidential Candidate was protected by the FBI from Indictment and prosecution before Election Day, I can see why snowflakes try to forget her....

:p

And you keep living in denial.

You can't run around committing crimes then use "that was yesterday" as a defense.

Forum List

Back