Another family friendly pit bull story

Uh....Ninjidiot, can you please tell me what thread I talked about safe sex practices? I don't believe I ever did on this board, but, in your own delusional fantasy, you take yet another thing out of your ass and try to pass it off as good.

As far as knowing about dogs? I've had a black lab, a heeler, a beagle, a german shepard as well as a pit bull.

How many have you had? Or.....are you one of them closet fags that likes to play with cats?

By the way douchebag, as far as the gay sailor thing, say that to some Squid sometime. I can almost guarantee that your pussy coward ass would get it kicked up one side and down the street. Go to Sturgis sometime and tell that to the bikers up there. Chances are, they'd probably drag you behind their bikes and tie you to a tree.

And, before you go disparaging my Naval Service, I'd like to know one thing........

Did you actually serve in any branch, or are you one of those hot gasbags that likes to tell everyone else how bad they are because of your own failures at life?

I'm guessing that you haven't. You sound like a dude on Askmen messageboards whose name is Mystery45. You and he might have a brain cell between you.

By the way Ninjmoron, you may wish to ask a doctor about Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, because, nothing I've ever heard of from any doctor or any of the briefings that I've received during 20 years in the Navy has ever said that your cerebral cortex shrivels as a result of AIDS.

Not only are you a coward, but you're a moron and a liar as well.

Shut the fuck up about me denigrating your Naval service, chump.

You did a fine job of that yourself when you said that John McCain, someone who SHED HIS FUCKING BLOOD for this country, made you "almost ashamed" to have served in the same branch.

Besides, even though your little over-sensitive bitch ass is too stupid to realize it, I've never brought up your service. I've clowned your ass for being a biker, not a sailor. Go back and read up, Nancy. Better yet, have a friend do it for you - you're to stupid to do it yourself :badgrin:

As for the last Biker who made a rude comment to my girlfriend at a bar - we'll just say it took quite a few bouncers to keep him safe that night :clap2:

Last edited:
By the way Ninjmoron, you may wish to ask a doctor about Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, because, nothing I've ever heard of from any doctor or any of the briefings that I've received during 20 years in the Navy has ever said that your cerebral cortex shrivels as a result of AIDS.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

Their interior spaces, called the ventricles, are dilated and parts of the all-important cerebral cortex appear shriveled.

GRIM NEW RAVAGE OF AIDS: BRAIN DAMAGE - New York Times

If you're feeling like a glutton for punishment, I have quite a few papers from peer-reviewed academic journals I can cite as well.

I say spare yourself further embarrassment and walk the fuck away.

Shut the fuck up about me denigrating your Naval service, chump.

You did a fine job of that yourself when you said that John McCain, someone who SHED HIS FUCKING BLOOD for this country, made you "almost ashamed" to have served in the shame branch.

Besides, even though your little over-sensitive bitch ass is too stupid to realize it, I've never brought up your service. I've clowned your ass for being a biker, not a sailor. Go back and read up, Nancy. Better yet, have a friend do it for you - you're to stupid to do it yourself :badgrin:

As for the last Biker who made a rude comment to my girlfriend at a bar - we'll just say it took quite a few bouncers to keep him safe that night :clap2:

I said that I was ashamed of John McCain being in my service because of the ass backwards way that he started to act after 2004. I've met, as well as helped process out, many people over my 20 years in the Navy who had made me ashamed to serve with them. And.....I've served in a war zone.....have you? Matter of fact, Beruit in 83 (when the Marines were blown up), Desert Storm (parts I and II), as well as Kosovo. I know people who have shed their blood for this country, and I've bled for it myself.

As far as the last biker who made a rude comment to your girlfriend? Tell her I said "hi", and I'm looking forward to when she and I and your mother get together again.

Try again douchebag.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

If you're feeling like a glutton for punishment, I have quite a few papers from peer-reviewed academic journals I can cite as well.

I say spare yourself further embarrassment and walk the fuck away.

Hey dipstick, most people die from infections before the brain starts to go away.

Try again.

I said that I was ashamed of John McCain being in my service because of the ass backwards way that he started to act after 2004.

Which just shows what a little hypocrite bitch you are.

As far as the last biker who made a rude comment to your girlfriend? Tell her I said "hi", and I'm looking forward to when she and I and your mother get together again.

Will do. Tell your mom I'm sorry about the bruises on her ass :badgrin:

I agree that how a dog is raised matters. Only an idiot would think it doesn't. But likewise, only an idiot would think it's the ONLY thing that matters. Pit bulls were bred for thousands of generations for one specific purpose, and I assure you, it wasn't to babysit your kids. Ignoring that makes one...well, ignorant.

Are you saying pit bulls were bred for thousands of generations to attack children? :cuckoo:

Keep in mind that dog fighting has been illegal in most industrialized nations for quite some time. Dogs still bred for aggressiveness are extremely rare. Fighting to the death is not even natural canine behavior so to breed a dog to be a killer is an extremely difficult endeavor. Better results are achieved by taunting, bullying and abusing a dog into being a bully itself.

Though it's never a wise idea to leave a young child alone with any dog, regardless of breed, because all breeds of dog are capable of perceiving the infant or child to be an intruder in the pack, especially if they may not be getting proper exercise and socialization, parents really have more to fear from other humans than they have to fear from dogs
when it comes to the safety of their children.

Which just shows what a little hypocrite bitch you are.

Will do. Tell your mom I'm sorry about the bruises on her ass :badgrin:

You musta been doing incest asshole. My mother died when I was 8 from a car wreck and going over a 70 foot cliff.

Bruises on a chicks ass by the way? What's the matter, you can't seem to aim for the proper hole?

Hey dipstick, most people die from infections before the brain starts to go away.

Try again.

This is fucking hilarious :D

Let's re-hash:

nothing I've ever heard of from any doctor or any of the briefings that I've received during 20 years in the Navy has ever said that your cerebral cortex shrivels as a result of AIDS.

Their interior spaces, called the ventricles, are dilated and parts of the all-important cerebral cortex appear shriveled.

pwned-facekick.jpg

pit bulls suck.

they have no place in cities.

I recently had the pleasure being attacked by three of the snarling little menaces, it took 4 cops and the animal control officer to confine them.

happily the dangerous little shits were put down.

Pit bulls actually make better city pets than sporting breeds that need more exercise.

Had you been attacked by three snarling black men, would you still say black men suck? It surprises me that people can be so racist about animals.

Last edited:
Are you saying pit bulls were bred for thousands of generations to attack children? :cuckoo:

Keep in mind that dog fighting has been illegal in most industrialized nations for quite some time. Dogs still bred for aggressiveness are extremely rare. Fighting to the death is not even natural canine behavior so to breed a dog to be a killer is an extremely difficult endeavor. Better results are achieved by taunting, bullying and abusing a dog into being a bully itself.

Though it's never a wise idea to leave a young child alone with any dog, regardless of breed, because all breeds of dog are capable of perceiving the infant or child to be an intruder in the pack, especially if they may not be getting proper exercise and socialization, parents really have more to fear from other humans than they have to fear from dogs
when it comes to the safety of their children.

It's not so much that they've been trained to attack kids, it's that they were bred for fighting, which results in a higher aggressiveness. Not only that, but they've been bred for a lot longer than just in the recent history. There have been countless generations to get them to the apex that they appear to be in.

Should they be banned? No. However......I DO believe that if you own one, you have an obligation to post signs on your property warning others that you have one so that nobody dies.

And yeah....you're right.....no child should ever be left alone with a dog. Kids like to grab, bite and play, and the dog (regardless of the breed) could perceive that as an attack or a threat and respond appropriately (for a dog).

Last edited:
The day that I get pwned by a moron such as yourself Ninjidiot, is the day that I turn myself in to the second floor.

By the way, what's with the Asian fat wrestlers? Is that one of your posters that you keep in your room when you're beating off to pics of your mom?

Okay Beavis, that last dig was just fucking LAME :D

You've been intellectually decimated and the Code of Chivalry dictates that I cannot continue to attack a downed opponent.

Have a great weekend, buddy!

Dog aggression ≠ Human aggression

You are a fucking moron.

Next.

Yet again Ninjatard, I never said that dog aggression is equal to human aggression. I said that they had been bred for fighting, which is why they are so aggressive.

Learn to read dumbass.

By the way, I hope I didn't stretch your girlfriend out too much last time. Compared to me, yours is probably like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Okay Beavis, that last dig was just fucking LAME :D

You've been intellectually decimated and the Code of Chivalry dictates that I cannot continue to attack a downed opponent.

Have a great weekend, buddy!

Can't continue to attack a downed opponent? Well.....I'm not downed.

What I DO expect from you is some more lame ass neg reps and cowardly attacks.

As far as wishing you a great weekend? Get fucked. I hope you have a car wreck this weekend.

Forum List

Back