Another family friendly pit bull story

You might learn to read before you call people punk ass. I didn't say I would hunt anyone down idiot. I said I would hunt the dog down. And, if you don't think so then carry your ass to Old Virginia and sic your pit bull on me and find out what if I'm a punk or if I'm as good as my word.

Fine, I was born in Alexandria and I am in Washington on business 2 times a year so maybe I will take you up on that. But you probably live in Front royal with the rest of the moon shine making rednecks.

I'm generally against regulating this type of thing (ownership of pit bull terriers) and I won't go against it here. However, I'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that they are apparently VERY dangerous to the surrounding public.

Therefore, in my opinion, if you are going to be an owner of such a beast, you are on notice from day one, that you own a potentially deadly animal and you will be held strictly liable for its actions. Since this is not usually the law, with some notable exceptions, I choose for it to be my law.

Therefore, all you pit bull owners are on notice, if your pit bull attacks anything I care about, I will shoot it dead, period. If I don't have a gun at the time, I will hunt it down and kill it. If you, as the owner of said pit, have a problem with that, I will do everything I can to enable me to do the same to you without imposing liability on myself. Because as many pit fans on this thread have stated, the fact that the pit attacked is really due to how you raised it.

Lol...I'm with you, pretty much. And not just pit bulls, but any dogs. I've always had livestock,and have dealt more than once with idiot dog owners who thought it was "cute" that their German Shepherd, Mastiff, and Rottie liked to "play" with my horses and cows.

Or a neighbor with bear hunting dogs who liked to cross the river and "play" with my goats.....or attack my little cow dog, who never left our property.

Both cases, I went to the owners, said I was putting traps around the perimeter of my property, and if their dogs got hung up in them, I was going to let them die in the trap then throw the bodies on their fence.

End of problem.

Lol...I'm with you, pretty much. And not just pit bulls, but any dogs. I've always had livestock,and have dealt more than once with idiot dog owners who thought it was "cute" that their German Shepherd, Mastiff, and Rottie liked to "play" with my horses and cows.

Or a neighbor with bear hunting dogs who liked to cross the river and "play" with my goats.....or attack my little cow dog, who never left our property.

Both cases, I went to the owners, said I was putting traps around the perimeter of my property, and if their dogs got hung up in them, I was going to let them die in the trap then throw the bodies on their fence.

End of problem.

That's it exactly. I don't have traps so I would have to improvise.

Not sure what state it is, but they recently passed a law / all pits must be musseled when out in public... Personally when I'm walking my lab and if ever come under attack, I WILL PULL OUT MY 9 AND BLOW THAT DOGS F'IN BRAINS OUT ! Peace ....

Hope you have a license for you 9, bud.

I think the muzzle law is a good one, and should be a requirement for any dog over 30 lbs, honestly...just to make it fair. It would suck for someone to have their pit muzzled, and have it attacked by a German Shepherd or something.

Hope you have a license for you 9, bud.

I think the muzzle law is a good one, and should be a requirement for any dog over 30 lbs, honestly...just to make it fair. It would suck for someone to have their pit muzzled, and have it attacked by a German Shepherd or something.

Yes I am Licensed and I do sympathize with pit owners. My Lab is 90 lbs of stumbling, bumbling fun and not likey to attack, why muzzle him ? Pits have the potential to kill, thats scary... And thank you for the correct spelling !

scrappy.jpg

Scrappy should always be muzzled, and with a muzzle that forces him to keep his shit-talker SILENT!

Fine, I was born in Alexandria and I am in Washington on business 2 times a year so maybe I will take you up on that. But you probably live in Front royal with the rest of the moon shine making rednecks.

Dork. I'm sitting 5 blocks from the Capitol right now and live in suburban DC.

You sound like you know more about moonshine, rednecks and Front Royal than I do, so my guess is that you are more likely the redneck than me.

Forum List

Back