Another family friendly pit bull story

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
It was a tragic scene in North Las Vegas involving a baby and two dogs. A four-month-old was attacked by two Pit Bulls. The dogs were attacking so viciously police say they had to shoot them dead upon arriving at the scene.

Residents in the neighborhood near Cheyenne and Martin Luther King say they are shocked but not surprised that it happened. Neighbors tell News 3 the two Pit Bulls were full grown dogs and when the baby girl arrived at the house four months ago they began to display aggressive behavior towards the child and anyone who held her.

Pit Bulls attack, kill 4-month-old

pit bulls suck.

they have no place in cities.

I recently had the pleasure being attacked by three of the snarling little menaces, it took 4 cops and the animal control officer to confine them.

happily the dangerous little shits were put down.

in all honesty it is too bad that the owner of the pits that attacked my neighbor and me had to be stupid idiots.

but since cites are full of stupid idiots...

pit bulls cannot be safely kept.

• Banned
While I do feel bad for the parents here, really bad in fact, what kind of dumb fuck leaves 2 pit bulls alone with a 4 month old baby?

While I do feel bad for the parents here, really bad in fact, what kind of dumb fuck leaves 2 pit bulls alone with a 4 month old baby?

a serious dumb fuck.

i know of a family that's dog ripped their 2 year old sons face off...ok exageration but basically the kid got upteen stitches in his face.

the idot fxcking family kept the dog because 'it wasn't the dogs fault...the kid was playing with the dogs food".

talk about stupid fricking animal lover.

• Banned
Why do you feel bad for them? They should go to jail.

Because they lost their 4 month old baby you heartless twit, and they'll have to live with that guilt for the rest of their lives. I'm conflicted on the jail thing. A) They've already paid a higher price and B) They also have an 18 month old.

Because they lost their 4 month old baby you heartless twit, and they'll have to live with that guilt for the rest of their lives. I'm conflicted on the jail thing. A) They've already paid a higher price and B) They also have an 18 month old.
Ah, I didn't notice they had another kid.

I feel sorry for the kids, honestly. If these dogs really had a record of acting aggressively toward the baby or anyone who held it, like the article says, I can't bring myself to feel a drop of pity for them.

Yeah, it's exactly the same level of risk involved! :rofl:

that depends on how each dog is brought up. I can make a poodle mean enough to kill your toddler. You can have a pitbull that is benighn enough to not kill your toddler. The factor you choose to ignore is how these dogs were raised.

Really, not even a teenie, tiny drop?

And you call me cold. :eusa_whistle:
No, Jesus, the dogs ripped the baby to shreds. These people are cruel, selfish pricks, imo.

You can't sit there and tell me you'd keep a dog that acted aggressively toward one of your girls and expect any pity if the worst happened.

and why didn't they get rid of them when they started acting aggressively?

punish the deed, not the breed.

even labs and beagles bite kids.

having recently been attacked by three pit bull

I can say "BULLSHIT"

I had big metal pipe and was still chased back into my neighbors house by the three of them.

LOL.

train three chihuahuas to do that.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

t You can have a pitbull that is benighn enough to not kill your toddler.

that is the problem with pits though.

so how bout raising a wolf...

or a tiger...

what was the name of that guy out in vegas?

:clap2::clap2:

yeah there's nature v. nuture.

but with pits you start let's say 75% dangerous

and may be can nurture that down to 5% dangerous

while how about a pekingese

i don't care what you do to train those little guys.

it's not going to chase a neighbor back into his house when he's holding a metal pipe.

thanks for coming out doobs...

having recently been attacked by three pit bull
I can say "BULLSHIT"
I had big metal pipe and was still chased back into my neighbors house by the three of them.
LOL.
train three chihuahuas to do that.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

those three pit bulls are not reflective of every other pit bull much like someones terror of a child is not reflective of all children. did you meet the owners of those pits? Did they strike you as the kind of people who were rearing a good dog of a mean beast of a fucking death machine? Do you think people that close to worly and providence rear NICE dogs?

but, and Im glad that you were ok, I bet that would have been one hell of a benny hill-like video to catch.

that is the problem with pits though.
so how bout raising a wolf...
or a tiger...
what was the name of that guy out in vegas?
:clap2::clap2:

a wolf and tiger are domesticated animals like a tarrier is?

that depends on how each dog is brought up. I can make a poodle mean enough to kill your toddler. You can have a pitbull that is benighn enough to not kill your toddler. The factor you choose to ignore is how these dogs were raised.

The factor you ignore is how the dogs have been bred.

Forum List

Back