Another Fake News Media Coughs Up Millions To Nicholas Sandman

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Cha-CHING!

PAY UP, YOU LYING BI-ATCHES!

I hope every last one of the fake news, personal attack, propaganda-spreading, partisan smear merchants have had and continually have to pay (as the law suits continue) so much money to Sandman they have to give their employees a pay cut.

:p

They obviously learned nothing from this incident, as their same lying, smearing tactics used against Rittenhouse shows....which is why I hope Rittenhouse follows Sandman's lead and sues all of their asses and gets the rest of their money. Maybe THEN they will learn their lesson.

Cha-CHING!

I hope every last one of the fake news, personal attack, propaganda-spreading, partisan smear merchants have had and continually have to pay (as the law suits continue) so much money to Sandman they have to give their employees a pay cut.

They obviously learned nothing from this incident, as their same lying, smearing tactics used against Rittenhouse shows....which is why I hope Rittenhouse follows Sandman's lead and sues all of their asses and gets the rest of their money. Maybe THEN they will learn their lesson.
He's raking it in...I was assured by progs on this very board he'd never see a dime ....lol

The alphabet News networks are part of the Democrat Hate Machine.
The American people are given a very distorted view of reality because of them.
The corrupt Democrat Party can't survive the truth, therefore they must lie all of the time.

Cha-CHING!

1637374917404.png

Cha-CHING!

Forum List

Back