ANOTHER Failure By The Pretender!

daveman is not a conservative or very rational. political chic is not conservative. Thye are on the far right wing trying to revise, ineffectively, the American narrative. Reminding them of their inadequacy is the least one can do. They want America to fail.

Liar.

daveman is not a conservative or very rational. political chic is not conservative. Thye are on the far right wing trying to revise, ineffectively, the American narrative. Reminding them of their inadequacy is the least one can do. They want America to fail.

Liar.

They will pull it down if they don't get their way. The birfers are a great example of that.

Lol...you're a loon. You are incapable of even carrying on a semi-intelligent conversation. Yet you posture as though you are thinking great thoughts!

It's hilarious. Truly.

Liar.

They will pull it down if they don't get their way. The birfers are a great example of that.
Neither PC nor I are birthers, boy.

Run along and suck Obama's ass some more.

I am, and you are not. Simple as thought. The mentally ill, such as you, out of step with the great majority of the world, believe it is everybody else who is out of step.

You exhibit the classic signs of the narcissist. You may read further about yourself here. Narcissistic personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

Now anyone who disagrees with Jake is mentally ill.

When are you going to call for us to be rounded up, Fake? That's one of the left's go-to strategies for handling disagreement.

If we were Diplomats with access to all the information that they have available to them we probably could tell you what we should be doing. The results we are seeing is telling us that what ever they are doing is wrong...........

Do you want me to repeat the question?

Didn't Bush have about the same amount of success getting Russia and China to support our invasion of Iraq?

Does that qualify as an equivalent 'failure'?

Why is it so difficult to understand, Bush is history. Obama wants to be the future. But at least you are now admitting that he is a failure........

I don't admit any such thing.

No one has a clue was Obama is supposed to be doing but saying he failed. How do you know he failed if you don't know what the path to 'success' is?

I am, and you are not. Simple as thought. The mentally ill, such as you, out of step with the great majority of the world, believe it is everybody else who is out of step.

You exhibit the classic signs of the narcissist. You may read further about yourself here. Narcissistic personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

Now anyone who disagrees with Jake is mentally ill.

When are you going to call for us to be rounded up, Fake? That's one of the left's go-to strategies for handling disagreement.
Fakey has no life.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

John McCrae

"If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow"

I know you don't know the poem, but I wonder if your overlord knows the sentiment.

You can waste our time as much as you want with drivel,

but the fact remains, you've yet to post the right things the president should have done.

Which can probably be most simply explained by the fact that the president probably did as well as anyone could have done.

"You can waste our time as much as you want with drivel,"

Drivel?
"Flanders Field"...drivel?

From time to time one comes in contact with folks like you....

.... Yogurt has more culture than you do.

I am waiting for you to tell us what the right things were for Obama to have done and you've yet to come up with one.

Tell us, specifically, in detail, exactly what we should have done instead of the things for which you condemned Bush.

We could have not invaded Iraq. We could have not piled tax cuts on top of more and more spending and brought back the triple digit deficit.

What else?

Oh, feel free to answer MY question while you're at it.
That was detail?

Fail.

You're a hypocrite. You demand that which you are not willing to do yourself.

But then, hypocrisy is a defining characteristic of leftism.

The topic is Obama.

In other words, you have no clue what the right actions would be for the administration to be taking in the case of Syria.

Ok.

You can waste our time as much as you want with drivel,

but the fact remains, you've yet to post the right things the president should have done.

Which can probably be most simply explained by the fact that the president probably did as well as anyone could have done.

"You can waste our time as much as you want with drivel,"

Drivel?
"Flanders Field"...drivel?

From time to time one comes in contact with folks like you....

.... Yogurt has more culture than you do.

I am waiting for you to tell us what the right things were for Obama to have done and you've yet to come up with one.
Let's use the same "logic" you used in proposing solutions to the problems you claim Bush caused:

"Obama shouldn't had done what he did."

There you go. Just as detailed as your proposals.

We could have not invaded Iraq. We could have not piled tax cuts on top of more and more spending and brought back the triple digit deficit.

What else?

Oh, feel free to answer MY question while you're at it.
That was detail?

Fail.

You're a hypocrite. You demand that which you are not willing to do yourself.

But then, hypocrisy is a defining characteristic of leftism.

The topic is Obama.

In other words, you have no clue what the right actions would be for the administration to be taking in the case of Syria.

Ok.
My goodness, but you leftists sure do think you're entitled to a lot of stuff, don't you?

Stamp your feet and pout some more. Maybe hold your breath until you turn blue.

It'll work. No, really.

Forum List

Back