ANOTHER Failure By The Pretender!

When the MEN in China and Russia told our Boy King to sit down and shut up, he ordered the embassy closed. What else could he do? Adults told him to go to his room.

And tell us, specifically, in detail, exactly what we should be doing over Syria.

Tell us, specifically, in detail, exactly what we should have done instead of the things for which you condemned Bush.

There is, I am sure, medication for your condition.
Ask your doctor if it is right for you.

i'd suggest you get a dose of something to cure obama derangement syndrome first.

“None so blind as those that will not see.”

How about this variation:

“There are no jerks so blind as those who can’t see destructive behavior.”

I've got another one about a shoe fitting.....
...but you've probably heard it.

politicalchic, daveman, and katzndogs are neither conservative nor pro-American. They are douches trying to create an America that never existed before, an America that will end our civil liberties. They are connoisseurs of the Big Lie as the poorly attempt to revise the American narrative.

1. Another foreign policy failure by the pretender in the White House:

“The United States is "disgusted" by Russia and China's decision to veto a U.N. Security Council resolution today that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice said today….The vetoes came after a week of intense negotiations to gain Russian support for a resolution it had opposed from the start. The resolution supported an Arab League plan that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria and a political solution to the crisis. “
US 'Disgusted' by Russia, China Veto of Syria Resolution - Yahoo! News
Disgusted? How about embarrassed?

Shall we review a few more?

2. Failure to destroy the drone that landed in Iran is a dereliction of duty.

“At the very least, this shows why the idea of Obama as “commander in chief” is absurd and laughable. Who ever heard of a Commander who was afraid to command troops into battle? At it’s worst, it shows a conspiracy theory of the highest magnitude. Many could rightly conclude that Obama’s refusal to either destroy or recapture the drone would prove that he purposely gave them the drone.” EXPOSED! Obama REFUSED To Recapture Or Destroy Million Dollar Drone In Iran

3. “The Iranian regime, having spent the first couple of weeks of Barack Obama's presidency preemptively scorning his overtures, mocking his weakness, and assuring the world its nuclear program is nonnegotiable, last Tuesday reported it had launched a satellite into orbit, making clear that Iran intends to have a missile launch capability on which to deploy its nuclear warheads.” Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard

4. “On the same day as the Iranian satellite launch, it was reported that, under pressure and inducements from Russia, Kyrgyzstan would no longer allow the United States to use an airbase that supports coalition military operations in Afghanistan. This came as Obama plans to increase U.S. force levels in Afghanistan, and the already overburdened supply lines from Pakistan seem increasingly vulnerable to attacks from Taliban forces in that country's frontier areas.” (Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard)

a. And, continued to back down: “Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defence system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.”

5. . “And on that very same day, North Korea, having in the first week of the Obama presidency scrapped all its agreements with South Korea and warned of war on the Korean peninsula, was reported to be preparing to test a new ballistic missile, the Taepodong-2, which is intended to eventually have a long enough range to hit U.S. territory.” Kristol, (op. cit.)

6. How about his alienation of
Poland
Honduras
Israel
Canada
Britain
Czech Republic

Is he competent to juggle all of the responsibilities of his office? Perhaps not, based on his inane statement to CNN's Anderson Cooper, in February of 2009: "Look, the only measure of my success as president, when people look back five years from now or nine years from now, is going to be, did I get this economy fixed?"

How can any sentient individual even consider this man in 2012????

I challenge any who still support this empty suit to list his foreign policy victories.

You're a weirdo.

“The United States is "disgusted" by Russia and China's decision to veto a U.N. Security Council resolution today that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice said today….The vetoes came after a week of intense negotiations to gain Russian support for a resolution it had opposed from the start. The resolution supported an Arab League plan that called for an immediate end to the violence in Syria and a political solution to the crisis. “

“At the very least, this shows why the idea of Obama as “commander in chief” is absurd and laughable. Who ever heard of a Commander who was afraid to command troops into battle? At it’s worst, it shows a conspiracy theory of the highest magnitude. Many could rightly conclude that Obama’s refusal to either destroy or recapture the drone would prove that he purposely gave them the drone.” EXPOSED! Obama REFUSED To Recapture Or Destroy Million Dollar Drone In Iran

3. “The Iranian regime, having spent the first couple of weeks of Barack Obama's presidency preemptively scorning his overtures, mocking his weakness, and assuring the world its nuclear program is nonnegotiable, last Tuesday reported it had launched a satellite into orbit, making clear that Iran intends to have a missile launch capability on which to deploy its nuclear warheads.” Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard

4. “On the same day as the Iranian satellite launch, it was reported that, under pressure and inducements from Russia, Kyrgyzstan would no longer allow the United States to use an airbase that supports coalition military operations in Afghanistan. This came as Obama plans to increase U.S. force levels in Afghanistan, and the already overburdened supply lines from Pakistan seem increasingly vulnerable to attacks from Taliban forces in that country's frontier areas.” (Testing 1-2-3 | The Weekly Standard)

a. And, continued to back down: “Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defence system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.”

5. . “And on that very same day, North Korea, having in the first week of the Obama presidency scrapped all its agreements with South Korea and warned of war on the Korean peninsula, was reported to be preparing to test a new ballistic missile, the Taepodong-2, which is intended to eventually have a long enough range to hit U.S. territory.” Kristol, (op. cit.)

Poland
Honduras
Israel
Canada
Britain
Czech Republic

Is he competent to juggle all of the responsibilities of his office? Perhaps not, based on his inane statement to CNN's Anderson Cooper, in February of 2009: "Look, the only measure of my success as president, when people look back five years from now or nine years from now, is going to be, did I get this economy fixed?"

I challenge any who still support this empty suit to list his foreign policy victories.

You're a weirdo.

Shucks, I was afraid the serious thing wouldn't last long with you.

Poland
Honduras
Israel
Canada
Britain
Czech Republic

You're a weirdo.

Shucks, I was afraid the serious thing wouldn't last long with you.

That's true. But you're still a weirdo.

You're a weirdo.

I thought it more like an internet version of rabies....when it comes to talking about Obama.

C'mon, do that Obama routine from yesterday, ...
...the one where you actually say
"On his worst day, Obama is better than Bush on his best...."

I get such a kick out of you acting like you're Lenny from "Mice and Men"....

OH...is that too literate for you?

OK...here's Lenny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh_Xbr9XF6c]Of Mice and Men - Lenny and Curly's Wife - YouTube[/ame]

When the MEN in China and Russia told our Boy King to sit down and shut up, he ordered the embassy closed. What else could he do? Adults told him to go to his room.

And tell us, specifically, in detail, exactly what we should be doing over Syria.

Tell us, specifically, in detail, exactly what we should have done instead of the things for which you condemned Bush.

We could have not invaded Iraq. We could have not piled tax cuts on top of more and more spending and brought back the triple digit deficit.

What else?

Oh, feel free to answer MY question while you're at it.

If we were Diplomats with access to all the information that they have available to them we probably could tell you what we should be doing. The results we are seeing is telling us that what ever they are doing is wrong...........

Do you want me to repeat the question?

Didn't Bush have about the same amount of success getting Russia and China to support our invasion of Iraq?

Does that qualify as an equivalent 'failure'?

If we were Diplomats with access to all the information that they have available to them we probably could tell you what we should be doing. The results we are seeing is telling us that what ever they are doing is wrong...........

Didn't Bush have about the same amount of success getting Russia and China to support our invasion of Iraq?

Why is it so difficult to understand, Bush is history. Obama wants to be the future. But at least you are now admitting that he is a failure........

How quickly they forget...

It's not Bush you guys were comparing him to...

a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6v0l_KEayk]Part 1: Julio Osegueda Praises Obama During Town Hall Meeting In Florida - YouTube[/ame]

daveman and political chic and their allies are not conservatives and desire America to fail if they are not in charge. Their writings are clear and to the point. They try to revise, with their lies, the American narrative. They continue to fail and be relegated to the far margins of our political society.

The GOP's obstructionism of the president's foreign policy efforts to engage Syria hurts our country.

A coterie of GOP senators engaged in obstructionism reveals their interest only in power not good government.

What efforts to engage Syria? How did Congress interefere in those efforts? Did they tell Obama not to allow the Syrians to cheer Ambassador Ford? Did they force Obama to close the embassy?

FYI, Congress cannot dictate to the Executive branch about foreign policy. Face it Jake, you are on the wrong side of this one, just admit he screwed up and move on. Even Obama is human.

The GOP's obstructionism of the president's foreign policy efforts to engage Syria hurts our country.

A coterie of GOP senators engaged in obstructionism reveals their interest only in power not good government.

What efforts to engage Syria? How did Congress interefere in those efforts? Did they tell Obama not to allow the Syrians to cheer Ambassador Ford? Did they force Obama to close the embassy?

FYI, Congress cannot dictate to the Executive branch about foreign policy. Face it Jake, you are on the wrong side of this one, just admit he screwed up and move on. Even Obama is human.

The president, whom I oppose in most economic matters, is dead right on how he is handling Syria. Either the GOP senator obstructionists get on board, or they are going to be slammed in this and future elections for being partly responsible for civilian massacres in Syria. Rightfully so.

Your post cheers a diplomatic setback and then goes into some oft repeated reasons why we should mass kill Iranians, that's disgusting as hell.

Just more of the Anti-American rhetoric that IS the Conservative/Tea Party. Why do they hate America so much that they would root AGAINST their President, even if they don't like him?

I've never, ever rooted against Bush. I didn't agree, but I was hoping I was wrong and he had more information at his disposal than I did.

You fuckers are disgusting.

Let's break it down. Syria is supported by China and Russia's veto of the US-proposed UN vote. Iran continues to army Syria in hopes that it confronts Israel. Only other Arab League nations can operate militarily in Syria without Iraq and Iran helping to aid and possibly send troops to support the dictator. This is going to rebound badly on the GOP presidential candidate this fall because Romney will either defend the president, and get hammered by the far right and some Republicans, or he will attack the president's handling of the affair, and get smeared with obstructionism that leads to the killing of Syrian civilians.

You masterminds of the far right and Obama haters out there should cool down and think this through carefully.

Forum List

Back