Another Democrat flees the plantation and endorses Trump.

1587684510712.png

Ahahaha, look. It's a white guy who regrets voting for Trump. Now Trump is definitely going to lose. Because this guy.

Or something.

Money does have that effect on political loyalties.

He has earned a lifetime supply of free snake oil.

snake-oil.jpg

I can see it really bothers you that a man decides to leave a propaganda camp, for freedom to chose on his own,

Don't worry leftists, I think your leaders are going to win a lot of votes with the Keep Americans Unemployed strategy. It's a winner!
One black guy from Idaho. Must be a real bitch for him. Pray for him.
Actually Georgia. He stepped down just after "coming out" for Trump announcing he wouldn't even finish his term.

Of course the fact that it was found out that he violated rules mandating that STATE representatives live in the district they represent had nothing to do with it

Oh...

Don't worry leftists, I think your leaders are going to win a lot of votes with the Keep Americans Unemployed strategy. It's a winner!
One black guy from Idaho. Must be a real bitch for him. Pray for him.
Actually Georgia. He stepped down just after "coming out" for Trump announcing he wouldn't even finish his term.

Of course the fact that it was found out that he violated rules mandating that STATE representatives live in the district they represent had nothing to do with it

Oh...
Thanks, Herr Lesh. Why was STATE capitalized?

Trump hits 20% black support the left is toast.
And btw, the man himself said he LEFT THE PLANTATION.

Wow, good for him! A very smart and astute man, it seems. It's too bad he resigned his post. Then again, if he HADN'T, the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics would've demanded he be fired.

He resigned because how he was being treated by fellow democrats. That's their tolerance on display.

How long do you think Trump would put up with one of his staff members endorsing a Democrat?

I just got off the phone with him and he said none of his staff are that stupid.

Liar.
1. His staff is a lot more stupid than we ever imagined.
2. He wouldn't talk to you unless you donated millions to him. You don't have millions.

Forum List

Back