Another Cop Retired And Libs Everytwhere Smile

The Libbies are happy because he was obviously a racist white cop who is no longer on the streets

Who knows how many minorities he abused during his 28 years

He must have been tired of liberals accusing him of being a racist and hunting down black males. Must have been tired of BlackLivesMatter calling for him to be killed.

He's a white male cop. The liberals idea of the most evil, wicked demographic of human possible.

Why did I know Bucky would click on this thread?

Loser boy........this is how one expresses their appreciation for LEO's. By passing on a positive story. It is not by grabbing stolen valor every time a cop gets shot.

Loser boy........this is how one expresses their appreciation for LEO's. By passing on a positive story. It is not by grabbing stolen valor every time a cop gets shot.

You have no clue what the phrase "stolen valor" even means. You're a pathetic excuse for a man and a horrible parent.

You have no clue what the phrase "stolen valor" even means. You're a pathetic excuse for a man and a horrible parent.

You should know what it means. You do it.

now how do you know LL is a horrible parent?....

He knows that my son is a cop. And he thinks that I am an anti-cop liberal scum. So...he says that I am a bad parent.

It's awesome logic.

He knows that my son is a cop. And he thinks that I am an anti-cop liberal scum. So...he says that I am a bad parent.

It's awesome logic.

That's exactly right. Anyone who is the relative of a cop....and STILL supports Democrats after the anti cop venom they've spewed for the past 2 years (and for some Dems like Al Sharpton and Bill Ayers....for decades) is a horrible parent.

Anyone who supports a movement that encourages harm be done to ones child is disgusting.

I'm not saying Lone Laugher should start voting Republican. But to continue to support the party that had behaved in such a manner towards LEOs is unforgivable.

It's awesome logic.

That's exactly right. Anyone who is the relative of a cop....and STILL supports Democrats after the anti cop venom they've spewed for the past 2 years (and for some Dems like Al Sharpton and Bill Ayers....for decades) is a horrible parent.

Anyone who supports a movement that encourages harm be done to ones child is disgusting.

I'm not saying Lone Laugher should start voting Republican. But to continue to support the party that had behaved in such a manner towards LEOs is unforgivable.

My son will be voting for the Democrat in November. Is he a bad cop?

Forum List

Back