Another Cop Retired And Libs Everytwhere Smile

Why did I know Bucky would click on this thread?

Loser boy........this is how one expresses their appreciation for LEO's. By passing on a positive story. It is not by grabbing stolen valor every time a cop gets shot.

You have no clue what the phrase "stolen valor" even means. You're a pathetic excuse for a man and a horrible parent.
now how do you know LL is a horrible parent?....

He knows that my son is a cop. And he thinks that I am an anti-cop liberal scum. So...he says that I am a bad parent.

It's awesome logic.
i hear ya....

Loser boy........this is how one expresses their appreciation for LEO's. By passing on a positive story. It is not by grabbing stolen valor every time a cop gets shot.

You have no clue what the phrase "stolen valor" even means. You're a pathetic excuse for a man and a horrible parent.

LL is his mother. :D

LL is his mother. :D

LL has a cock and balls. Try again.

The Libbies are happy because he was obviously a racist white cop who is no longer on the streets

Who knows how many minorities he abused during his 28 years
Interesting the things you make up.
Interersting how sarcasm sails right over your head

No. Sorry. That would have been a sarcastic comment had I said it. Unlike you, I understand that it is a completely asinine thing to say.

Everyone here knows that you are among those who believe that "libbies" are too sensitive regarding racial disparity in the US legal system.

You get credit for a snarky whine.....but not for sarcasm.

The Libbies are happy because he was obviously a racist white cop who is no longer on the streets

No. Sorry. That would have been a sarcastic comment had I said it. Unlike you, I understand that it is a completely asinine thing to say.

Everyone here knows that you are among those who believe that "libbies" are too sensitive regarding racial disparity in the US legal system.

Seems like you don't understand sarcasm either

MY comment was the sarcastic one

Seems like you don't understand sarcasm either

MY comment was the sarcastic one

You must be right. I don't understand sarcasm.

Forum List

Back