Another conservative robs and kills with impunity.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Buc90 and his right wing killer buddies won't be able to chalk this one up as acts of liberalism.

FULTON COUNTY, Pa.– A press conference held by the Pennsylvania State Police on Sunday afternoon, revealed details about a deadly attempted robbery at a PA Turnpike toll boothearlier in the day.

Investigators say around 7:00 a.m., a man confronted two turnpike employees at exit 180, the Fort Littleton interchange , in Dublin Township, Fulton County.

The suspect is identified as 55-year old Clarence Briggs, a retired trooper with the Pennsylvania State Police. Briggs is from Newville, Cumberland County.

Suspect in killings at PA Turnpike toll booth was retired state trooper

Buc90 and his right wing killer buddies won't be able to chalk this one up as acts of liberalism.

FULTON COUNTY, Pa.– A press conference held by the Pennsylvania State Police on Sunday afternoon, revealed details about a deadly attempted robbery at a PA Turnpike toll boothearlier in the day.

Investigators say around 7:00 a.m., a man confronted two turnpike employees at exit 180, the Fort Littleton interchange , in Dublin Township, Fulton County.

The suspect is identified as 55-year old Clarence Briggs, a retired trooper with the Pennsylvania State Police. Briggs is from Newville, Cumberland County.

Suspect in killings at PA Turnpike toll booth was retired state trooper

Yo, sounds like a "Mini Puppet Democrat" from a Northern State? You tried? But did not succeed!!! Try again Wimpy!!!

"GTP"
democrats_need_help_light_tshirt.jpg

I was about to say, Rambo. Had to be killer cop, white, male ... and a big sign on his back saying "I'm a Conservative."

I was about to say, Rambo. Had to be killer cop, white, male ... and a big sign on his back saying "I'm a Conservative."

no doubt OP thought this had some relevance to something.

learn some peace man: image

On a more objective website I suppose this op would have relevance. I guess I forgot how utterly RW it is! Here, the only criminals are those deemed so by right wingers. And "conservatives," in their eyes, can do no wrong even though our history is replete with cases where they were the worst criminals and the most inhumane. I really don't expect much of a response here because the truth hurts the opposition too much.
truth-the-truth-hurts-but-it-heals-preview.jpg

Forum List

Back