Another "Clever" Racist gets his ass handed to him via Facebook

What happened to blacks that might be a reason for their over representation in the welfare roles?

Right there is the loser mentality that makes liberals what you are. Victimization, cop outs and excuses. Someone did something to them, now they can't succeed. You're full of it, blacks can succeed just like anyone else can.

So you cant answer or just afraid to. Thanks, bye goofey

These programs were meant to elevate people and get them on their own. Generational dependency means something isn't working.

60 years is 3 generations, a long freaking time. Japan and Germany were bombed into the stone age and recovered within 20.

You still don't see the point trying to be made that the programs are failures for their original intent, which was to boost people up. They instead manage to keep people down.

1. Yes, I notice this is your post where you state facts. Water is wet is a good one also

2. And a Decade is 10 years. That has nothing to do with your Fake number with fake people who can never be on welfare for 60 years. Continue

3. I know! You've managed to show that once you get on welfare no one ever is allowed to get off. Except thats not true and if that isnt true...then that means it is successful in some aspect. That burns you up so you rely on the short fiction story you told yourself above.

I use the term "generation" which is usually a 20 year period, learn to read.

Your last point is the most idiotic. You have to go with the argumentum ad absurdum exaggeration of my statement, and yet you move the goal posts to say that the programs are successful because SOME people get off them, while ignoring those who remain in the system and the new people added to it.

You keep thinking you are making points here, where all you are doing is making yourself look like the idiot we have all come to know.

Hey idiot...I know how long a generation is just confused on why you are doing this "A generation is 20 years....Water is wet....Birds fly" bullshit to avoid answering questions.

So you admit SOME people get off of welfare...but but but...you said that they failed because SOME people are on it. :badgrin::eusa_clap:

So tell me again how MY arguement is argumentum ad absurdum because SOME people on it dont stay on it but your arguement is NOT argumentum ad absurdum because SOME people are on it.

:badgrin::lol: Lets see this pretzel twist you come up with :lol:

What happened to blacks that might be a reason for their over representation in the welfare roles?

Right there is the loser mentality that makes liberals what you are. Victimization, cop outs and excuses. Someone did something to them, now they can't succeed. You're full of it, blacks can succeed just like anyone else can.

Sure, I'll answer. You're victimizing blacks and keeping them down so they keep voting for Democrats. The more people have jobs and wealth, the less they need or want government. They aren't special, you victimize women, Hispanics, gays, the poor and anyone else you can get your talons of dependency on as well.

Sure, I'll answer. You're victimizing blacks and keeping them down so they keep voting for Democrats. The more people have jobs and wealth, the less they need or want government. They aren't special, you victimize women, Hispanics, gays, the poor and anyone else you can get your talons of dependency on as well.

Aww shucks...Blaming those intangibles again. Let me guess its the fault of the "not-me" ghost too. Boo hoo...

I notice you left out the white people who are on welfare too! Boo-hoo must be because they arent on welfare or they arent keeping themselves down :D

1. Yes, I notice this is your post where you state facts. Water is wet is a good one also

2. And a Decade is 10 years. That has nothing to do with your Fake number with fake people who can never be on welfare for 60 years. Continue

3. I know! You've managed to show that once you get on welfare no one ever is allowed to get off. Except thats not true and if that isnt true...then that means it is successful in some aspect. That burns you up so you rely on the short fiction story you told yourself above.

Your last point is the most idiotic. You have to go with the argumentum ad absurdum exaggeration of my statement, and yet you move the goal posts to say that the programs are successful because SOME people get off them, while ignoring those who remain in the system and the new people added to it.

You keep thinking you are making points here, where all you are doing is making yourself look like the idiot we have all come to know.

Hey idiot...I know how long a generation is just confused on why you are doing this "A generation is 20 years....Water is wet....Birds fly" bullshit to avoid answering questions.

So you admit SOME people get off of welfare...but but but...you said that they failed because SOME people are on it. :badgrin::eusa_clap:

So tell me again how MY arguement is argumentum ad absurdum because SOME people on it dont stay on it but your arguement is NOT argumentum ad absurdum because SOME people are on it.

Welfare favors staying on it over getting off it, first by the benefit plateaus that have been discussed in other threads, and second by the people who run it, who would be out of a job if the programs were successful. The fact that we STILL HAVE ghettos that have pretty much remained unchanged for the past 40 years (and hipsters moving in to displace the poor people doesn't count as change) shows the programs simply don't fix anything.

Welfare favors staying on it over getting off it, first by the benefit plateaus that have been discussed in other threads, and second by the people who run it, who would be out of a job if the programs were successful. The fact that we STILL HAVE ghettos that have pretty much remained unchanged for the past 40 years (and hipsters moving in to displace the poor people doesn't count as change) shows the programs simply don't fix anything.

Only in the fiction you create in your mind. Welfare doesnt "favor" anything its a program dummy. Again you have to go to your made up intangibles because you are light in the facts department.

So there isnt change except where there is change but that change dont count because you say so? Welfare dont work because....you say so?

Thanks for at least finally admitting this isnt about facts...this is about your own twisty logic that makes no sense.

What does ghettos have to do with the success of a welfare program? Who knows? You entire argument is based in innuendo. :lol:

Aww shucks...Blaming those intangibles again. Let me guess its the fault of the "not-me" ghost too. Boo hoo...[/color]

I'm blaming you, you're intangible?

I notice you left out the white people who are on welfare too! Boo-hoo must be because they arent on welfare or they arent keeping themselves down :D

No I didn't, see the red.

Aww shucks...Blaming those intangibles again. Let me guess its the fault of the "not-me" ghost too. Boo hoo...[/color]

I'm blaming you, you're intangible?

No I didn't, see the red.

Oh I'm sorry I thought you werent a retard. Yes poverty is my fault!

Only in the fiction you create in your mind. Welfare doesn't "favor" anything its a program dummy. Again you have to go to your made up intangibles because you are light in the facts department.

So there isn't change except where there is change but that change don't count because you say so? Welfare don't work because....you say so?

Thanks for at least finally admitting this isn't about facts...this is about your own twisty logic that makes no sense.

What does ghettos have to do with the success of a welfare program? Who knows? You entire argument is based in innuendo. :lol:

Welfare favors people staying on it, because when you work, your benefits go down, but if you don't work, the government pays for you.

The fact ghettos are still a fact of life after decades of government spending should clue you into the fact that the programs are flawed. But as a progressive you don't give a rats ass about results, as long as you show you "care," someone else pays for it, and of course those beholden to your party continue to vote for you.

Only in the fiction you create in your mind. Welfare doesn't "favor" anything its a program dummy. Again you have to go to your made up intangibles because you are light in the facts department.

So there isn't change except where there is change but that change don't count because you say so? Welfare don't work because....you say so?

Thanks for at least finally admitting this isn't about facts...this is about your own twisty logic that makes no sense.

Welfare favors people staying on it, because when you work, your benefits go down, but if you don't work, the government pays for you.

Contrary to "Entitlement Society" Rhetoric, Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly, Disabled, or Working Households ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percentof the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Pick your face up!

The fact ghettos are still a fact of life after decades of government spending should clue you into the fact that the programs are flawed.

Ahhh...See? Right there is where you add "because..." and state your case. You cant so you suggest there is a correlation but you cant explain it...for the 3rd time :eusa_shifty:

But as a progressive you don't give a rats ass about results, as long as you show you "care," someone else pays for it, and of course those beholden to your party continue to vote for you.

Again, fuck facts...You dont have facts you only have innuendo and ideas about what I think while neglecting to voice your own logic...for the 3rd time.

If welfare discouraged work then why are a majority of the people on it WORKING Fucktard?

Last edited:
I guess this is the point when all the cons ignore facts and start up their "Welfare stops you from working" meme in another thread

Kevin - you said that the failures of the welfare state was having a more devastating effect on the black community. I think that is incorrect. And I think that type of rhetoric is harmful.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. If something was deemed to be harmful, and 50% of community A was consuming it and only 15% of community B was consuming it, which community would you predict would experience the larger devastating effect? Obviously, it’d be community A. Right? Do you get my angle here?

On a person by person basis welfare will have the same effect, obviously - white or black.

Also, maybe welfare IS doing more good than harm overall. I dunno, that's up for debate. That would change the nature of this conversation without a doubt.

But I agree that we have to be able to talk about the issues open and honestly - without anyone getting all prickly and just looking for a chance to call someone else a racist. That's why I spent a lot of time defending Paul Ryan and what he said on the other thread.

I think the candidate in the OP of THIS thread did step over the line and I think some other posters on this thread went way too far in holding impoverished black responsible for their situation WHILE giving impoverished whites a pass.

I agree that the rhetoric of the candidate in the OP was over the top and not a great way to start the discussion.

I don't think your comments went nearly as far in that direction (maybe - in hindsight - you didn't go in that direction at all and I just lumped you in - that's wrong. My bad) So I don't mean to get all belligerent with people who might "poke a toe" over the line, but I do think the statement that the welfare state is having a more devastating effect on the black community is incorrect and not helpful.

I’m not upset, and certainly don’t get upset because someone disagrees with me. I was frustrated with CloseCaption, but that was mostly due to the fact he was resorting to name-calling when I was trying my best to use logic and reason in a respectful manner.

I think we are pretty close to agreement on this issue and the part we disagree on - well ... I appreciate your ability to do that in an intellectually honest and courteous way.

No I'm not, explain to me what is racist about what he said.

I don't see anything antiblack, no black hate, nothing that says "white people are better then minorities."

Did he downplay the atrocities of slavery? yes.
Does that make him racist? nope

His point is that this welfare culture is slowly taking away freedoms from the lower class. I don't see anything racist about that assumption.

Obviously you're not getting it...whenever a Republican talks about race, a Democrat will say he's a racist, if to do nothing other than deflect from THEIR record.

Contrary to "Entitlement Society" Rhetoric, Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly, Disabled, or Working Households ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Pick your face up!

The fact ghettos are still a fact of life after decades of government spending should clue you into the fact that the programs are flawed.

Ahhh...See? Right there is where you add "because..." and state your case. You cant so you suggest there is a correlation but you cant explain it...for the 3rd time :eusa_shifty:

But as a progressive you don't give a rats ass about results, as long as you show you "care," someone else pays for it, and of course those beholden to your party continue to vote for you.

Again, fuck facts...You dont have facts you only have innuendo and ideas about what I think while neglecting to voice your own logic...for the 3rd time.

If welfare discouraged work then why are a majority of the people on it WORKING Fucktard?

You are erroneously going back and forth between "entitlement" which is mostly social security and medicare, and welfare spending, which while discretionary, can often never be cut or modified because caring progressives don't want to cut off their voters.

Pick your face up!

You are erroneously going back and forth between "entitlement" which is mostly social security and medicare, and welfare spending, which while discretionary, can often never be cut or modified because caring progressives don't want to cut off their voters.

Nine Tenths :D

Pick your face up!

Which is again, mostly social security, not welfare. You are losing the argument, and thus have to resort to changing the topic.

You Lose.

Which is again, mostly social security, not welfare. You are losing the argument, and thus have to resort to changing the topic.

You Lose.

According to what? Where does it say that? I bet you cant find it because you just made it up you little sweet liar you.

Such beliefs are starkly at odds with the basic facts regarding social programs, the analysis finds. Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percentof the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

9% You're crying about an entire program because 9% of the people on it dont work.

Fuck 91% of people because less than 10% are...lazy (aka not employed right now) :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back