Another "Clever" Racist gets his ass handed to him via Facebook

Nine Tenths :D

Which is again, mostly social security, not welfare. You are losing the argument, and thus have to resort to changing the topic.

You Lose.

According to what? Where does it say that? I bet you cant find it because you just made it up you little sweet liar you.

Such beliefs are starkly at odds with the basic facts regarding social programs, the analysis finds. Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percentof the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

9% You're crying about an entire program because 9% of the people on it dont work.

Fuck 91% of people because less than 10% are...lazy (aka not employed right now) :lol::lol:

That sentence alone implies social security. once you see the term "mandatory" its a dead give away, because people paid into it, they have to be paid out of it.

Remove SS as "welfare" and unemployment as "Welfare" and your numbers don't add up to what you want them to add up to.

Which is again, mostly social security, not welfare. You are losing the argument, and thus have to resort to changing the topic.

You Lose.

According to what? Where does it say that? I bet you cant find it because you just made it up you little sweet liar you.

Such beliefs are starkly at odds with the basic facts regarding social programs, the analysis finds. Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percentof the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

9% You're crying about an entire program because 9% of the people on it dont work.

Fuck 91% of people because less than 10% are...lazy (aka not employed right now) :lol::lol:

That sentence alone implies social security. once you see the term "mandatory" its a dead give away, because people paid into it, they have to be paid out of it.

Remove SS as "welfare" and unemployment as "Welfare" and your numbers don't add up to what you want them to add up to.

So reading between the lines is your proof? Bye stupid

How about a fun game of "read your own link" you sniveling asshole?

The entitlement and mandatory programs covered in the analysis are Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance, SNAP (formerly known as the Food Stamp Program), SSI, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), the school lunch program, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), the Earned Income Tax Credit, and the refundable component of the Child Tax Credit.

Have you seen any other reason presented? No...Ok then

What other reasons are they? *psst heres your chance*

This is a debate about what is perpetuating black over-representation in the welfare rolls, (i.e. welfare itself). But the base all goes back to the failure of reconstruction to establish freed slaves as equal citizens.

Actually its not but you want to move on from defending some asshole with a warped sense of history.

What happened to blacks that might be a reason for their over representation in the welfare roles? When I say what happened I mean tangible shit not something you cannot measure like "gumption" or "want to".

What we can measure is the cynical political strategy of victimization, and the attempts to keep this perception of victimization going by all means possible. There were no Jim Crow laws in Boston, New York, or Chicago, and yet the over representation in the welfare roles is the same, or greater, than in the South.

What you are attempting to push is a distortion of history. Slaves were not cheap. They cost around $130,000 in todays dollars, and that is a hefty investment in human labor. Not too many plantation owners were going to foot out that much money and then intentionally devalue their investment through unnecessary brutality.

Slaves were not well fed, they were not well clothed, and they were not well housed. But, they were not normally brutalized. Slaves were deliberately kept from any education, and kept broke to keep them from fleeing. However, there were one hell of a lot of White people who were also uneducated and broke. Many share croppers who scraped out a bleak existance from someone else's land. These White people were also not well fed, not well clothed, and not well housed.

There were also other White people, working in coal mines throughout America, who suffered pretty much the same as Black slaves. They were economically enslaved through a system that never allowed them to get out of debt to the company they worked for. They were paid in company script that was only accepted at the company store, and never quite enough to keep from going deeper into debt.

The entitlement and mandatory programs covered in the analysis are Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance, SNAP (formerly known as the Food Stamp Program), SSI, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), the school lunch program, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), the Earned Income Tax Credit, and the refundable component of the Child Tax Credit.

Did you notice a mandatory program is also SNAP, TANF, school Lunch etc.

Like I said dumbass...thanks for shooting your own foot. Nows your turn to pretend they are only talking about SSI again fuck face.

You said:
Which is again, mostly social security, not welfare.

Now its shown in your own quote that it IS welfare. Now argue with your past self about how much of a douch fucker you are. :lol:

Like I said dumbass...thanks for shooting your own foot. Nows your turn to pretend they are only talking about SSI again fuck face.

You said:

Now its shown in your own quote that it IS welfare. Now argue with your past self about how much of a douch fucker you are. :lol:

What part of most of that money being social security am I wrong about? What part did I say social security is what we consider welfare? The quote i referenced is what they call entitlements, NOT just welfare. They lump it all together. What I was discussing was welfare. What you brought in was social security and entitlements.

What drugs are you taking, or are you just really really fucking dumb?

You said:

What part of most of that money being social security am I wrong about?

The part where you prove it ass munch

Lets see .........its against what Jesus said for one

What chapter and verse did Jesus say that we should take some people's hard earned wage and give it to those that refuse to fend for themselves?

Isn't it hilarious how anti-religion heathens like Liesmatters here parrot this very ignorant Dumbocrat talking point? They don't realize that bringing up a topic (the bible) which they have zero knowledge of just sets them up for humiliation as those that are knowledgable respond with intelligent posts which destroys their ignorant point.

please go get an example where helping people was horrible for mankind?

where in history did you learn that from?

No problem! The Dumbocrats "War on Poverty"

Over $2 trillion spent and more people in poverty now than any point in U.S. history. More people on food stamps now than any point in U.S. history. $17 trillion in debt. Longest period of +8% unemployment (sans the Great Depression) in U.S. history.

Indisputable proof that "helping" people has been horrible for mankind.

:dance:

Right there is the loser mentality that makes liberals what you are. Victimization, cop outs and excuses. Someone did something to them, now they can't succeed. You're full of it, blacks can succeed just like anyone else can.

So you cant answer or just afraid to. Thanks, bye goofey

Sure, I'll answer. You're victimizing blacks and keeping them down so they keep voting for Democrats. The more people have jobs and wealth, the less they need or want government. They aren't special, you victimize women, Hispanics, gays, the poor and anyone else you can get your talons of dependency on as well.

:udaman:

You are erroneously going back and forth between "entitlement" which is mostly social security and medicare, and welfare spending, which while discretionary, can often never be cut or modified because caring progressives don't want to cut off their voters.

Nine Tenths :D

You Lose.

It's comical watching ClosedMinded chase his own tail in desperation as informed people hand his own ass to him with facts... :lol:

You said:

What part of most of that money being social security am I wrong about?

The part where you prove it ass munch

Just slither away and admit you lost this.

Forum List

Back