another child suspended

Because it concerns a five year old, to me, being suspended is rather harsh. Losing my recess is the punishment that I got at that age whenever I misbehaved.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. Suspension was never a punishment until I entered junior high. Is getting detention even a punishment anymore?

nonsense like this is part of the reason home schooling, charter schools, satellite schools and private schools are growing in popularity.

Too much concern for being PC and not enough with actually teaching the students what hey need to survive in the world

for pretending a stick is a gun.

Girl, 5, suspended for playing with 'stick gun' during playground game

This time, a 5 year old.

Do school administrations have ANY common sense?

The school administrators should be quietly taken out and beaten to a pulp.

This kind of shit is out of hand, and exists because decent people put up with it..

The girl was pretending to shoot someone, but you gun freaks are freaking out. She is 5. Not playground play.

[

The girl was pretending to shoot someone, but you gun freaks are freaking out. She is 5. Not playground play.

OH MY ALLAH.

Say, don't you Hamas scum have 5 year olds ACTUALLY shooting Jews in the Gaza schools? :dunno:

Children payed cowboys and indians and other war games for centuries - zero school shootings. Now the fascist fucks won't let children play with a stick, and suddenly we have kids on psychotropic drugs going on rampages.

Gee, wonder what the REAL cause is? Any guess, Hamid?

for pretending a stick is a gun.

Girl, 5, suspended for playing with 'stick gun' during playground game

This time, a 5 year old.

Do school administrations have ANY common sense?

Good, I guess since the parents don't care the school should. 5 years old.

In the game, Caitlin played a guard, protecting the royals, and picked up the "stick gun" to imitate shooting an intruder into the kingdom.

Took a long time for a gun grabbing fool to show up, but one finally did.

hopefully, it will leave quietly.

punished for pretending stick are guns, punished for biting a poptart into a gun, punished for bringing a gun shaped toy that makes bubbles, punished for wearing a tee that has a firearm on it, punished for being kids with imaginations.

you people make me sick.

The schools are telling the children there is something wrong with them, and who knows, after years growing up, they will begin to believe it. Some of them may end up that way because of it.

Forum List

Back