Another child receives death threats from homophobic bigots

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
My tribute to Kosher's tendency to blame every homosexual if any idiot makes a 'death threat' ever, against any anti-gay person.

standardimg17.png

Mia Talerico appeared alongside the Disney Channel's first ever lesbian couple
US: Death threats made against 5-year-old actress over gay couple in Disney show

Police are investigating death threats made against 5-year-old actress Mia Talerico thought to be connected to her appearance on the Disney sitcom ‘Good Luck Charlie’ which recently debuted the channel’s first ever lesbian couple.

Last month, the Disney Channel introduced the two characters, Susan and Cheryl, who were the the parents of a child that Charlie has a playdate with.

However, Ms Talerico – Charlie’s actress – began to receive death threats on her Instagram account shortly after the episode’s airing, believed to be connected with the show.

TMZ reported that her mother, Claire, contacted Disney security after someone began posting messages reading: “Die Mia, F*cking Die in hell! Kill yourself, you deserve to die.”

She also received a graphic image of the 5-year-old actress’ head with a bloody fist covering and the message: “Yes, kill you stupid bitch.”

CNN reported that Disney has since alerted Los Angeles police officials, who are now investigating the posts.

This is how to respond to death threats- call security- call the police.

Of course by homophobe bigot 'logic' this means every that this is what anti-gay activists do....

US Death threats made against 5-year-old actress over gay couple in Disney show PinkNews

So once again Reader we find a demonstration of bigotry through the advancement of the word bigot.

Understand that one cannot condemn the ideas of another without the axiomatic intolerance for the ideas that one is criticizing.

And it is in that self-evident truth that we can rest assured that the op is itself intolerant of others even as it laments, the intolerance of others.

The death threats are probably coming from gays taking advantage of the issue.
Of course they are.

They're doing precisely what should be reasonably expected of them to do.

Deceit, Fraud and Ignorance... The fundamental elements of Evil.

Of course they are.

The fundamental elements of Evil stare back at you every time you look in the mirror.

So once again Reader we find a demonstration of bigotry through the advancement of the word bigot.

Understand that one cannot condemn the ideas of another without the axiomatic intolerance for the ideas that one is criticizing.

And it is in that self-evident truth that we can rest assured that the op is itself intolerant of others even as it laments, the intolerance of others.

All of that....and not one condemnation of death threats to a child simply because homophobes like yourself object to the show she is in.

Oh cool- I that is what I am going to say to Koshergirl and yourself everytime you bring up 'death threats' to 'Christians'

"Well it must be Christians doing it to screw over gays"

My tribute to Kosher's tendency to blame every homosexual if any idiot makes a 'death threat' ever, against any anti-gay person.

standardimg17.png

US: Death threats made against 5-year-old actress over gay couple in Disney show

Police are investigating death threats made against 5-year-old actress Mia Talerico thought to be connected to her appearance on the Disney sitcom ‘Good Luck Charlie’ which recently debuted the channel’s first ever lesbian couple.

Last month, the Disney Channel introduced the two characters, Susan and Cheryl, who were the the parents of a child that Charlie has a playdate with.

However, Ms Talerico – Charlie’s actress – began to receive death threats on her Instagram account shortly after the episode’s airing, believed to be connected with the show.

TMZ reported that her mother, Claire, contacted Disney security after someone began posting messages reading: “Die Mia, F*cking Die in hell! Kill yourself, you deserve to die.”

She also received a graphic image of the 5-year-old actress’ head with a bloody fist covering and the message: “Yes, kill you stupid bitch.”

CNN reported that Disney has since alerted Los Angeles police officials, who are now investigating the posts.

Of course by homophobe bigot 'logic' this means every that this is what anti-gay activists do....

US Death threats made against 5-year-old actress over gay couple in Disney show PinkNews

It's a special breed of asshole that would ever threaten a child. I hear they make excellent targets.

standardimg17.png

It's a special breed of asshole that would ever threaten a child. I hear they make excellent targets.

Can't agree more.

I didn't start this thread because I think that all homophobic idiots do this.

I started this thread because homophobic idiots think that all homosexuals(or liberals or whatever) are responsible for the actions of any one idiot.

No- the ones making death threats are sick bastards- whether they are 'conservative' or 'liberal'- and whether the death threat is made to a auto shop owner or a child actor.

Of course they are.

Sounds like a pizza rest. I know of..

But you're a Relativist. SOoo... your inability to reason objectively disqualifies what you know of, from consideration.

really? ignorant bitch....

The left uses that tactic frequently.
Most recently the sticker incident in Austin Texas.
can you say false comparison ?

I suppose I could...but it wouldn't apply here.
of course you'd say that and that's just as false as your last post

Of course they are.

But you're a Relativist. SOoo... your inability to reason objectively disqualifies what you know of, from consideration.
funny you'd say that because nothing you post is objective .\
objective
[ əbˈjektiv ]
http://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:void(0)
ADJECTIVE
adjective: objective
  1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts: Contrasted with subjective.
    "historians try to be objective and impartial"
    synonyms: impartial · unbiased · unprejudiced · nonpartisan · disinterested

Of course they are.

everything is relative

Of course they are.

funny you'd say that because nothing you post is objective .\
objective
[ əbˈjektiv ]
ADJECTIVE
adjective: objective
  1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts: Contrasted with subjective.
    "historians try to be objective and impartial"
    synonyms: impartial · unbiased · unprejudiced · nonpartisan · disinterested
He loves his:

stig·ma
ˈstiɡmə/
noun
  1. 1.
    a mark of disgrace associated with a particular circumstance, quality, or person.
    "the stigma of mental disorder"
    synonyms: shame, disgrace, dishonor, ignominy, opprobrium, humiliation, (bad) reputation
    "the stigma of bankruptcy"
  2. 2.
    (in Christian tradition) marks corresponding to those left on Jesus’ body by the Crucifixion, said to have been impressed by divine favor on the bodies of St. Francis of Assisi and others.

Forum List

Back