Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

Here's the company's Facebook page where the bigot made his comments: Welcome to Facebook - Log In Sign Up or Learn More

It seems he's sinking like a stone.
Looks to me like he's being mobbed by creepy anti-Christian stalkers. Meh.

Wouldn't someone that disagrees with Christians and makes death threats be....wait for it....a bigot?
This guy is no Christian! He is not following the tenets of Christianity. He's just a run of the mill dickhead.

There are no injunctions against homosexuality in the teachings, of Jesus Christ.

You have the right to be wrong.
If I were wrong!

It's actually a pretty brilliant plan! If you own a suffering business, just post a lot of horrifically racist and bigoted statements around the internet until people turn on you! Then create a GoFundMe about how you're being persecuted for your beliefs and wait for the ignorant conservative masses to send you money!
It worked for the pizza guy. I'm pretty sure all the homophobes looking for a handout took note.
It's sort of like the strategy the Coulter's and Limbaugh's of the world use. Whip ignorant conservatives into an outraged frenzy, and bask in the money they start to throw out you. :laugh:

Lol..you anti-Christians just don't learn, do you?

You thought that screeching for boycotts would work...it didn't. Now you're going to pretend that everybody who refuses to serve homos is just doing it for the money. Make up your freaking minds, loons.
Lol what do you mean it doesn't work? In Indiana you can't discriminate against gays, and Chick Fil A no longer donates to even a single anti-gay group.

You're getting left in the dust KG.
I like it when you stomp your feet and wave your tiny fists futilely.

:itsok:
I like it when you make claims but legislation is changed due to protests you say dont work.
itsok.gif

Here's the company's Facebook page where the bigot made his comments: Welcome to Facebook - Log In Sign Up or Learn More

It seems he's sinking like a stone.

Wouldn't someone that disagrees with Christians and makes death threats be....wait for it....a bigot?
This guy is no Christian! He is not following the tenets of Christianity. He's just a run of the mill dickhead.

There are no injunctions against homosexuality in the teachings, of Jesus Christ.

If I were wrong!
Christ said he came for the sick..he didn't say he came to change the law so that they couldn't technically be called sinners anymore, lol.

He dared to post his religious views on social media, and said he wouldn't serve openly homosexual people in his business, and immediately started receiving death threats.

Michigan Auto Shop Owner Faces Backlash After Declaring He Won t Serve Gays CBS Detroit

I am against any nuts that make death threats or violent threats- however- at the bottom of the article- he clearly feels so threatened he hasn't even reported it to the police...

A Grandville police sergeant said they haven’t received any calls regarding the alleged threats, but they are monitoring the situation.

It's actually a pretty brilliant plan! If you own a suffering business, just post a lot of horrifically racist and bigoted statements around the internet until people turn on you! Then create a GoFundMe about how you're being persecuted for your beliefs and wait for the ignorant conservative masses to send you money!
It worked for the pizza guy. I'm pretty sure all the homophobes looking for a handout took note.
It's sort of like the strategy the Coulter's and Limbaugh's of the world use. Whip ignorant conservatives into an outraged frenzy, and bask in the money they start to throw out you. :laugh:

Lol..you anti-Christians just don't learn, do you?

You thought that screeching for boycotts would work...it didn't. Now you're going to pretend that everybody who refuses to serve homos is just doing it for the money. Make up your freaking minds, loons.
Lol what do you mean it doesn't work? In Indiana you can't discriminate against gays, and Chick Fil A no longer donates to even a single anti-gay group.

You're getting left in the dust KG.
I like it when you stomp your feet and wave your tiny fists futilely.

:itsok:

Lol okay. Sorry you can't discriminate against gay people and gay marriage will soon be legal in all 50 states. Send this guy's company $10. It'll make you feel better. :thup:

He dared to post his religious views on social media, and said he wouldn't serve openly homosexual people in his business, and immediately started receiving death threats.

Michigan Auto Shop Owner Faces Backlash After Declaring He Won t Serve Gays CBS Detroit

I am against any nuts that make death threats or violent threats- however- at the bottom of the article- he clearly feels so threatened he hasn't even reported it to the police...

A Grandville police sergeant said they haven’t received any calls regarding the alleged threats, but they are monitoring the situation.
Since he's a liar, he can't take his car to be serviced at his own shop. :lol:

Clearly the oh so clever lefties missed the irony of using only bolts and no nuts. Figures.
Must be an inside homophobe joke.

No...it was common sense. You can't build something with only bolts. What it wasn't ...was a death threat.

Lefties need to lay off the crack.
Common sense says if you put a car together with only bolts it will fall apart possibly killing the occupant. It wasnt common sense. It was a homophobic inside joke.

Mirroring the support for Indiana’s Memories Pizza, a GoFundMe page has already been started to support Dieseltec. As of publication of this post, only five dollars have been donated — from a woman in a same-sex marriage and mother of three who asks, “Will you except [sic] my money? Or is it too gay for you?” (Shortly after this post was published, the campaign was taken down.)

This Mechanic Will Legally Refuse Service To Gay People Until Michigan Updates Its Laws ThinkProgress

Says campaign not found, the dyke probably started it to make her comment and then closed it. Never trust a left loon

Clearly the oh so clever lefties missed the irony of using only bolts and no nuts. Figures.
Must be an inside homophobe joke.

No...it was common sense. You can't build something with only bolts. What it wasn't ...was a death threat.

Lefties need to lay off the crack.
Next they will be threatening their own, while calling themselves Christians.

You'll notice they accuse this guy of all the things they historically do themselves.

Mirroring the support for Indiana’s Memories Pizza, a GoFundMe page has already been started to support Dieseltec. As of publication of this post, only five dollars have been donated — from a woman in a same-sex marriage and mother of three who asks, “Will you except [sic] my money? Or is it too gay for you?” (Shortly after this post was published, the campaign was taken down.)

This Mechanic Will Legally Refuse Service To Gay People Until Michigan Updates Its Laws ThinkProgress
:rofl:

Christian wants to change law so that Homosexuals can be killed.
Seeing that it is better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath against us for the folly of tolerating-wickedness in our midst, the People of California wisely command, in the fear of God, that any person who willingly touches another person of the same gender for purposes of sexual gratification be put to death by bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.

That is quite a bit more threatening than anonymous(and unsubstantiated) threats on the Facebook.

Homosexuals are allowed to legally marry now in California and now Christians want to be able to kill them.

(using the 'logic' of the homophobes).

I imagine you set that account up, ravtard.

Says campaign not found, the dyke probably started it to make her comment and then closed it. Never trust a left loon
Campaign Not Found

Flipping retards. I would bet money a lefty lunatic set the fund up and got busted..you are absolutely right.

If I were wrong!
Christ said he came for the sick..he didn't say he came to change the law so that they couldn't technically be called sinners anymore, lol.

28One of the teachers of religious law was standing there listening to the debate. He realized that Jesus had answered well, so he asked, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’g

31The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

32The teacher of religious law replied, “Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth by saying that there is only one God and no other. 33And I know it is important to love him with all my heart and all my understanding and all my strength, and to love my neighbor as myself. This is more important than to offer all of the burnt offerings and sacrifices required in the law.”

I imagine you set that account up, ravtard.

It's a Stink Progress article...there lies the problem, Stink Progress is about loony left as they come

Forum List

Back