Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

"I am not racists" Priceless

No doubt kgrill has already started a gofundme account for a guy that threatens to murder his customers.
It's actually a pretty brilliant plan! If you own a suffering business, just post a lot of horrifically racist and bigoted statements around the internet until people turn on you! Then create a GoFundMe about how you're being persecuted for your beliefs and wait for the ignorant conservative masses to send you money!
I see nothing horrific about his statements. I do see a lot that's unnerving about your own, however.
Hmm let's see he said he'll either refuse business to gay customers or he'll purposely sabotage their cars so that they die. Yeah nothing horrific about that. :cuckoo:

You just made that up. Can I just make up stuff about you, and claim you're a scum bag too?

No doubt kgrill has already started a gofundme account for a guy that threatens to murder his customers.
It's actually a pretty brilliant plan! If you own a suffering business, just post a lot of horrifically racist and bigoted statements around the internet until people turn on you! Then create a GoFundMe about how you're being persecuted for your beliefs and wait for the ignorant conservative masses to send you money!
It worked for the pizza guy. I'm pretty sure all the homophobes looking for a handout took note.
It's sort of like the strategy the Coulter's and Limbaugh's of the world use. Whip ignorant conservatives into an outraged frenzy, and bask in the money they start to throw out you. :laugh:

I see nothing horrific about his statements. I do see a lot that's unnerving about your own, however.
Hmm let's see he said he'll either refuse business to gay customers or he'll purposely sabotage their cars so that they die. Yeah nothing horrific about that. :cuckoo:

You just made that up. Can I just make up stuff about you, and claim you're a scum bag too?
Well, calling him a scumbag isn't *making stuff up*..it's actually a fact.

It worked for the pizza guy. I'm pretty sure all the homophobes looking for a handout took note.
It's sort of like the strategy the Coulter's and Limbaugh's of the world use. Whip ignorant conservatives into an outraged frenzy, and bask in the money they start to throw out you. :laugh:
A lot of Christian preachers do the same thing. I imagine the lot of them will meet up in hell.

He probably needed some capital to expand his shop. Gay haters and homophobes will make a fund for him.
Good idea!

Financial boon for Christian business owners......."Liberal Boycott"!
Dont pretend like you were not the first to send in $1K to help him expand his garage.
Liberal boycotts are quite lucrative for their targets, it's true.

Should tell you something.
It only tells me homophobes can be tricked into donating lots of money.

Bingo.

Lol..you anti-Christians just don't learn, do you?

You thought that screeching for boycotts would work...it didn't. Now you're going to pretend that everybody who refuses to serve homos is just doing it for the money. Make up your freaking minds, loons.

He probably needed some capital to expand his shop. Gay haters and homophobes will make a fund for him.
Good idea!

Dont pretend like you were not the first to send in $1K to help him expand his garage.

Set up an anti-Christian gofundme and see how much money you can get.

This is what comes of thinking you're a majority, when really, you're just an extremist. You get caught in these embarrassing situations where everything you claim turns out to be laughable.

Clearly the oh so clever lefties missed the irony of using only bolts and no nuts. Figures.

You thought that screeching for boycotts would work...it didn't. Now you're going to pretend that everybody who refuses to serve homos is just doing it for the money. Make up your freaking minds, loons.
Lol what do you mean it doesn't work? In Indiana you can't discriminate against gays, and Chick Fil A no longer donates to even a single anti-gay group.

You're getting left in the dust KG.

Good idea!

Set up an anti-Christian gofundme and see how much money you can get.

This is what comes of thinking you're a majority, when really, you're just an extremist. You get caught in these embarrassing situations where everything you claim turns out to be laughable.
Why would I set up an anti-Christian fund when I can claim that gay people hate me and trick you loony christian homophobes into donating more money?

Here's the company's Facebook page where the bigot made his comments: Welcome to Facebook - Log In Sign Up or Learn More

It seems he's sinking like a stone.
Looks to me like he's being mobbed by creepy anti-Christian stalkers. Meh.

Wouldn't someone that disagrees with Christians and makes death threats be....wait for it....a bigot?
This guy is no Christian! He is not following the tenets of Christianity. He's just a run of the mill dickhead.

There are no injunctions against homosexuality in the teachings, of Jesus Christ.

Here's the company's Facebook page where the bigot made his comments: Welcome to Facebook - Log In Sign Up or Learn More

It seems he's sinking like a stone.
Looks to me like he's being mobbed by creepy anti-Christian stalkers. Meh.

Wouldn't someone that disagrees with Christians and makes death threats be....wait for it....a bigot?
This guy is no Christian! He is not following the tenets of Christianity. He's just a run of the mill dickhead.

There are no injunctions against homosexuality in the teachings, of Jesus Christ.

You have the right to be wrong.

Lol what do you mean it doesn't work? In Indiana you can't discriminate against gays, and Chick Fil A no longer donates to even a single anti-gay group.

You're getting left in the dust KG.
I like it when you stomp your feet and wave your tiny fists futilely.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back