Another Band Sells Out to a Commercial

Don't be so hard on musicians who sell their work, EZ. It is how they make their living, after all.

If you say so. Find me a commerical that Neil Young has sold out to, and I'll give you a million dollars lol.

He's done pretty well for himself. Maybe he can afford artistic integrity. If I were a songwriter, and Dunder Mifflin approached me with a trainload of money to use one of my songs, I'd sign off. And apologize to no one.

He's done pretty well for himself. Maybe he can afford artistic integrity. If I were a songwriter, and Dunder Mifflin approached me with a trainload of money to use one of my songs, I'd sign off. And apologize to no one.

And nobody is asking you to apologize. But don't expect me to buy your CD or download your songs, when I can hear if for free with Dwight and Michael in the background.

And nobody is asking you to apologize. But don't expect me to buy your CD or download your songs, when I can hear if for free with Dwight and Michael in the background.

EZ...from what i understand if they dont own the song they have no say....now that is what i heard....dont take that as fact....Norman Greenbaum who does own Spirit In The Sky said he makes a comfortable living off that song...

Forum List

Back