Another attack in France

What's left of the civilized world needs to stop screwing around, and simply kill these people outright.

The PC Police will do their thing, again, and spin for the the PC-protected religion.

There are lots of Muslims who are violent extremists. How's that for PC protection, bitch.
Can't make up your mind this morning............Conflicting personalities at work again...............

Man's head stuck on a fence..............no big deal......................

Sees a REBEL FLAG............................

and the Whole World has just ended......................

21f6b9267f8f979bc20220295024494f.jpg
My little stalker friend gets very pissy when I criticize the PC Police. For obvious reasons.

Evidently posting to someone he knows has him on ignore helps his self esteem. Calling that person "bitch" must make him feel very, very manly.

Hey, whatever I can do to make him "feel" better about himself.

:laugh:

Isn't this exciting! If your GOP hopefuls play their cards right, they may frighten a few people into buying another invasion.

You are more likely to be killed by your furniture than you are of being killed by a Muslim extremist.

It's a job for police.

Police my ass. Its a job for their anti terrorists troops.

Hope the Muslims hit your house next then you might catch a fucking clue. Or not.

So why isn't this being called the work of some crazies? And not terrorism?

i had no idea you are this stupid !

Man decapitated as severed head is 'covered in Arabic writing'

Read more: ISIS terrorist attack in France as beheaded body found and explosions heard Daily Mail Online

The two 'sovereign citizen' rightwing terrorists out in Nevada who killed 2 cops were never called rightwing terrorists by the usual suspects, were they?

Is Dylan Roof being called a rightwing terrorist?

Forum List

Back