Anomalies and "Problems" with the 2020 Election

I know for a first hand fact that students at Lehigh University were being offered $100 cash for their votes.

These are the "motor voters", who never voted in their lives and don't intend to.
Sure buddy

Sure

There's a difference between politics and criminal prosecutions, Stupid.

Well of course. You don't have any actual wins to speak of. 😄

Your first comment has nothing to do with what I said or what you said that I responded to.

That's because it's not about winning, it's only about winning to corrupt power hungry assholes like you. You will never understand that, hence you will be stuck at the immature age of a 2 year old for the rest of your life. :dunno:

You sound like a Crybaby Loser

Get over it, you lost Big League

And you sound like a 2 year old, which is why I typically ignore you, you're incapable of having an adult conversation, and you're a partisan hack that will go to his grave without ever once having had an ounce of integrity in anything he said or did.

As I read through this article, I wanted to capture a short highlight to illustrate the import of the article, but there are so many salient points that it was impossible to pick one or two.

It is important to review what occurred in November and December of 2020, because people are already forgetting the pandemonium that accompanied unprecedented changes to election rules, laws, and procedures. This article is wonderfully specific and accurate. Anyone wanting to see the facts that will determine the ultimate outcome of the various charges against our former President should read it entirely.

Take a while and read this thing. It is terribly important that every American voter remember these facts.

Of course there were anomalies - it was during a pandemic. Anomalies and problems are a long way off from fraud. And fraud is what Trump is alleging.

Your first comment has nothing to do with what I said or what you said that I responded to.
It does. You just have such a giant victim complex so it's difficult for you to comprehend. In progressive circles Fani Willis is considered conservative. Not in that she supports Republicans but that she's very pro police and very tough on crime. Left and Right politics doesn't mean much in the courtroom because the standards there are facts and evidence rather than rhetoric and theater.
That's because it's not about winning, it's only about winning to corrupt power hungry assholes like you. You will never understand that, hence you will be stuck at the immature age of a 2 year old for the rest of your life. :dunno:
That's right. I don't want bigot mutants to have any political power. Am I supposed to feel ashamed about that? 😄

It is important to review what occurred in November and December of 2020, because people are already forgetting the pandemonium that accompanied unprecedented changes to election rules, laws, and procedures.
Both parties made changes to their voting laws and proccedures because of Covid. The GOP led Texas legislature sued the GOP Gov. Abbott and lost. Not all changes and challenges resulted in a loss in the courts. Depends on the State.

Trump won 18 of the 19 bellwether counties.
The three major swing states—Florida, Iowa, and Ohio—which voted for the winner of every presidential election since 1996, all voted for Donald Trump.
Biden won only 509 counties compared with the 2,500+ won by Trump, or just 16.7 percent of all the nation’s counties, the fewest of any presidential winner in history.
Thousands of nonprofit hires, or “mules,” dumped fraudulent absentee ballots in critical swing states like Georgia and Arizona overnight, which contaminated the process and likely changed the final result of the election in those states.

Comment:
The truth is that the Democrats are LIARS and CHEATERS.
The Dems and the Left-Wing Media and the Never Trumpers call complaints about the huge anomalies in the 2020 Election "crazy".

Of course -
Once they initiated the coup - it's all hands-on deck.

What they did was punishable by death- what won't they do to literally save their own lives?

water main break occurred in the morning and was fixed after 2 hours.
There was NO water break of any kind, main or otherwise, you fucking idiot.

It DIDN'T HAPPEN.

The water & power people got there and there was no water anywhere. Nothing to fix.

The whole thing was YET ANOTHER CON JOB by the dirty fucking Democrats.

It DIDN'T HAPPEN.

The water & power people got there and there was no water anywhere. Nothing to fix.

:funnyface: :itsok:

More absentee ballots
Does nothing to discredit the election results
Doesn’t debunk anything

All this time and these idiots can't distinguish between normal absentee ballots and unverifiable mail in ballots.

It DIDN'T HAPPEN.

aha. the plumbing expert queefs.

as usual, your "contribution" gets round filed.

There are people in this nation who do not care about integrity. Corrupted ways are normal ways of thinking for personal beliefs of being wronged for centuries. All those not the same are guilty. Well, we will become impoverished and enslaved if this keeps up.
You sound like a fortune cookie for Bingos. 😄

Forum List

Back