Anniversary of ruby ridge massacre

Randy Weaver, a white separatist, had been targeted by the federal government after failing to appear in court to face charges related to his selling of two illegal sawed-off shotguns to an Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) informant.
Sounds like your typical Milwaukee, Baltimore, or Ferguson protester......only white.
Seems color doesn't count for much till it works to your imagined advantage.
I suppose you feel he and his wife deserved to die because of a law politicians created to make it look like they were doing something about crime.

I don't know enough to comment further, but it seems like this kind of thing happens alot when Liberals are in the White House.

Why is sawing off a piece of metal to an arbitrary length bad, but an FBI sniper shooting an unarmed woman in the face not so bad?

Randy Weaver, a white separatist, had been targeted by the federal government after failing to appear in court to face charges related to his selling of two illegal sawed-off shotguns to an Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) informant.
Sounds like your typical Milwaukee, Baltimore, or Ferguson protester......only white.
This shit seems to happen to American citizens more when Democrat are in power. Apparently the only people that have rights as citizens are a few that also believe they have the right to tell others how they should think, speak and believe.
The melodrama!

And they could have not shot an unarmed woman in the face.
Would not have happened if he had surrendered.
You can't rationalize this .

None of which would have been necessary had the government informant not kept pestering Weaver to saw off the shotguns in the first place. The government put the whole thing in motion and owns it.

I suppose you feel he and his wife deserved to die because of a law politicians created to make it look like they were doing something about crime.

I don't know enough to comment further, but it seems like this kind of thing happens alot when Liberals are in the White House.
Sawed off shotguns have always been illegal . No matter who was in office
Blaming the democrats a dodge.

So is shooting unarmed women in the face. Oh wait, Horiuchi was doing his "duty" and got immunity for it.

Who knew not coming out with one's hands up after watching government agents gun down one's son was an automatic death sentence?

And they could have not shot an unarmed woman in the face.
Would not have happened if he had surrendered.
You can't rationalize this .

None of which would have been necessary had the government informant not kept pestering Weaver to saw off the shotguns in the first place. The government put the whole thing in motion and owns it.
Weaver could have quit any time .
But he didn't.
Meaning he is either gullible , or he chose to do what he did.
His beliefs were/ are guaranteed way to get into trouble with the law.
If he didn't know that, then his ignorance got his wife killed if he did than his arrogant got her killed.

His ignorance didn't kill an unarmed Vicki Weaver; Lon Horiuchi did.

Sawed off shotguns have always been illegal . No matter who was in office
Blaming the democrats a dodge.
I never said Democrats. I said politicians.

People just seem to end up dead alot when Liberals are in the White House.

weaver put her in that situation what happened is all on him.

Weaver made Horiuchi put an unarmed Vicki Weaver in the crosshairs and pull the trigger and then laugh about it over the loudspeakers.

At what point did it become FBI SOP to simply kill unarmed people during a standoff?

Why is sawing off a piece of metal to an arbitrary length bad, but an FBI sniper shooting an unarmed woman in the face not so bad?

Daws is a sick little gimp who never has any real interest in these topics outside of trying to troll them to the Flame Zone. He is a sociopath who has no idea what it is you're talking about here, or in any other thread that requires empathy and common sense, he's just not capable of that sort of understanding, so just ignore him and leave him to his homosexual rape fantasies and whatever else rings his bell.

Bush (R) was in office when this happened.

So was Waco I suppose.
Besides........

Bush and Clinton were pretty close.

What makes you think Bush and Clinton families aren't in the same Cabal?

173-0117105939-bush_clinton.jpg
clinton_bush_wideweb__430x327.jpg

Bush and Clinton were pretty close.

What makes you think Bush and Clinton families aren't in the same Cabal?

173-0117105939-bush_clinton.jpg
clinton_bush_wideweb__430x327.jpg

Clinton pretty much rubber stamped everything that came across his desk from Bush I's term, same as Obama did for Bush II.
C

weaver put her in that situation what happened is all on him.

Weaver made Horiuchi put an unarmed Vicki Weaver in the crosshairs and pull the trigger and then laugh about it over the loudspeakers.

At what point did it become FBI SOP to simply kill unarmed people during a standoff?
Yep he did , his actions before the stand off caused all of it to happen his wife getting killed was as tragic as it was inevitable .
Weaver caused it to happen .
Your tantrums all these years later won't change anything or bring back the dead.

Daws is a sick little gimp who never has any real interest in these topics outside of trying to troll them to the Flame Zone. He is a sociopath who has no idea what it is you're talking about here, or in any other thread that requires empathy and common sense, he's just not capable of that sort of understanding, so just ignore him and leave him to his homosexual rape fantasies and whatever else rings his bell.
Who's homosexual rape fantasies again?
You constantly bring them up no matter what the subject.
Basement dweller.

Forum List

Back