Hitler and 10 hours of 'heil'

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016

10 hours of Heil hitler... 10 hours of nothing else but 'heil hitler'. Ripley's Believe it or Not!

One day you'll pick on another like him. And I'll be watching.
you'll be glad that there will be another like him? I can't believe my eyes. Because if there is another like him and I pick on him, then as I get yelled at, you'll be watching from the side and not doing anything to assist?

GoG! Gold Member!

Hopefully, you and I won't be alive to see the next one, eh? And prayerfully the children won't be growing up in the next one's POWER. buahhbuabhhh ahhhahahhahahaha a a ahhahahaha

Last edited:

Please be careful what you hope for .... It may not turn out pretty if you don't like the good.

But then again, you may be right.... starting from 25 seconds into the clip.... YIKES!!! :alcoholic:

I wonder if he enjoyed his lunch?

I don't know too much about the Jewish Holocaust, but I read that the Jews were being sought out throughout all of Europe, bundled together, and brought to the camps. Even if they were hiding to seek peace, they were being actively sought out, not only by the Germans, but by every person in Europe who did NOT want the Naxi Germans beating down their homes for not complying. A person who was found 'hiding' a Jew, might have suffered worse penalties than the camps. Why did Hitler, or whomever, have such a passionate desire to wipe out all of the Jewish people in Europe? What could the Jews have possibly done to him on a personal level? And imagine if he was allowed to have influence over all of the other places the Jews had disbanded to throughout the world before Hitler became Chancellor.

Hitler fought on the side of Austria in the Austrian/German war, since he was born in Austria, and after the war had ended, he went into Germany and became part of their military to which he rose to chancellor and then took away the President's seat which allowed him to be in Total rule over Germany and hence, the beginning of the Axis Powers of WW2.. With Hitler as the most mad out of them all.

This leads to my next bewilderment. Knowing that a President or Chancellor is only as strong as those who are supporting him, how did ALL of Germany think that killing every Jew person in ALL of Europe was a good idea? And NOT only that but to be able to stand out in the open on your feet for 10 straight hours repeating the same line over and over... for 10 straight hours.

Could this have been the very first political chant ever?

Who else chants relentlessly for the wrong reasons?

Last edited:
The case managers I deal with love Hitler also, I suppose. Remarkable, how the San Bernardino shooting occurred at a Social Work function on the weekend..

May I remind everyone here that it was white people (Americans and Russians) who destroyed Hitler.

Hitler started a white civil war and lost. I think Hitler was right about so many things, though. Everything Hitler talked about is coming true again, right now, in Jewish controlled America.

May I remind everyone here that it was white people (Americans and Russians) who destroyed Hitler.

Hitler started a white civil war and lost. I think Hitler was right about so many things, though. Everything Hitler talked about is coming true again, right now, in Jewish controlled America.
You're weird and scary

The above is an extreme example of an utterly ignorant and deeply stupid comment that has no relation whatsoever to reality. Ignorance, fear, and bone-deep stupidity often result in comments like the one above.

Forum List

Back