Zone1 Annihilating the Church of J.C. of LDS

Yes.

Let's hear it.
Native Americans come from Jerusalem?

Dark skin is a punishment from God and light skin is a sign of his blessing?

The garden of Eden was in North America?

The tablets only John Smith could translate, then couldn’t reproduce the translation when Lucy Harris hid the paper translation?

1713938807097.jpeg

I've never been personally taught that. I have read of leaders in the past saying such things. However, a closer look says there is no way the populations on this continent all came from a shipload of people in 600 B.C. Everything in the Book of Mormon indicates it covers a small region. Or different regions.

As I understand it, DNA testing eventually dispelled the idea that all indigenous people came from the middle east. And, in fact, it shows that many people came from other parts of the world.

The other outlier in this is that the comparison is between DNA from today with the middle east people of today. That is what I have read. I also have read that no serious study has been done by those who understand DNA, but I can't confirm that. The point being that if it was a modern to modern comparison the middle east of today looks like it did 2,600 years ago ? No way to tell. I have not heard (but I really don't care to follow it to closely) that there is DNA from 2,600 years ago. I have also been told that you can't even get a match between iran and iraq. So what is middle east DNA ?

Also, Nephi was taught in the language of the Egyptians and it appears that Lehi knew how to travel back then. Was he from Jerusalem originally ?

So what is your point ?

Commonly called a curse, the church now claims the actual nature of the curse is not fully understood. Some have said it does not apply to skin, but there are references in the Book of Mormon where it specifically says it does.

And your point is ?

That is what we are taught.

Your point ?
The tablets only John Smith could translate, then couldn’t reproduce the translation when Lucy Harris hid the paper translation?

It's Joseph Smith and the reasons he didn't reproduce them are clearly documented.

Your point ?

Are you willing to answer some questions ?

Last edited:
seems un likely, but an inner group of elder men were able to set themselves up fairly well in an endless supply of sunshine and girls too far from civilization. tp know any better.

Uh, they were run off prior to polygamy. In fact the attempted several settlements in Ohio, Missouri, Illinois. All off which were to be permanent.

The polygamy quip is always cute. Especially coming from men. It's all about sex.

My favorite quote from this

Welcome to me and ALL RELIGIONS.

Noah's Ark is my favorite story in the Bible, because it's so illogical, so ridiculous, and people actually believe this "phony"

What's more clever is that you know all about something that supposedly happened 4,500 years ago. Human arrogance is simply amazing.

But, are on the decline, now they are about 42% Mormon.
The state will soon follow.

Yes, the place was so horrible with all those mormons that it became a great place to live, run a business and raise a family. Simply terrible.

Most of the growth in the church is outside of the U.S.

Why is that so difficult to believe? All mankind came through Adam and Eve. We are all the children of God. All the people of the earth came from a single location.
The dark skin was given so that the Nephites would not interbreed with the Lamanites because of the disbelief and wickedness of the Lamanites. The dark skin would allow them to recognize the Lamanites without trouble. However, there was a time in the Book of Mormon where the Nephites became wicked and some of the Lamanites became very righteous. So God did not discriminate against the Lamanites because of their dark skin but only because of their wickedness.
When the Garden of Eden was upon the earth, the earth was one land mass. Why would it be so hard to believe that it could have been where America is now if it was all one land mass?

Genesis 10:25
25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan.
Do you mean Joseph Smith? If God wanted, He could have had anyone translate the plates. Joseph Smith was chosen by God to do the work of translation. After Martin and Lucy lost the 116 pages, the Lord would not have them retranslated since what was on the lost pages was reiterated by subsequent prophets. It didn't need to be reproduced since God foresaw the loss of the pages and made up for it before it ever took place.

Surely you guys can do better than this......

Adam God theory.

Blacks and the priesthood.

The 200 Billion the church owns

The ever changing temple ceremony

The relationship of temple worship to masonry

Paying tithing

Josephs Smith and the stone and the hat

The Book of Abraham

The secret annointings

Joseph Smith the fortune seeker

I mean...there is a huge list.

The dark skin was given so that the Nephites would not interbreed with the Lamanites because of the disbelief and wickedness of the Lamanites. The dark skin would allow them to recognize the Lamanites without trouble. However, there was a time in the Book of Mormon where the Nephites became wicked and some of the Lamanites became very righteous. So God did not discriminate against the Lamanites because of their dark skin but only because of their wickedness
None of this seemed batshit inane to you as you typed it out?

None of this seemed batshit inane to you as you typed it out?

That is the best you can do ?

What is your basis for making "religious" judgements ?

Do you believe in the flood ? The creation ? The Atonement ?

What about Genesis

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a amark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

The Hebrew word for mark ('Oth, אות‎) could mean a sign, an omen, a warning, or a remembrance.[11] The mark of Cain is God's promise to offer Cain divine protection from premature death with the stated purpose of preventing anyone from killing him. It is not known what the mark was, but it is assumed that the mark was visible.[12] Some have speculated that the mark was a Hebrew or Sumerian letter placed on either the face or the arm.[13] The Septuagint translates the mark as a "sign". Thus, it is speculated that the mark served as a sign to others not to commit the same offense.[14][15]

Last edited:

That's good to know.

I have several friends who are in the same boat. From time to time, they like to pull the "science" or "logic" card out and try their hand.

But it's a tough conversation because all they can bank on is what they know. And they don't know a great deal (none of us do). And what's more challenging is that we don't know what we don't know.

I have seen science do an about face on itself several times in my lifetime.

It's always growing and expanding. And it is often changing it's mind.

Rational thought is a strange term too. Because someone has to decide what is rational.

Good night.

Sorry to offend you, but I could not follow the point (if there was one) you were trying to make.

Did you try? Or did you just resort to attacks? You could have asked questions, it could have been a proper conversation, instead, it's over.

Funny we use the same Bible as everyone else so where is this changed bible at?
By that logic, the Quran is the same as the Bible, since that was a revision upon the Jewish/Christian made by a prophet who claimed God sent him an “updated” and “corrected” version

By that logic, the Quran is the same as the Bible, since that was a revision upon the Jewish/Christian made by a prophet who claimed God sent him an “updated” and “corrected” version
we use the King James Bible if you are referring to the book of Mormon it is a separate book and details what happened in the Americas.

Forum List

Back