Annexing West Bank

I don't think it is a good idea.Why bring so many potential terrorists into Israel and change the dynamic vis a vis Jewish and Arab?

The last thing Israel needs right now is a greater percentage of Arabs living within its borders.

I honestly can't see how Israel can take in 3 million Arabs and have it work out.

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio

" ... we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria... The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established... When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo." " David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

So, The US Government supports a terrorist state. No surprise.

AmeriKKKa is sowing what it reaps, and people wonder why our nation is dying a slow but sure death.

I don't think it is a good idea.Why bring so many potential terrorists into Israel and change the dynamic vis a vis Jewish and Arab?

The last thing Israel needs right now is a greater percentage of Arabs living within its borders.
Lol that would be some funny shit

It would be only to area C.
The time to expel the Arabs as they did with the Jews in 1948 was in 1967. But, I would guess it would all depend on what the PA would have in mind if area C was actually annexed.

Honestly, I think its inevitable that Israel annex Area C. It will be better for the Arab Palestinians there. Offer them a very generous grant for relocation, if they choose. And if not, full citizenship and goodies galore.

On Saturday, Netanyahu said he would annex the West Bank (or Judea and Samaria, as they are known in the Bible) to Israel if he would be re-elected Prime Minister on Tuesday. Do y'all think that this is a good idea?
He didn't say he would annex Judea and Samaria but only the Israeli communities there. It is certainly high time he did. Since there are no political entities among he Palestinians that can credibly offer peace to Israel, the two state solution (solution to what?) is no longer anything than an old political slogan and policies and actions that conform to the political realities of the region must take the place of these old delusions. Arafat made this clear and obvious to all who could see when he began the second intifada in 2000 and Abbas has confirmed it over and over since. Whatever nationalist dreams the Arabs may harbor in their hearts in their heads they will have to adjust to the reality that they will always live next to and among the Jews of Israel. The Arabs will continue to have full autonomy to govern themselves in ways that do not threaten the security of Israelis in parts of Judea and Samaria but not a sovereign state. Contrary to what many seem to believe supporting impossible aspirations leads to conflict and ending these delusions by enacting policies that conform to the realities of the situation leads to peace.

Except that such a WW III is not going to happen.

It will be Israel, America and its allies against whom?
Iran? Syria? Saudi Arabia? Egypt? Jordan?

No match, in any way or shape. Which is why there will never be a WWIII started if Israel annexes some of its ancient homeland (taken away in a offensive war against Israel in 1948) to what became Israel in 1948.
Lol imagine if other countries started annexing land because they said it was their "ancient homeland." "But you don't understand, this magic book says [insert deity] GAVE it to us!"

Europeans annexed the North American continent during the 1700s & 1800s, thus the US was born & built as a nation.

I guess the US (government) has no issue with Israel doing something similar in the ME; we sure seem to support their land grabs, and our fore fathers did a better job at obtaining land by hook, by crook, and by war.
At the end of the day whoever has more soldiers and better weapons will decide control of the "holy" land, as it always has.
Except that it was never "holy" to the Muslims. It only became "holy" to them after Israel was created.

What took them so long?
That's just stupid. Islam is descended from Judaism, just like Christianity. Muslims have an ancient claim to the land too, but the magic they've been raised to believe isn't the kind preferred by the people who currently have the better weapons there.
Islam is not "descended" from Judaism. Judaism did not give "birth" to Islam, and even less to Christianity.

Because Christians went to Arabia to convert people, one Arab decided to create Islam. That is how "descendent" of Judaism it is.
Borrowing most of what is written in Judaism and passing your "new" religion as part of Judaism or that the Jewish Patriarchs all of a sudden have always been "the Arabs Patriarchs" after 2400 years of total ignorance and caring about it.
Geesh, I do have to wonder how a new religion all of a sudden makes it self RELATED to Judaism all because it borrowed and stole most of what Judaism is 2400 years AFTER Judaism was established .

Funny how that works.

Muslims only decided they had a claim to the land of Israel when the Jews decided to rebuild their nation. That is basically a 1300 year wait to find and decide on something like that. And only because one Arab created Islam. And only because Islam does not see Jews as 100% humans with full human rights, much less to rebuild and become sovereign of their own future ON their ancient homeland.

Then Israel wouldn't block Christians or Jewish offspring of Christians from becoming citizens. Don't try to cover up your chosen magical group's religious nonsense.

Not factual. Children of Israeli citizens are Israeli citizens.

Lol imagine if other countries started annexing land because they said it was their "ancient homeland." "But you don't understand, this magic book says [insert deity] GAVE it to us!"

Europeans annexed the North American continent during the 1700s & 1800s, thus the US was born & built as a nation.

I guess the US (government) has no issue with Israel doing something similar in the ME; we sure seem to support their land grabs, and our fore fathers did a better job at obtaining land by hook, by crook, and by war.
At the end of the day whoever has more soldiers and better weapons will decide control of the "holy" land, as it always has.
Except that it was never "holy" to the Muslims. It only became "holy" to them after Israel was created.

What took them so long?
That's just stupid. Islam is descended from Judaism, just like Christianity. Muslims have an ancient claim to the land too, but the magic they've been raised to believe isn't the kind preferred by the people who currently have the better weapons there.
Islam is not "descended" from Judaism. Judaism did not give "birth" to Islam, and even less to Christianity.

Because Christians went to Arabia to convert people, one Arab decided to create Islam. That is how "descendent" of Judaism it is.
Borrowing most of what is written in Judaism and passing your "new" religion as part of Judaism or that the Jewish Patriarchs all of a sudden have always been "the Arabs Patriarchs" after 2400 years of total ignorance and caring about it.
Geesh, I do have to wonder how a new religion all of a sudden makes it self RELATED to Judaism all because it borrowed and stole most of what Judaism is 2400 years AFTER Judaism was established .

Funny how that works.

Muslims only decided they had a claim to the land of Israel when the Jews decided to rebuild their nation. That is basically a 1300 year wait to find and decide on something like that. And only because one Arab created Islam. And only because Islam does not see Jews as 100% humans with full human rights, much less to rebuild and become sovereign of their own future ON their ancient homeland.
Your magic is not more special than theirs. Theirs is based on yours. If you think that is stupid, imagine what I'm thinking here, speaking to a person ranting at me about magic. And the Muslims were just living on that land when Israel was created, why would they have had to "claim it" before then?

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio

" ... we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria... The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established... When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo." " David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

So, The US Government supports a terrorist state. No surprise.

AmeriKKKa is sowing what it reaps, and people wonder why our nation is dying a slow but sure death.
I will bet anything that you got all of this quotes from some anti Israel site .

Would you care to check a site where any of the Israeli leaders actually have their quotes?

We'll wait.

Then Israel wouldn't block Christians or Jewish offspring of Christians from becoming citizens. Don't try to cover up your chosen magical group's religious nonsense.

Yes, factual. There is no right of return for those descended from Israel, unless they are Jewish without suspicion of loyalty to any other magic.

It has nothing to do with religion
You are misinformed. No one is blocked from becoming a citizen of Israel, but Jews living in the Diaspora do have special rights to immigrate. Others, Christians, Muslims, etc. have to go through the same immigration process they would have to go through to emigrate to the US or European countries.

Did he mention all of Judea and Samaria? Or just Area C?

Annexing Area C, and applying Israeli law over all of it, is just good for everyone. Start giving growth and building permits to the Arab Palestinians. Load them up with goodies. All the goodies.

The problem with this is that we would be creating another Gaza in Areas A and B. An island of Arab Palestine which would in all likelihood be required to be cut off and isolated as Gaza is. The question is whether or not people think that is a manageable problem. And how people think other Arab countries may respond.

I believe he mentioned all of the major settlement blocs as well as isolated settlements. He also said there would be a military presence in the Jordan Valley, and no Palestinian state because that would be a danger to Israel. Sounds like a pretty hefty chunk of the West Bank to me, if not all of it.

You are misinformed. No one is blocked from becoming a citizen of Israel, but Jews living in the Diaspora do have special rights to immigrate. Others, Christians, Muslims, etc. have to go through the same immigration process they would have to go through to emigrate to the US or European countries.
Keep in mind I was responding to a person that said religion had nothing to do with current Israeli's claims to the land. And people claiming the right to return because they are Jewish have been blocked from that on suspicion that a family member was a Christian or other religion.

Yes, factual. There is no right of return for those descended from Israel, unless they are Jewish without suspicion of loyalty to any other magic.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Holding strong opinions that are not based on facts is a definition of bigotry.

It is a free country with the laws it has Exactly because of the history Christians and Muslims have chosen to write in the past 1700 years.

And you.....are trying to tell Jews that they do not have the right to choose who they want to let move into their Nation, that it should accept anyone.

As a matter of fact, it accepted back relatives of Arabs who stayed in Israel after 1948, only to be attacked.

No other country has as neighbors two groups which have in their charters the destruction of that one country.

When you have managed to make Hamas, PLO, Fatah and others burn their charters, then you can talk about who is allowed or not in Israel.

Keep in mind I was responding to a person that said religion had nothing to do with current Israeli's claims to the land. And people claiming the right to return because they are Jewish have been blocked from that on suspicion that a family member was a Christian or other religion.
It is always on an individual case. Israel has the right to implement the laws which keep the country safe.

Exactly what Christians and others have been blocked? Do you have a link, or are you simply assuming what you wrote?

Your use of the word "magic" is rather suspicious.

Let us get back to the subject of the thread.

Yes, it is about time Israel does annex area C to the rest of Israel.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Holding strong opinions that are not based on facts is a definition of bigotry.
Here's a quick example: Israel deporting Swedish Holocaust survivor's daughter - because her father allegedly converted

I suspect you will deny it.

Your use of the word "magic" is rather suspicious.

Let us get back to the subject of the thread.

Yes, it is about time Israel does annex area C to the rest of Israel.
Suspicious? What word would you like me to use to describe the magical beliefs people have spent millenia slaughtering each other over in the "holy" land? But sure Israel can annex whatever they want. I hope the U.S. doesn't get roped into anything stupid because of it.

Forum List

Back