Annexing West Bank

I remember that story. Wasn't she a Christian missionary?

Also, she wasn't blocked from immigrating. She just has to apply under the correct law. She doesn't qualify as an oleh. Those laws exist for reason.

Anyway...back to the subject.
Again, you folks don't seem to realizing you are making my point for me. Magical beliefs as a determinant of candidacy for citizenship.
Unless your point is that you are an ignorant bigot, you have no point. Anyone can become a citizen of Israel regardless of their religion.
I would certainly be a bigot if I demanded my government add a religious test for determining citizenship. Which one of us has argued in support of that?

Her application was rejected because she had been baptized, not because her father converted.

"The Law of Return allows for anyone with a Jewish grandparent to make aliya, but excludes those who have voluntarily changed their religion. The Population and Immigration Bureau rejected her application on the grounds that she was baptized when she was one week old.

Swedish daughter of Holocaust survivor faces deportation from Israel
That supports my point. Remember when I said "unless they are Jewish without suspicion of loyalty to any other magic?" You called me a bigot for that. Remember? Well this woman was under suspicion of possible loyalty to other magic. So bam, citizenship blocked.
Baptism is a renunciation of Judaism, so while she could apply to become a citizen of Israel, she could not claim to be a Jew.
A one week only baby cannot renounce anything. But anyways, thank you for supporting my point that magical beliefs are central to Israel's current existence.
Obviously, religion is central to your hostility towards Israel, but since she never made an effort to renounce that baptism, even after living in Israel for several years on a tourist visa, she cannot now claim she is a Jew.
I don't think you realize what point I am making. I suspect you rarely realize much of anything.
WHAT point are you trying to make?
Would you give citizenship, after proper research about the person, to anyone who is anti American? Or could be a danger to the country or the population? Or does not fall into any of the points written in law as to who can become a citizen of the USA?

So, why is only Israel not allowed to have her laws and follow them?

Also, she wasn't blocked from immigrating. She just has to apply under the correct law. She doesn't qualify as an oleh. Those laws exist for reason.

Again, you folks don't seem to realizing you are making my point for me. Magical beliefs as a determinant of candidacy for citizenship.
Your "magical beliefs" belong in the religion community and not here.

You are the one making your own points because you are the only one who believes in them around here. Reality says otherwise and you may not be a fan of it.
Remember when you said this:
it is not about some "magic book"

All I care about here is that you now know it is.

Unless your point is that you are an ignorant bigot, you have no point. Anyone can become a citizen of Israel regardless of their religion.
I would certainly be a bigot if I demanded my government add a religious test for determining citizenship. Which one of us has argued in support of that?
The USA and Israel are two different countries, two different histories, two different everything .

Get it?

Would you give citizenship, after proper research about the person, to anyone who is anti American? Or could be a danger to the country or the population?
If I did research and found a person was not anti-American or a danger to the country or population, I certainly wouldn't claim they were anyways.

Did he mention all of Judea and Samaria? Or just Area C?

Annexing Area C, and applying Israeli law over all of it, is just good for everyone. Start giving growth and building permits to the Arab Palestinians. Load them up with goodies. All the goodies.

The problem with this is that we would be creating another Gaza in Areas A and B. An island of Arab Palestine which would in all likelihood be required to be cut off and isolated as Gaza is. The question is whether or not people think that is a manageable problem. And how people think other Arab countries may respond.

I believe he mentioned all of the major settlement blocs as well as isolated settlements. He also said there would be a military presence in the Jordan Valley, and no Palestinian state because that would be a danger to Israel. Sounds like a pretty hefty chunk of the West Bank to me, if not all of it.
All of the settlements are in area C, so he was talking only about some portion of area C, not any of area A or B. The actual amount of land he was talking about is very small.

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio

" ... we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria... The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established... When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo." " David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

So, The US Government supports a terrorist state. No surprise.

AmeriKKKa is sowing what it reaps, and people wonder why our nation is dying a slow but sure death.

Who knows if any of these "quotes" are accurate. Looking over them, some appear to be hearsay or secondary sources. This book "You Gentiles" that you quoted seems to be a sequel to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Please don't clog up my thread with anti-Jewish tropes.

I don't require your permission to post here @ USMB, do I? No, I don't.

If you don't care for how other members post then you could contact your friendly, neighborhood moderator & ask them about your problem.

You are the one making your own points because you are the only one who believes in them around here. Reality says otherwise and you may not be a fan of it.

What does annexing Area C to Israel has to do with your obsession about citizenship in Israel and all other things Israel you have no business about?

You want to be an agnostic, atheist, etc, no one is stopping you .

You have no business with the laws of Israel, or its history, culture or people. You do not even care what happens to the USA. You are just repeating everything you have read or heard which has clearly turned you into a useful idiot in the hands of those who want to see the Jews lose their country and go back to being dhimmis, stateless people whom they can continue to impose the Inquisition on and do whatever the Christian and Muslim mind can come up with to dump on them.

Israel exists for a reason. You are ignorant of the why's .....that is your problem for you to solve.

Suspicious? What word would you like me to use to describe the magical beliefs people have spent millenia slaughtering each other over in the "holy" land?

I agree there are aspects to religion to this. Conquesting, colonizing Arabs usurped and appropriated the indigenous Jewish religion intentionally as another weapon to maintain their colonization. There is no equivalency between those who are trying to keep their religious and cultural traditions alive in their own homeland and those who have stolen them.

That said, the only solution to the problem is Israeli sovereignty. Under Israeli (Jewish) sovereignty all peoples have a right to worship according to their religious faith both in law and in practice. The Arab Muslims have demonstrated they are utterly incapable of this. (This is possible because Judaism allows for this while Islam not so much.)

On Saturday, Netanyahu said he would annex the West Bank (or Judea and Samaria, as they are known in the Bible) to Israel if he would be re-elected Prime Minister on Tuesday. Do y'all think that this is a good idea?

If Bibi wants to start WWIII this is a great idea.

I'm sure Trump, Trump's base, and the religious right in AmeriKKKa don't have any issue with the concept.
You mean the way moving the US Embassy was supposed to start WWIII?

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio

" ... we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria... The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established... When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo." " David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

AmeriKKKa is sowing what it reaps, and people wonder why our nation is dying a slow but sure death.

Who knows if any of these "quotes" are accurate. Looking over them, some appear to be hearsay or secondary sources. This book "You Gentiles" that you quoted seems to be a sequel to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Please don't clog up my thread with anti-Jewish tropes.

If you don't care for how other members post then you could contact your friendly, neighborhood moderator & ask them about your problem.
Actually you do need permission to post against what the thread is about. And you do know that the moderators will come down at some point and ask you nicely or not....to stop.

What you posted has nothing to do with the thread, and you and one more poster keep going off the topic.

Shall we start a thread for each topic you both started on this thread?

Hmmm...
Jordan attacks.
Jews kick Jordanian ass.
Jews take land.
Arabs go apeshit and threaten to stop selling oil.
Jews bad.
Is there something wrong with this flowchart?

Why don't you stick to the subject of this thread instead of posting anti-Semitic crap?

What does annexing Area C to Israel has to do with your obsession about citizenship in Israel and all other things Israel you have no business about?

You have no business with the laws of Israel, or its history, culture or people. You do not even care what happens to the USA. You are just repeating everything you have read or heard which has clearly turned you into a useful idiot in the hands of those who want to see the Jews lose their country and go back to being dhimmis, stateless people whom they can continue to impose the Inquisition on and do whatever the Christian and Muslim mind can come up with to dump on them.

Israel exists for a reason. You are ignorant of the why's .....that is your problem for you to solve.
I have no problems to solve. Israel has plenty. I have no obsession, the conversation went that way because you introduced something fundamentally wrong into the conversation, and we couldn't move on until you accepted it. Now you can move on. I already said Israel can go ahead and annex Area C. If there are any consequences over it, well they've never minded that before.

I have no problems to solve. Israel has plenty. I have no obsession, the conversation went that way because you introduced something fundamentally wrong into the conversation, and we couldn't move on until you accepted it. Now you can move on. I already said Israel can go ahead and annex Area C. If there are any consequences over it, well they've never minded that before.
What to say to someone who has authoritarian issues.

Yeah.....we accepted your totalitarian view of the world.

Thank you so much, master.

Suspicious? What word would you like me to use to describe the magical beliefs people have spent millenia slaughtering each other over in the "holy" land?

I agree there are aspects to religion to this. Conquesting, colonizing Arabs usurped and appropriated the indigenous Jewish religion intentionally as another weapon to maintain their colonization. There is no equivalency between those who are trying to keep their religious and cultural traditions alive in their own homeland and those who have stolen them.

That said, the only solution to the problem is Israeli sovereignty. Under Israeli (Jewish) sovereignty all peoples have a right to worship according to their religious faith both in law and in practice. The Arab Muslims have demonstrated they are utterly incapable of this. (This is possible because Judaism allows for this while Islam not so much.)
"Separate but equal" doesn't typically end well.

Did he mention all of Judea and Samaria? Or just Area C?

Annexing Area C, and applying Israeli law over all of it, is just good for everyone. Start giving growth and building permits to the Arab Palestinians. Load them up with goodies. All the goodies.

The problem with this is that we would be creating another Gaza in Areas A and B. An island of Arab Palestine which would in all likelihood be required to be cut off and isolated as Gaza is. The question is whether or not people think that is a manageable problem. And how people think other Arab countries may respond.
There are significant differences between areas A and B and Gaza. The IDF and other security agencies operate throughout areas A and B and Israel has continuing working contacts with the PA. Annexing the settlements would in no way infringe on the free travel and diplomatic relations the PA has with other countries. I don't see how annexing the settlements in area C or even all of area C would change anything on the ground. It would make clear that there would never be a Palestinian political entity based on the 1949 cease fire lines. Nothing more.

Last edited:

What to say to someone who has authoritarian issues.

Yeah.....we accepted your totalitarian view of the world.

Thank you so much, master.
I have issues with authoritarianism and totalitarianism, yes. For example, I don't think magical beliefs should be used to discriminate against people. It typically leads to problems. But ignore the advice if you like.

The fact that you continue to claim there is a religious test for citizenship when there is none confirms that you are an ignorant bigot.

Why don't you stick to the subject of this thread instead of posting anti-Semitic crap?

Here is the OP quote:
On Saturday, Netanyahu said he would annex the West Bank (or Judea and Samaria, as they are known in the Bible) to Israel if he would be re-elected Prime Minister on Tuesday. Do y'all think that this is a good idea?

Many of the quotes I posted do apply to your OP. If you take those quotes as being 'anti Israeli' then that is not my problem; is it?

Now, try growing up & drying your tears.

Forum List

Back