Ann Coulter's New Book: Godless: The religion of Liberals

I think Ann Coulter is a demon-spawn from hell, but at least she has the balls to stand up for something and follow through with her convictions.

Regardless of whether or not I agree with her, she has taught us a valuable lesson-- just because you're a victim, doesn't mean that we have to agree with everything you say and do. Everyone, regardless of prior circumstances, should be held accountable for their public opinions without subjecting us to the sensitivity of political correctness.

Because she stands tall against the libs and their buddies in the media is why is so successful

She is not afraid to call libs on what they say and what they do

theHawk said:
So has anyone actually read this book yet?

I will pick up my copy this weekend (at the local Wal Mart) and if it is anything like her other books, it will be a gem

red states rule said:
I will pick up my copy this weekend (at the local Wal Mart) and if it is anything like her other books, it will be a gem

Apparently it's number one on Amazon after it's second day of release, so someone is buying and reading it. :)

The East Brunswick witches don't want to drag any real attention to themselves so I think Ann is safe from any lawsuits. I guess we'll see??

Bonnie said:
Apparently it's number one on Amazon after it's second day of release, so someone is buying and reading it. :)

The East Brunswick witches don't want to drag any real attention to themselves so I think Ann is safe from any lawsuits. I guess we'll see??

Ann said she would debate anyone of the Jersey Girls. They refused of course. Libs are all talk and no action

What's really pathetic about this whole story is that the reaction to Coulter's statements in her book prove that she's right.

Her problem with people like Max Clelland, Cindy Sheehan, and The Jersey Girls, is that they are politcal operatives who use their personal situations to such a degree that responding to them is impossible without being villified for it.

As she has said repeatedly in every interview these morons post in an attempt to make her look like the cretin they've always thought her to be, her main criticism is that these people are plainly political partisians working for liberal cause and the opposition just has to shut up or be called every name in the book.

And the reaction to her book and has proved her right.

What really kills me is that according to the reviews I read, Ann tries to debunk evolution. I mean, my GOD! THAT should be the controversial part of her book. Not the fact that she called a few media whores "harpies".

nt250 said:
What's really pathetic about this whole story is that the reaction to Coulter's statements in her book prove that she's right.

Her problem with people like Max Clelland, Cindy Sheehan, and The Jersey Girls, is that they are politcal operatives who use their personal situations to such a degree that responding to them is impossible without being villified for it.

As she has said repeatedly in every interview these morons post in an attempt to make her look like the cretin they've always thought her to be, her main criticism is that these people are plainly political partisians working for liberal cause and the opposition just has to shut up or be called every name in the book.

And the reaction to her book and has proved her right.

What really kills me is that according to the reviews I read, Ann tries to debunk evolution. I mean, my GOD! THAT should be the controversial part of her book. Not the fact that she called a few media whores "harpies".

And yet when Mikey Moore or Cindy Sheehan distorts facts in an aggressive way passing it off for truth they are hailed by the Left as heroes and martyrs...

Bonnie said:
And yet when Mikey Moore or Cindy Sheehan distorts facts in an aggressive way passing it off for truth they are hailed by the Left as heroes and martyrs...

That's different. The thing about Liberals is that if they think something is right and true and correct, they can say anything they want in response to anyone.

You see, when a liberal thinks he's right, he doesn't care what the other side believes. What they believe is wrong and is morally deplorable to a liberal. They really do think that way.

I've been on message boards for going on 7 years now and I have never see so much hate spewed by anyone but a liberal. And then, when called on it, they deny they hate anything. It is fucking bizarre. These people have NO IDEA what they do is called hatred. Because to them, it's the truth.

They accuse anyone they think is a conservative of being hateful. But they never recognize it in themselves, and get offended at the mere suggestion that they could possibly hate anything.

nt250 said:

Well said!

I'm truly amazed at the meltdown the liberals are having over this book..

:rotflmao:

:cuckoo:

Stephanie said:
I'm truly amazed at the meltdown the liberals are having over this book..

:rotflmao:

:cuckoo:

What I'm amazed about is what they have fixated on.

According to the reviews I have read, I have not read the book, Ann goes after evolution and Darwinism in an attempt to debunk it.

Nobody is saying a word about that.

I love Ann Coulter's columns. I look forward to a new Ann Coulter column the same way I used to look forward to a new Dave Barry column before he gave it up. But I do not agree with about half of what she says. I'm an atheist, so her views on religion (except for Islam) are views I find stupid.

But to go after evolution? And all these morons care about is that she insulted a few millionaire widows? Gag me.

red states rule said:
Something else selling better the Al Bore movie tickets

Has anyone noticed the speed at which tickets are selling for the "Freedom Concerts"?

The concerts were put together by Sean Hannity and Oliver North to raise money for kids of fallen troops from ANY war

There are 2 concerts. One in NJ and one in Ca.

http://www.freedomalliance.org/2006_concert_page.html

Nice juxtaposition to the lagging Dixie Chicks' ticket sales, no?

Abbey Normal said:
Nice juxtaposition to the lagging Dixie Chicks' ticket sales, no?

They have had to cancel concerts do to lack of ticket sales

However they are doing well in Canada - maybe they will move there and put us out of our misery

Forum List

Back