Ann Coulter's New Book: Godless: The religion of Liberals

nt250 said:
That's different. The thing about Liberals is that if they think something is right and true and correct, they can say anything they want in response to anyone.

You see, when a liberal thinks he's right, he doesn't care what the other side believes. What they believe is wrong and is morally deplorable to a liberal. They really do think that way.

I've been on message boards for going on 7 years now and I have never see so much hate spewed by anyone but a liberal. And then, when called on it, they deny they hate anything. It is fucking bizarre. These people have NO IDEA what they do is called hatred. Because to them, it's the truth.

They accuse anyone they think is a conservative of being hateful. But they never recognize it in themselves, and get offended at the mere suggestion that they could possibly hate anything.

So very true. I would add they all seem to have a seething hatred for Bush and are not afraid to make that clear. They call him Hitler, they say he should be shot between the eyes, and accuse him of everything under the sun, simply because they disagree with him politically. I can't imagine anyone thinking Dick Durben's remarks about Bush and Zarqawi's demise don't go beyond the pale for a sitting senator to say, but when he's up for re-election people will still vote for him. Sickening!!

The liberals showing their outrage over this, are all friggin hypocrites..
And that's the truth.....:cow:

nt250 said:
What I'm amazed about is what they have fixated on.

According to the reviews I have read, I have not read the book, Ann goes after evolution and Darwinism in an attempt to debunk it.

Nobody is saying a word about that.

That's because liberals almost always go after the messenger, not the message.
They typically can't debate ideas.

Can you imagine one of them taking on Coulter on an intellectual basis? :rolleyes:
They wouldn't stand a chance.

I was at Border's this afternoon, right out front for Father's Day. Having heard her on Hannity & Colmes, I think she did a good job of answering the areas I had problems with. I'll read it.

Kathianne said:
I was at Border's this afternoon, right out front for Father's Day. Having heard her on Hannity & Colmes, I think she did a good job of answering the areas I had problems with. I'll read it.

I may buy it, too. I am a big Ann Coulter fan but I really do not agree with most of her views. I've never bought one of her books. I read her columns at Human Events, and I rarely read one that doesn't make me laugh out loud. She really is good. But I get her sarcasm and humor. So many people don't get it.

Ann Coulter is, in my opinion, the best political columnist writing a regular column today. She's smart. She's funny. She uses real facts to back up her opinions. She uses peoples own quotes and history to skewer them. She's almost never wrong, and when she is wrong she admits it. Unlike some liberal columnists who would rather put a sharpe stick in their eye than admit they got something wrong, Ann will admit her mistakes and correct them.

But her mistakes have all been so fucking petty. This woman has every word she writes scrutinized to such an extent that she once had an entire website dedicated to debunking her. But they finally gave up. You can't debunk an opinion. And going after things like calling "end notes" "foot notes", or mistaking someones grandfather for their father, and the other petty things they complain about is ludicrious when they ignore the blatant lies told by liberals.

I love to start posts about Ann Coulter on message boards because it always brings out the hypocrisy of the left. Always. Never fails. Most of the replies I get are from people who hate her guts, then admit they have never read a word she's written beyond the quotes culled from her most outrageous statements. Oh, and then they say they will NEVER read a word she writes.

The rest are always about her looks. She used to be a man. She's got a skinny ass. It's hysterical.

On my weekly trip to my local Wal Mart there was a large display of Anns book "Godless - The Church of Liberalism" The stocker told me they have had to fill the display 3 times and they have more books on order

My Wal Mart and Ann Coulter teamed up to oppose the look left.

Diuretic said:
Did you mugs actually buy this slag's book? Well done, more money for her. She's got you sucked in big time :cof:

How's that? While she IS a sensationalist, she's entertaining and usually right on the money.

That would be as opposed to the likes of Franken, Garafalo, Moore, et al who are not entertaining because they tell blatant lies and have hateful, ranting demeanors when they get on their soapboxes.

Diuretic said:
Did you mugs actually buy this slag's book? Well done, more money for her. She's got you sucked in big time :cof:

Libs wish they had 10% of the sales on their crappy books as Ann has on everyone of BESTSELLERS

Ms. Coulter has jumped the shark with her latest travesty of a book. The only reason it is on the best seller lists is because it has been bought in bulk by right wing-nut groups and sold at a loss...bargain bin prices, $4.99 on NewsMax.

Bullypulpit said:
Ms. Coulter has jumped the shark with her latest travesty of a book. The only reason it is on the best seller lists is because it has been bought in bulk by right wing-nut groups and sold at a loss...bargain bin prices, $4.99 on NewsMax.

Oh yeah. The truth is just SOO outside the bounds of civil discourse.

Bullypulpit said:

If you've read it can you give examples of why you think its a "travesty of a book"?

Bullypulpit said:

Did you not see this:

Red states rule wrote: On my weekly trip to my local Wal Mart there was a large display of Anns book "Godless - The Church of Liberalism" The stocker told me they have had to fill the display 3 times and they have more books on order

jasendorf said:
All sorts of people get fired for their "free speech." Unlike here, where people hide behind cute usernames because they are too afraid to claim their own words as theirs, in the real world you can be judged by what you say. Just because you have the right to say something doesn't mean that you don't have to own up to the consequences of what you say. Believe me... if I were to walk up to my boss and call him an a*hole... you can be darned tootin' that I'd suffer consequences over it.

As for widows... I find it highly degrading that you think so poorly of women that you think they can be "used" by anybody. Perhaps you think they're too stupid to voice their own opinions?

Jason, listen man. Rather people on the site use "user names" or not is not important. I use my real name and my info is available on my profile I think. Now, the chicks whose husbands were killed on 9/11 are at least "tacky" in the way they portray themselves. First of all, had they not lost husbands noone would be listening to a thing they say because it is the same ol shit. Critisizing the prez is old news man. Coulter in my opinion is a book whore. She turns em out man. Personally, I like her but I don't care for her latching on to conservative values as a way to sell her books, which is exactly what she does. She claims all this conservatism but isn't married, dresses like a whore and frankly has 90% of the GOP snowballed. She is just using the conservative side of the fence to become rich.

Bullypulpit said:

Hardly. Wal Mart is getting just under $20 per book

You must be thinking about the Clinton books. With all the unsold ones they were in the discontinued items

red states rule said:
Hardly. Wal Mart is getting just under $20 per book

You must be thinking about the Clinton books. With all the unsold ones they were in the discontinued items

Dunno...Never bought one, never will.

Went back to Wal Mart this mornign for some stuff and the display of Godless had sold down very well

The libs now have another reason to ahte Wal Mart - selling alot of copies of "Godless"

The bokk is great. One of the many brilliant points she makes is "To liberals, Bill Clinton protected the Constitution by repeatedly ejaculating on a fat Jewish girl in the Oval Office"

True, but libs will have a temper tantrum anyway

red states rule said:
Went back to Wal Mart this mornign for some stuff and the display of Godless had sold down very well

The libs now have another reason to ahte Wal Mart - selling alot of copies of "Godless"

The bokk is great. One of the many brilliant points she makes is "To liberals, Bill Clinton protected the Constitution by repeatedly ejaculating on a fat Jewish girl in the Oval Office"

True, but libs will have a temper tantrum anyway

Ann is soooo--NOT PC. *swoon*

Forum List

Back