Ann Coulter: Why Can't We Get A List Of Women Who Have Abortions?

Serious question: Why is Ann Coulter relevant at all? She hasn't accomplished anything politically in her life and she seemed to appear by being the craziest bitch on Fox News during the dark ages of the Bush Administration. All she does is troll and try to say the craziest thing possible. Why am I or anyone supposed to care about what say has to say? At least Ted Nugent had a couple of hits several decades ago but Coulter really has nothing. And she's not even attractive. I don't get it.

captainhyperbole2.jpg

http://exurbanpedestrian.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/captainhyperbole2.jpg

She writes books that are consistently best sellers.

She has a point. If we are all our brother's keepers, as obama says, then we are entitled to know who has had an abortion, which neighbor is on welfare, who was convicted of having an ILLEGAL weapon, or anything else we might choose is a matter of public concern.

Serious question: Why is Ann Coulter relevant at all? She hasn't accomplished anything politically in her life and she seemed to appear by being the craziest bitch on Fox News during the dark ages of the Bush Administration. All she does is troll and try to say the craziest thing possible. Why am I or anyone supposed to care about what say has to say? At least Ted Nugent had a couple of hits several decades ago but Coulter really has nothing. And she's not even attractive. I don't get it.

And Teddie is a pedophile, yet idolized. It is odd. Ann Coulter needs to sell books, to sell books she needs air time. To get air time, you need a hook. Controversy is a good hook.

She has a point. If we are all our brother's keepers, as obama says, then we are entitled to know who has had an abortion, which neighbor is on welfare, who was convicted of having an ILLEGAL weapon, or anything else we might choose is a matter of public concern.

Who is being treated for cancer, how much you get paid, what you watch on TV, who you are dating. The whole thing is nothing but tit for tat hyperbole to entertain the slaves.

Last edited:
At least Ann Coulter DID write her best-selling books herself, unlike the "author" of those two crushingly boring duds: "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacity Of Hope".

An abortion is none of your business.

If you think that owning certain firearms are none of anyone's business, then challenge the law in court.

Gun registrations should not be public information, its a serious privacy infringement that they posted the names and addresses of those people.

That being said, Ann Coulter is the female version of Rush, a bottom dweller who makes money saying outrageous, insane, and usually disgusting things.
So, i'm sure you'll have no problem adding Martin Bashir, Ed Shultz, Chris Mathews, Keith Olberdork, Larry O'donnell, and a whole host of other loony left wing hate mongers to your list of "bottom dwellars", correct?

Gun registrations should not be public information, its a serious privacy infringement that they posted the names and addresses of those people.

That being said, Ann Coulter is the female version of Rush, a bottom dweller who makes money saying outrageous, insane, and usually disgusting things.
So, i'm sure you'll have no problem adding Martin Bashir, Ed Shultz, Chris Mathews, Keith Olberdork, Larry O'donnell, and a whole host of other loony left wing hate mongers to your list of "bottom dwellars", correct?

Those dudes also dwell - not surprisingly - at the bottom of the ratings.

Just the fact that she gets the testicles of all you loony lefties twisted up in your pretty lil' pink panties is good enough for me!

Go Ann!

And it's quite interesting that ALL you loons seem to care about what she says, seeing as though you all cackle like caged hens whenever she says anything.

I'll say it again, GO ANN!:woohoo::clap:

Just the fact that she gets the testicles of all you loony lefties twisted up in your pretty lil' pink panties is good enough for me!

Go Ann!

And it's quite interesting that ALL you loons seem to care about what she says, seeing as though you all cackle like caged hens whenever she says anything.

So because she riles up an imaginary enemy of yours, you think she's an expert? I find it disturbing how easily led you are and unable to critically think. She found a really good game suckering idiots out of their money. And personally I couldn't care less, I'm just wondering what she did besides give sexual favors to powerful people to be considered some sort of authority. And I guess the answer is nothing.

Go Ann!

So because she riles up an imaginary enemy of yours, you think she's an expert? I find it disturbing how easily led you are and unable to critically think. She found a really good game suckering idiots out of their money. And personally I couldn't care less, I'm just wondering what she did besides give sexual favors to powerful people to be considered some sort of authority. And I guess the answer is nothing.

can you answer the question? or can ewe knot?

Good idea. While we're at, why doesn't the media give us a list of everyone with a DUI conviction?. I'd like to know if a dangerous driver lives nearby.

Coulter: Why Can't We Get A List Of Women Who Have Abortions? - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation

January 04, 2013

ANN COULTER: Why, as that man just said, why aren't we getting names of recently paroled criminals? People with gun permits, by definition, do not criminal records. Why can't we get the criminal records? No, you can't get that. Why can't we get a record of women who have had abortions? They get money from Planned Parenthood, they get money from Medicare, from Medicaid. They're tax subsidies. I think, you know, mothers might want to know what other women on their street might be willing to murder a child.

Ordinarily, I find Ann Coulter to be an utterly repugnant person.

However, in this case I think her statement is the height of wit. By illustrating through the absurd on an issue which the liberals hold near and dear (abortion), she goes right to the core of the problem, and clearly touches that nerve that makes you angry when someone speaks an uncomfortable truth.

I will add, though, that you actually are able to look up the names of people with DUI convictions.

Last edited:

Go Ann!

What question is that? Why Ann Coulter is relevant? Besides sucking a lot of cock behind the scenes, I can't come up with an answer. Aside from that I have no idea what question you're referencing.

What question is that? Why Ann Coulter is relevant? Besides sucking a lot of cock behind the scenes, I can't come up with an answer. Aside from that I have no idea what question you're referencing.

So why do you suck cock behind the scenes then?

Only joking...you left yourself open on that one.

The very first question asked, why are ewe such an expert in cock sucking? maybe you should extend your horizons a little bit.

So why do you suck cock behind the scenes then?

Only joking...you left yourself open on that one.

...I don't know how that makes sense at all, but I like you beretta so I'm not going to make fun of you.

The very first question asked, why are ewe such an expert in cock sucking? maybe you should extend your horizons a little bit.

Your meds are making you even more loopy than usual today.

Forum List

Back