Ann Coulter: Why Can't We Get A List Of Women Who Have Abortions?

What question is that? Why Ann Coulter is relevant? Besides sucking a lot of cock behind the scenes, I can't come up with an answer. Aside from that I have no idea what question you're referencing.

So why do you suck cock behind the scenes then?

Only joking...you left yourself open on that one.

...I don't know how that makes sense at all, but I like you beretta so I'm not going to make fun of you.

It's mutual which is why I said I was joking. I like your posts as well.

Look what happens when you isolate the sentence. That's all. But I knew you would take it in stride. I was truly teasing you. :eusa_angel: It was the perfect segue.

What question is that? Why Ann Coulter is relevant? Besides sucking a lot of cock behind the scenes, I can't come up with an answer. Aside from that I have no idea what question you're referencing.

The very first question asked, why are ewe such an expert in cock sucking? maybe you should extend your horizons a little bit.

Your meds are making you even more loopy than usual today.

now there are two questions you refuse to answer. your credibility is in serious question!

So why do you suck cock behind the scenes then?

Only joking...you left yourself open on that one.

...I don't know how that makes sense at all, but I like you beretta so I'm not going to make fun of you.

It's mutual which is why I said I was joking. I like your posts as well.

Look what happens when you isolate the sentence. That's all. But I knew you would take it in stride. I was truly teasing you. :eusa_angel:

:finger3: :funnyface:

Gun registrations should not be public information, its a serious privacy infringement that they posted the names and addresses of those people.

That being said, Ann Coulter is the female version of Rush, a bottom dweller who makes money saying outrageous, insane, and usually disgusting things.
So, i'm sure you'll have no problem adding Martin Bashir, Ed Shultz, Chris Mathews, Keith Olberdork, Larry O'donnell, and a whole host of other loony left wing hate mongers to your list of "bottom dwellars", correct?

Who says they aren't already there?

If I agreed with them, most likely I wouldn't "call them out".

Yet you called out Ann Coulter despite agreeing with her here, interesting.

I agree with half of what she said. I think the other half is disgusting.

I think she makes a great point. Unfortunately, Ann Coulter only knows one way to make a point, and that is to be obscene.

A classic attention whore who feels she can only succeed by being outrageous. She does not have the intellectual weight to do anything else.

This is the thing, releasing the list of gun owners or CCW holders was not against the law. It was a petty stupid thing, and the folks who did it are facing some backlash over it.

Newspaper Hires Armed Security Guards After Backlash Over Gun-Owner Map | TIME.com

When people like Ann Coulter and ted Nugent open their mouths, the folks who homes where on the map no longer matter. They let the wind out of the sales that drive the back lash. An Coulter talks. Thats all. She is the same as rachel madaw, just on the other side.

This is the thing, releasing the list of gun owners or CCW holders was not against the law. It was a petty stupid thing, and the folks who did it are facing some backlash over it.

Newspaper Hires Armed Security Guards After Backlash Over Gun-Owner Map | TIME.com

When people like Ann Coulter and ted Nugent open their mouths, the folks who homes where on the map no longer matter. They let the wind out of the sales that drive the back lash. An Coulter talks. Thats all. She is the same as rachel madaw, just on the other side.

Coulter made the good point that many women who get abortions do so at taxpayer expense. Therefore, the taxpayers are entitled to know to whom their money is going and for what ends.

I guess "transparency" is a one way street in the humanist eschaton.

Last edited:
Serious question: Why is Ann Coulter relevant at all? She hasn't accomplished anything politically in her life and she seemed to appear by being the craziest bitch on Fox News during the dark ages of the Bush Administration. All she does is troll and try to say the craziest thing possible. Why am I or anyone supposed to care about what say has to say? At least Ted Nugent had a couple of hits several decades ago but Coulter really has nothing. And she's not even attractive. I don't get it.
Just the fact that she gets the testicles of all you loony lefties twisted up in your pretty lil' pink panties is good enough for me!

Go Ann!

And it's quite interesting that ALL you loons seem to care about what she says, seeing as though you all cackle like caged hens whenever she says anything.

I'll say it again, GO ANN!:woohoo::clap:

So because she riles up an imaginary enemy of yours, you think she's an expert? I find it disturbing how easily led you are and unable to critically think. She found a really good game suckering idiots out of their money. And personally I couldn't care less, I'm just wondering what she did besides give sexual favors to powerful people to be considered some sort of authority. And I guess the answer is nothing.
Lefties an enemy? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah........just a great source of entertainment and laughs.

Ann Coulter was a major player in her college days as an on-campus republican voice (Sandra Fluck, goooood!...Ann Coulter, baaaaad).....She's been a major player in many political campaigns throughout the years.....She's got more political knowledge than you could ever possibly have.

Now, since you took the childish route (typical loony lefty tactic, btw...Ed Shultz: "Laura Ingraham is a slut") of claiming she provided sexual favors, you will have no problem of providing the evidence that she provided those "favors", correct?

We will be waiting!

GO ANN!

Just the fact that she gets the testicles of all you loony lefties twisted up in your pretty lil' pink panties is good enough for me!

Go Ann!

And it's quite interesting that ALL you loons seem to care about what she says, seeing as though you all cackle like caged hens whenever she says anything.

I'll say it again, GO ANN!:woohoo::clap:

So because she riles up an imaginary enemy of yours, you think she's an expert? I find it disturbing how easily led you are and unable to critically think. She found a really good game suckering idiots out of their money. And personally I couldn't care less, I'm just wondering what she did besides give sexual favors to powerful people to be considered some sort of authority. And I guess the answer is nothing.
Lefties an enemy? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah........just a great source of entertainment and laughs.

Ann Coulter was a major player in her college days as an on-campus republican voice (Sandra Fluck, goooood!...Ann Coulter, baaaaad).....She's been a major player in many political campaigns throughout the years.....She's got more political knowledge than you could ever possibly have.

Now, since you took the childish route (typical loony lefty tactic, btw...Ed Shultz: "Laura Ingraham is a slut") of claiming she provided sexual favors, you will have no problem of providing the evidence that she provided those "favors", correct?

We will be waiting!

GO ANN!

You haven't heard the tales of how promiscuous Coulter is? Apparently she really likes fucking and she really likes anal sex. It's a poorly kept secret what a slut she is. Just like it's a poorly kept secret that Rush Limbaugh is gay. Just google it.

And big shit she was in a political club on her college campus, who wasn't? Whose campaigns was she involved with?

And you think that's a loony leftist tactic? Two words for you, Sandra Fluke.

You're pretty stupid my friend. It's amazing how easily led people like you are.

We will be waiting!

GO ANN!

You haven't heard the tales of how promiscuous Coulter is? Apparently she really likes fucking and she really likes anal sex. It's a poorly kept secret what a slut she is. Just like it's a poorly kept secret that Rush Limbaugh is gay. Just google it.

And big shit she was in a political club on her college campus, who wasn't? Whose campaigns was she involved with?

You're pretty stupid my friend. It's amazing how easily led people like you are.

I just read it on Tribe...funny stuff. I'm not so sure that site was for real but still funny. It wouldn't surprise me if it's true. She's rich and single...why not do as she pleases..

Last edited:

Coulter made the good point that many women who get abortions do so at taxpayer expense. Therefore, the taxpayers are entitled to know to whom their money is going and for what ends.

I guess "transparency" is a one way street in the humanist eschaton.

They are treated of cancer at tax payer expense to, as well as impotence and all matter of conditions to should we be privy to this as well ? Its just silly talk to get on Hannity to peddle another book.

We will be waiting!

GO ANN!

I just read it on Tribe...funny stuff. I'm not so sure that site was for real but still funny. It wouldn't surprise me if it's true. She's rich and single...why not do as she pleases..

I personally have no problem with it, if she wants to do those things god bless. I just think she's a huge hypocrite with no credibility who makes her living trolling conservatives out of their money.

We will be waiting!

GO ANN!

No, Jethro, you made the claim, Sparky,.........Back it up......Provide the evidence.

You call me stupid?.......You're the Slapdick making the disgusting accusation.....What?, are you too fucking stupid to figure out how to link the evidence?

Ya' see, Gomer, when one has nothing more than to make baseless, disgusting claims, with no ability to provide the actual evidence, it shows that you've got nothing, and must resort to sheer stupidity.

GO ANN!

We will be waiting!

GO ANN!

No, Jethro, you made the claim, Sparky,.........Back it up......Provide the evidence.

You call me stupid?.......You're the Slapdick making the disgusting accusation.....What?, are you too fucking stupid to figure out how to link the evidence?

Ya' see, Gomer, when one has nothing more than to make baseless, disgusting claims, with no ability to provide the actual evidence, it shows that you've got nothing, and must resort to sheer stupidity.

GO ANN!

Why are you getting so emotional? Why do you care so much about this dumb bitch? This is how she suckers money out of people like you. You clearly haven't had much success with women and you think because this dumb bitch is saying what you want to hear that you have some sort of connection and need to protect when in reality she probably hates dumb useless idiots such as yourself and just uses you as a cash register.

Just google Ann Coulter Anal Sex, it's not hard. The bitch is 45 and not married, I mean seriously... are you that slow?

GO ANN!

Why are you getting so emotional? Why do you care so much about this dumb bitch? This is how she suckers money out of people like you. You clearly haven't had much success with women and you think because this dumb bitch is saying what you want to hear that you have some sort of connection and need to protect when in reality she probably hates dumb useless idiots such as yourself and just uses you as a cash register.

Just google Ann Coulter Anal Sex, it's not hard. The bitch is 45 and not married, I mean seriously... are you that slow?
It's not up to me to google, you made the claim, it's up to you to provide the solid evidence.

Resorting to insults to cover for your obvious inabilty to back up your mouth shows you're nothing but a troll who's got NOTHING.

But, what ya' gonna do?:dunno:

GO ANN!

It's not up to me to google, you made the claim, it's up to you to provide the solid evidence.

Resorting to insults to cover for your obvious inabilty to back up your mouth shows you're nothing but a troll who's got NOTHING.

Jesus christ you're stupid. Here dickhead, Let me google that for you

Jesus christ you're stupid. Here dickhead, Let me google that for you
What?.....still can't link any solid evidence?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Typical lib......running off at the mouth while :piss2: in the wind.

Oh well, happens everyday up here.:lol:

Forum List

Back