Ann Coulter: Why Can't We Get A List Of Women Who Have Abortions?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Good idea. While we're at, why doesn't the media give us a list of everyone with a DUI conviction?. I'd like to know if a dangerous driver lives nearby.

Coulter: Why Can't We Get A List Of Women Who Have Abortions? - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation

January 04, 2013

ANN COULTER: Why, as that man just said, why aren't we getting names of recently paroled criminals? People with gun permits, by definition, do not criminal records. Why can't we get the criminal records? No, you can't get that. Why can't we get a record of women who have had abortions? They get money from Planned Parenthood, they get money from Medicare, from Medicaid. They're tax subsidies. I think, you know, mothers might want to know what other women on their street might be willing to murder a child.

Gun registrations should not be public information, its a serious privacy infringement that they posted the names and addresses of those people.

That being said, Ann Coulter is the female version of Rush, a bottom dweller who makes money saying outrageous, insane, and usually disgusting things.

• Banned
Gun registrations should not be public information, its a serious privacy infringement that they posted the names and addresses of those people.

That being said, Ann Coulter is the female version of Rush, a bottom dweller who makes money saying outrageous, insane, and usually disgusting things.

sigh - as usual the gun-haters sink to namecalling.

Do you make a point of calling out the bottom dwellers on the left even if you agree with them?

Do you make a point of calling out the bottom dwellers on the left even if you agree with them?

If I agreed with them, most likely I wouldn't "call them out".

And there ya have it...she admits that she mostly agrees with them since she refuses to say she would. Always has to be "conditions" Do you look to see if those condiitions exist when calling the other side out? Of course not.

"They're red and you don't care what they said!"

And there ya have it...she admits that she mostly agrees with them since she refuses to say she would. Always has to be "conditions" Do you look to see if those condiitions exist when calling the other side out? Of course not.

Lol! You're such a nut.

All Abortions should be Registered and Taxed, that way the Gov't could conduct "Abortion Safety and Awareness" classes in the Communities.

as usual, you hit the nail RIGHT on the head.

Lol! You're such a nut.

Am I? When did you ever agree with what a Rush said or a Levin or a Hannity or a Gallagher? And say so here?

Good idea. While we're at, why doesn't the media give us a list of everyone with a DUI conviction?. I'd like to know if a dangerous driver lives nearby.

Coulter: Why Can't We Get A List Of Women Who Have Abortions? - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation

January 04, 2013

ANN COULTER: Why, as that man just said, why aren't we getting names of recently paroled criminals? People with gun permits, by definition, do not criminal records. Why can't we get the criminal records? No, you can't get that. Why can't we get a record of women who have had abortions? They get money from Planned Parenthood, they get money from Medicare, from Medicaid. They're tax subsidies. I think, you know, mothers might want to know what other women on their street might be willing to murder a child.

For a small some, or with some time and effort, you can get a list of DUI offenders pretty easy. Ann Coulter is a XXXX-Meister You should not take her to serious.

January 04, 2013

For a small some, or with some time and effort, you can get a list of DUI offenders pretty easy. Ann Coulter is a XXXXXYou should not take her to serious.

You may want to remove that word, pronto. Just a bit of free advice.

I don't listen to Rush, and so I only hear whs he says when he makes headlines. I dont consider Hannity, Levin, or Gallagher to be in the same category as Rush and Coulter. You can feel free to prove me wrong by posting disgusting things they've said that are comparable.

I don't listen to Rush, and so I only hear whs he says when he makes headlines. I dont consider Hannity, Levin, or Gallagher to be in the same category as Rush and Coulter. You can feel free to prove me wrong by posting disgusting things they've said that are comparable.

That was a "cop-out" reply. But it's yours and you own it. I'll leave it there. You don't listen to Rush and don't know about the others but are well versed enough to know about Coulter. Get past the hatred of her and her delivery style and her content and point are usually on the mark. Although I don't agree with her here.

Last edited:
Ann. We get it. YoubHAVE to.say something shocking Ronald money from the right. You are ...at this point...so damn predictable. You really are.

Yet you called out Ann Coulter despite agreeing with her here, interesting.

Forum List

Back