Ann Coulter states the hypocrisy of the media and politics. Of course none of you care.

People did care about what Ted Kennedy did, that's why he never got any further than serving in the Senate.
so electing him to the senate is how he was punished for his crimes? the rest of us go to prison.
Unfortunately he did have a lot of fans in Massachusetts. I suppose in the judiciary too.

People did care about what Ted Kennedy did, that's why he never got any further than serving in the Senate.
He got a bit of a pass because he was the brother of two WWII war heroes at a time when there was still a lot of WWII veterans and citizens who lived through WWII and respected the hero status of his brothers. At the same time, he was the brother of two beloved brothers who had been assassinated, one who was President and one who had a good chance of becoming President. For some, these were not excuses, but it puts in perspective of why many showed an understanding of why he became an out of control alcoholic that deserved some leniency. He was the lone brother who had escaped early death from assassinations or war.

Many people wonder why he never managed to get any further than serving time.

I like Anne coulter. She's a flamboyant and masculine man.
Why the sexist slur? Can you people behave for five minutes? Jesus.
Some people are simply obsessed with sexual behavior.

No matter what the subject is or the context or content of a comment they will have something sexual to say about it.

B O R R I N G
Are you seriously having a go at me?
Lol, no, you are not my type, perv.

He got a bit of a pass because he was the brother of two WWII war heroes at a time when there was still a lot of WWII veterans and citizens who lived through WWII and respected the hero status of his brothers. At the same time, he was the brother of two beloved brothers who had been assassinated, one who was President and one who had a good chance of becoming President. For some, these were not excuses, but it puts in perspective of why many showed an understanding of why he became an out of control alcoholic that deserved some leniency. He was the lone brother who had escaped early death from assassinations or war.
And none of that had a damned thing to do with JUSTICE.

Meanwhile the hypocrital Marxist left raked Nixon and Goldwater over the coals with complete abandon from Reason or Accuracy.

No matter what the subject is or the context or content of a comment they will have something sexual to say about it.

B O R R I N G
Dude, you wouldn't have a hope of getting me, you fat old piece of shit. Go sexually harrass someone else you pervert wanker.

And none of that had a damned thing to do with JUSTICE.

Meanwhile the hypocrital Marxist left raked Nixon and Goldwater over the coals with complete abandon from Reason or Accuracy.
you are a rwnj dude. fucken closet fag.

B O R R I N G
Dude, you wouldn't have a hope of getting me, you fat old piece of shit. Go sexually harrass someone else you pervert wanker.
Lol, you start hitting on me, and now its my fault.

Typical Democratic ass hole.

I can't believe Anne Coulter goes about wearing women's clothes. She should be arrested. Bloody faggot. If I saw her in the female bathroom I'd call the cops.

She's right. I don't give a crap about what she says. I'm definitely not going to listen to her opinions on the media.

Forum List

Back