Ann Coulter really is funny

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AllieBaba, Jan 18, 2008.

1. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
  2. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,300
    WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?

I actually went to this idiot's web site! She is mentally deranged. I thought we have undeniably documented that.

Even reading he ramblings gives me the creeps!

3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    How is she deranged? Let's get specific.

4. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Coulter is just too “over the top” for me. When she says, "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building," or "Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole" are we to take her seriously or is she supposed to be funny. If her comment was in jest, she sure has a bizarre and depraved sense of humor. I guess that each person has his taste, but I think that even reasonable moderate republicans find her style distasteful.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    No, you haven't undeniably documented anything. I think she's funny because she dishes the same shit out to lefties y'all have been dishing out for years.

And I take her about as seriously.

6. dawks2020

dawks2020 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I have no respect for Ann. She plays the Liberals are evil and Neo-cons are the answer. She is just as bad as the other side who plays the Neo-cons are evil and liberals are the answer.

It is because of people like Ann, that our country has gotten lost in this Liberal vs. Neo-con. People like Ann want you to believe that their is a drastic difference between the two groups when in reality, aside from some social issues, they are nearly the same.

Both Liberals and Neo-Cons have expanded government spending over the past 30 years, there are no exceptions. Both have fought questionable and pre-emptive wars overseas. Both have addressed legislation taking power away from Congress and our Supreme Court. Both have given more power to the Fed. Both group have managed to bring about more taxation whether it is through income tax or diluting the currency.

Both groups are for big government, police force USA, and anti-constitution. The problem is that our parties have started to become GOP=neo-con and DEM=Liberal. Think about it if you are not neo-con or liberal you will not win your parties primary. This is a problem and we are being left with no alternative for big government and empire USA. People need to realize that if we do not take an alternative from both Liberal and Neo-con, we can expect to have a bigger government and become involved in more overseas conflicts.

I know at this point many of you will accuse me of being an RP supporter, yes I am. But out of the DEM I support Dennis Kucinich. I do not like Neo-Con or Liberal therefore I would never vote for any of the mainstream candidates.

How many of you would regard yourselves as Neo-con or Liberal? If you do not then it is your responsibility to get neo-con or liberal out of your party and get candidates into your party who better support your views and your base. When was the last time you voted for a president you truly wanted and was not the "lesser of two evils?"

7. Taomon

Taomon Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
    That is the Christian side of her.

8. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Ann's right about one thing: the MSM is promoting Huckabee as the GOP candidate of choice. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    If the Democrats were not so committed to pro-abortion, Huckabee would be a Democrat.

10. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,310
    What I find amazing about her is she throws out any argument to counter any position. I couldn't read it all as it is too silly, but now democrats vote for republicans and she disses Romney because he is the best candidate or most likely candidate. Does that jive with anyone's sense of reality aside from her own and a couch cynic's? And like so many right wing pundits, she can only define herself in relation to a foe - if the foe didn't exist there would be nothing there.