Ann Coulter really is funny

WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?

I actually went to this idiot's web site! She is mentally deranged. I thought we have undeniably documented that.

Even reading he ramblings gives me the creeps!

How is she deranged? Let's get specific.

Coulter is just too “over the top” for me. When she says, "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building," or "Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole" are we to take her seriously or is she supposed to be funny. If her comment was in jest, she sure has a bizarre and depraved sense of humor. I guess that each person has his taste, but I think that even reasonable moderate republicans find her style distasteful.

WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?

I actually went to this idiot's web site! She is mentally deranged. I thought we have undeniably documented that.

Even reading he ramblings gives me the creeps!

No, you haven't undeniably documented anything. I think she's funny because she dishes the same shit out to lefties y'all have been dishing out for years.

And I take her about as seriously.

I have no respect for Ann. She plays the Liberals are evil and Neo-cons are the answer. She is just as bad as the other side who plays the Neo-cons are evil and liberals are the answer.

It is because of people like Ann, that our country has gotten lost in this Liberal vs. Neo-con. People like Ann want you to believe that their is a drastic difference between the two groups when in reality, aside from some social issues, they are nearly the same.

Both Liberals and Neo-Cons have expanded government spending over the past 30 years, there are no exceptions. Both have fought questionable and pre-emptive wars overseas. Both have addressed legislation taking power away from Congress and our Supreme Court. Both have given more power to the Fed. Both group have managed to bring about more taxation whether it is through income tax or diluting the currency.

Both groups are for big government, police force USA, and anti-constitution. The problem is that our parties have started to become GOP=neo-con and DEM=Liberal. Think about it if you are not neo-con or liberal you will not win your parties primary. This is a problem and we are being left with no alternative for big government and empire USA. People need to realize that if we do not take an alternative from both Liberal and Neo-con, we can expect to have a bigger government and become involved in more overseas conflicts.

I know at this point many of you will accuse me of being an RP supporter, yes I am. But out of the DEM I support Dennis Kucinich. I do not like Neo-Con or Liberal therefore I would never vote for any of the mainstream candidates.

How many of you would regard yourselves as Neo-con or Liberal? If you do not then it is your responsibility to get neo-con or liberal out of your party and get candidates into your party who better support your views and your base. When was the last time you voted for a president you truly wanted and was not the "lesser of two evils?"

Coulter is just too “over the top” for me. When she says, "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building," or "Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole" are we to take her seriously or is she supposed to be funny. If her comment was in jest, she sure has a bizarre and depraved sense of humor. I guess that each person has his taste, but I think that even reasonable moderate republicans find her style distasteful.

That is the Christian side of her.

Read what she says about our Republican candidates, and the opposition's reaction to them...

Ann's right about one thing: the MSM is promoting Huckabee as the GOP candidate of choice. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why.

Ann's right about one thing: the MSM is promoting Huckabee as the GOP candidate of choice. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why.

If the Democrats were not so committed to pro-abortion, Huckabee would be a Democrat.

What I find amazing about her is she throws out any argument to counter any position. I couldn't read it all as it is too silly, but now democrats vote for republicans and she disses Romney because he is the best candidate or most likely candidate. Does that jive with anyone's sense of reality aside from her own and a couch cynic's? And like so many right wing pundits, she can only define herself in relation to a foe - if the foe didn't exist there would be nothing there.

What I find amazing about her is she throws out any argument to counter any position. I couldn't read it all as it is too silly, but now democrats vote for republicans and she disses Romney because he is the best candidate or most likely candidate. Does that jive with anyone's sense of reality aside from her own and a couch cynic's? And like so many right wing pundits, she can only define herself in relation to a foe - if the foe didn't exist there would be nothing there.

And the difference between her doing it and you doing it is what. exactly?

I love her funny remark about wanted the terrorists to kill John Edwards.

She is so funny peddling her hate right to the bank.

By the way what has she done that makes her the super patriot.

Here is a response to Ann: Done with more class and humor

blimptv.net

I usually get a good laugh when I read his articles. Coulter is a great example of why the Democrats will win this election. He so perfectly displays the beliefs of the Republican party, which is: The liberals are evil, so vote for us.

So the " liberal media" is responsible for " fooling conservatives" into "voting for Huckabee". Gotcha Ann...

Coulter's stock in trade, just like Al Franken, is outrageous humor that has a point, at least to those who aren't outrageously offended that she would presume to poke fun at sacred cows.

And like all poltiical satirists who are actually quite successful, she occasionally strays over the line into poor taste or takes a metaphor too far. I think she is not forgiven for this because she is smug, beautiful, conservative, wildly successful, and too often spot on accurate than the Left or the timid Right want to admit howeve unpolitically correct she is to make a point. Let any of the darlings on the Left do the same thing and it will be blown off as they are 'tired' or 'frustrated' or 'justifiably angry' or it is of small importance. Once you get past the word bombs she drops in almost every column, you have to look really hard to fault her research or her journalism.

One of the funniest Coulter columns of all time, but also spot on accurate, was when she took on President Bush and his immigration policy, among other things:

"Read My Lips: No New Amnesty
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/article.cgi?article=113

And the difference between her doing it and you doing it is what. exactly?

LOL - when you catch me writing as she does, "Liberals claim to be enraged at Romney for being a "flip-flopper," - then. Last I checked it was his opponents in the republican party who used that label, but that is key to Ann's writing, most is untrue on its face.

I think she is not forgiven for this because she is beautiful

hahahahahahahahaha

omg, I almost shit myself

ahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahaha

I know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but you gotta have a reaslly fucked up eye if you think Coulter is beautiful. Well, to give you the benefit of the doubt, some guys are turned on by anorexia, size 14 feet, and scrotums.

LOL - when you catch me writing as she does, "Liberals claim to be enraged at Romney for being a "flip-flopper," - then. Last I checked it was his opponents in the republican party who used that label, but that is key to Ann's writing, most is untrue on its face.

I don't think she is wrong very often which is why I think that's why liberals hate Ann Coulter so passionately. Many call her a liar or like to say of her writing that "most is untrue on its face". Her research and scholarship is so good, however, most will change the subject if asked to come up with examples of something she blatantly mistated. (Exaggeration obviously intended as humor doesn't count.)

I don't think she is wrong very often which is why I think that's why liberals hate Ann Coulter so passionately. Many call her a liar or like to say of her writing that "most is untrue on its face". Her research and scholarship is so good, however, most will change the subject if asked to come up with examples of something she blatantly mistated. (Exaggeration obviously intended as humor doesn't count.)

When is she being funny and when she is wrong? This is a neat little cop-out as far as I’m concerned. I would not call her a liar. I would say that she is often technically wrong. I doubt that liberals are angry at her for the degree to which she is right. They are angry at her for being so petty and insulting.

When is she being funny and when she is wrong? This is a neat little cop-out as far as I’m concerned. I would not call her a liar. I would say that she is often technically wrong. I doubt that liberals are angry at her for the degree to which she is right. They are angry at her for being so petty and insulting.

She is usually funny. She is rarely wrong. When she uses words like 'gazillion' you can be certain this is an intentional exaggeration. To see the brilliance in her satire, you have to have read a newspaper now and then and have at least a rudimentary knowledge of past and recent history. Only people who don't appreciate satiric wit see her as being petty and insulting, at least most of the time. I think liberal are angry at her precisely because they can't dispute what she says. Therefore all they have left is to attack her personally.

Perhaps you can give me an example of someplace where she is 'technically wrong'?

Read Franken's Lie, Lies and Liars who tell them. It lists her untruths in B&W. Go out and buy and copy and try and dispute his researchers findings. Take your time....

Her scholarship is pathetic. From memory she went to the University of Michigan or somesuch, I forget which. All I remember thinking at at the time was that whatever university she went to, my kids never would! They musta been giving out degrees on Thanksgiving..

Forum List

Back