Ann Coulter gives Sandra Fluke and her supporters a reality check.

Jesus Christ......it's just birth control, it's been around for fifty years

Why the sudden GOP outrage that women actually want to have sex without getting pregnant?

Well here we go with the Big Lie from a proud member of the fucking liars (formerly democratic) party.

Say shitferbrains, if the Catholic Church can't be forced to provide contraceptives, is anyone truly free?

How can women avoid pregnancy if their priest doesn't hand out condoms with the Eucharist?

Let's all just hold hands and attack each other, starting with an Ann Coulter hatorade article. Ready? Oh, you've all started w/o me. : (

STARTING with Ann Coulter? No, sorry. This started with "I need to fuck, and you need to pay for it. If you don't want to pay for my fucking, you hate women!"

No, we expect people that have babies to pay for and take care those children on their own. Why is that concept soooo foreign to you libs?

By your idiotic logic, no one should have babies because "they cost money".

Hawk – Not sure if you are aware, but when someone has a baby there are many, many medical procedures that accompany that process that includes (but not limited to) ultrasounds, checkups, coverage for gestational diabetes, and of course the final hospital visit/stay where the woman gives birth. After giving birth, now there are two people who each require additional checkups, ect, ect, ect.

People - whether rich or poor - generally don’t pay out of pocket in full for the costs of the things I mention above.

Who pays? Uh…. wait for it…….. wait…… THE INSURANCE COMPANY!

You, like an idiot, are are assuming that I’m making the argument that “well the person will have to go on welfare, and…”.

That’s not the case.

The argument I’m making is that it’s much cheaper for the insurance company to cover a non-pregnant person (who doesn’t want to get pregnant) vs covering a person who is pregnant and all the medical costs that follow. The more pregnant people you have in your pool of customers, the more money money you will have to dish out.

Pregnant people will cost the insurance company more money.

Try using your head, doof.

Last edited:
Why is it so difficult for you actually address the real issue instead of creating bogus straw men? Why do you have to lie if your position and side is so correct?

That's all they've got. They can't argue the fact that it is PAYING FOR LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS BIRTH CONTROL...

Let me repeat that for effect.

PAYING

PAYING

PAYING

If Fluke wants birth control IT'S HER RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY FOR IT.

No one opposes that.

She's talking about it being covered under insurance, not tax-payer funded.

She's talking about having a right to someone else's money. Perhaps it makes a difference to you WHOSE money she feels entitled to, but I for one consider it irrelevant to the operative point: YOU CAN'T HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE BUY YOU STUFF.

As usual Anne_da_man claims a falsehood.

ROFL

Claims a promoter of the Big Lie...

The vitriolic lashing Boss Rush gave Ms. Fluke was hardley deserved criticizism.

It was fully deserved. Fluke is a kamikaze attack on the Catholic Church by Lord Obama and his minions.

Her response was in fact the only female response to the all male crew the Republicans had testify about Womens reproductive rights.

In a hearing on Religious freedom....

It was an attack on the Catholics by Obama, nothing more or less.

Anne is still a puke.

LOL - the festering hatred that your members of the fucking liars party live in..

How about instead of attacking each other, we make a covenant with on another that we will always search for the truth regardless of the political spin, that we will treat one another with respect, be honest with one another, and lift one another instead of tear each other down?

How is that going to work, when the entire strategy of the left is use of the Big Lie?

She's talking about the federal government FORCING the Catholic Church to pay for her birth control.

This is nothing more than the Obama war against the Catholics and the Constitution. Fluke is a kamikaze trying to take out the bill of rights in a sacrificial attack.

Let's all just hold hands and attack each other, starting with an Ann Coulter hatorade article. Ready? Oh, you've all started w/o me. : (

STARTING with Ann Coulter? No, sorry. This started with "I need to fuck, and you need to pay for it. If you don't want to pay for my fucking, you hate women!"

Cecilie – Let's frame this up so you can understand it.

Insurance pool is 10 people, and 1 is a woman who doesn’t want to get pregnant. She’s going to have sex, no way you can stop her (sorry, it’s America).

Would you rather:

(A) Pay a slightly higher premium so that the woman can have birth control and remain unpregnant ($1,000 cost to insurance).

(B) Pay a much higher premium when that woman becomes pregnant, and uses insurance to cover all pregnancy costs for that year ($50,000+ cost to insurance)

Get it?

You're going to have to pay for her sex either way, whether you like it or not. And because we can't escape this fact, I'd argue the much smarter option is (A), because it's drastically cheaper.

Why would you pick (B), and why do you think you're somehow exempt from paying for her pregnancy bills?

Now I sympathize why people would be opposed to the gov't forcing the insurance company to do something, but you don't take that approach. You take the approach of "why do I have to pay for her....", which I just want to let you know is a weak and crappy one (in my view).

Last edited:
Coulter's just upset because no one has ever wanted to have sex with her.

Fuck but you're stupid, Rati...

hannity.jpg

Jesus Christ......it's just birth control, it's been around for fifty years

Why the sudden GOP outrage that women actually want to have sex without getting pregnant?

Well here we go with the Big Lie from a proud member of the fucking liars (formerly democratic) party.

Say shitferbrains, if the Catholic Church can't be forced to provide contraceptives, is anyone truly free?

How can women avoid pregnancy if their priest doesn't hand out condoms with the Eucharist?

Yea, it did kind of start out like that didn't it?

But open the birth control door for social conservatives and they start whimpering about.....why should I have to pay for you to have sex?

Birth control is not about sex, it is about responsible parenthood......

That's all they've got. They can't argue the fact that it is PAYING FOR LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS BIRTH CONTROL...

Let me repeat that for effect.

PAYING

PAYING

PAYING

If Fluke wants birth control IT'S HER RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY FOR IT.

No one opposes that.

Either way, someone else is paying for it.

No they're not, genius.

Insurance companies charge premiums. Then they pay out claims out of the premiums collected.

It is truly astounding how many conservatives on this board have proven in the last week or two that they do not comprehend that simplest of concepts.

How can you not know that? Seriously, could you answer that question?

It's just Obama's attack on the first amendment.

While the first exists, Obama won't rest!

But open the birth control door for social conservatives and they start whimpering about.....why should I have to pay for you to have sex?

Yep, Big Lie 101 - if the Catholic Church isn't force to provide contraception and abortificants, then Birth Control is prohibited.

No woman can avoid pregnancy if priests don't hand out Condoms with the Eucharist...

Birth control is not about sex,

The Big Lie isn't about birth control, it's about crushing the first amendment.

it is about responsible parenthood......

Yeah, where could anyone turn for contraception if the church isn't forced to provide it?

Let me google that for you

It's just Obama's attack on the first amendment.

While the first exists, Obama won't rest!

Yep, Big Lie 101 - if the Catholic Church isn't force to provide contraception and abortificants, then Birth Control is prohibited.

No woman can avoid pregnancy if priests don't hand out Condoms with the Eucharist...

Birth control is not about sex,

The Big Lie isn't about birth control, it's about crushing the first amendment.

it is about responsible parenthood......

Yeah, where could anyone turn for contraception if the church isn't forced to provide it?

Let me google that for you

First amendment? I thought you guys were selling that Obama was violating the second amendment?

Obama is not forcing the Catholic Church to do anything. They are free to be as backward about birth control as they always have

Forum List

Back