Ann Coulter: Chris Matthews Is A Few Race Cards Short Of A Full Deck...

She's vastly more intelligent than your 'Thrill up my Leg' weirdo. It is what it is.
Nope, she's just more entertaining. Being obnoxious appeals to Republicans and earns her a nice paycheck. Outside of that, she has no source of income.

If that were the case, we would love democrats.. I can assure you we dont like low life.....

Oliver North
Yeah, you guys hang with the classy types . . . LOL

How in the hell does this dude maintain employment? People actually watch this freak--on purpose?!

:confused:

Today, we will focus on the outstanding individual performance of the man who, since the departure of Contessa Brewer, is widely regarded by his colleagues as the stupidest on-air personality at MSNBC. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Chris Matthews.

What?

Chris Matthews--whether or not you like his politics--has a deep understanding of the political process, having worked in Washington for over three decades. WHEREAS Ann Coulter is a right wing circus freak with giant hands and an Adam's apple. So . . .

They're both caricatures of the supposed "left" or "right" wings. People keep giving them money for their nonsense. That's why they keep doing what they do. If people stopped paying attention to them--like the class clowns they are--they'd fade away quickly.

Anyway, fuck it, we all need to earn a living somehow.

Right?

:dunno:

Today, we will focus on the outstanding individual performance of the man who, since the departure of Contessa Brewer, is widely regarded by his colleagues as the stupidest on-air personality at MSNBC. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Chris Matthews.

What?

Chris Matthews--whether or not you like his politics--has a deep understanding of the political process, having worked in Washington for over three decades. WHEREAS Ann Coulter is a right wing circus freak with giant hands and an Adam's apple. So . . .

Seriously? Matthews has no credibility, even lefties are trying to figure out what the hell has happened to his mind.

Of course, Chris Matthews might just have a homo boner for Obamination.

He deep down just wants to have sex with Obamination, get that tingle in his legs and other places....so let's just call Matthews the closet homo.

Matthews has devolved into a complete fuckin' partisan hack.

In addition to dealing race cards like a veteran Vegas professional, he will take anything to bash a Republican, the entire party, a conservative, or anyone or thing else in order to make them look bad in whatever weird way pops into his pea brain.

Here's a case in point I observed over the last week. During the Republican convention one night, forget which exactly but think it was Christie and his keynote address, Matthews was harping about the late hour the speaker finally got started, going on and on that he started at 10:23 EST and what in the world could the Republican schedulers be thinking dragging things out to such a late hour in that time zone, yada, yada, yada, clearing implying how stupid, unorganized, etc. the Republicans are.

And I'm sitting there thinking the DNC next week is also taking place in the eastern time zone and things will likely run about the same way since they also will have to take into consideration the Central, Mountain, and Pacific times for a live national broadcast.

So it was with great interest last night that I kept an eye on the clock waiting for Slick Willie to begin his speech. Unfortunately I didn't make a very good mental note because now I'm not sure if it was 10:34 or 10:38 when Slick strolled on stage, but at the minimum it was 11 minutes later than the Republican last week. But not a negative word out of Chrissy about how poorly organized/scheduled the Dimocrats are. Everything was perfectly fine, especially since it was the Dims hero William Jefferson "Cigar Dildo" Clinton.

Of course, Chris Matthews might just have a homo boner for Obamination.

He deep down just wants to have sex with Obamination, get that tingle in his legs and other places....so let's just call Matthews the closet homo.

Amazing how interested the righties are in what the homos are doing! Jealousy??? :D

Who listens to trANNy Coulter?

Wasn't she left at the alter?

Now she spends her time eating out in West Hollywood Restaurants. Odd. Very Odd.

coultermuranorickjacobs.jpg

Forum List

Back