Anitbiotic shortage

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
They can produce millions of worthless vaxes instantly but somehow just cant keep up with antibiotics?
Why cant they increase production with all the billions they stole?

There's probably a shortage due to all the syphilis-infected illegals coming into this country.

Good job, Joe.
Has anybody here been hit by the immigration-related DISEASES ? >>>

Entero Virus 68, dengue fever, Chagas, Tuberculosis, measles, leprosy, whooping cough, mumps, scarlet fever, bubonic plague, Ebola.

Tell us about it. (if they're still alive).

Seems like it's overprescribed. They seem to throw Z-Paks at everything. We recovered from high temperatures without antibiotics fairly often when I was a kid. Now there is a panic anytime it gets to 102.

Seems like it's overprescribed. They seem to throw Z-Paks at everything. We recovered from high temperatures without antibiotics fairly often when I was a kid. Now there is a panic anytime it gets to 102.

Yeah, when I was little, if I had sniffles, I was given a couple tablespoons of Formula 44, Creomulsion, and got a chest full of Vicks Vapor Rub.

If I had a fever, my granny covered me in layers of blankets to "burn it out of me".

If I had scraches or cuts, they got cleaned with iodine or Camphophenique and a bandaid.

And that was about the extent of home healthcare then.

But, unless I had a fever, I was still told to "go outside until dinner is ready".

Forum List

Back