Anita Hill won't refudiate the pube on the coke can

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
How would you like to be known as the also-ran who lied about the pubic hair on the Coke can?

Virginia Thomas Leaves Anita Hill a Voicemail Asking for An Apology -- Hill Says No - Political Punch

ABC News' Jake Tapper, Ariane de Vogue and KGO’s Mark Matthews report:

A few days ago, Brandeis University professor Anita Hill received a message on her voice mail at work.

“Good morning, Anita Hill, it's Ginny Thomas,” said the voice. “I just wanted to reach across the airwaves and the years and ask you to consider something. I would love you to consider an apology sometime and some full explanation of why you did what you did with my husband. So give it some thought and certainly pray about this and come to understand why you did what you did. OK, have a good day.”

Hill didn’t think the call was real.

“I initially thought it was a prank,” Hill told ABC News. “And if it was, I thought the authorities should know about it.”

She reported the call to campus police.

How would you like to be known as the also-ran who lied about the pubic hair on the Coke can?

Virginia Thomas Leaves Anita Hill a Voicemail Asking for An Apology -- Hill Says No - Political Punch

A few days ago, Brandeis University professor Anita Hill received a message on her voice mail at work.

“Good morning, Anita Hill, it's Ginny Thomas,” said the voice. “I just wanted to reach across the airwaves and the years and ask you to consider something. I would love you to consider an apology sometime and some full explanation of why you did what you did with my husband. So give it some thought and certainly pray about this and come to understand why you did what you did. OK, have a good day.”

“I initially thought it was a prank,” Hill told ABC News. “And if it was, I thought the authorities should know about it.”

The worthless WHORE is a liar like her husband, LONG DONG Thomas.

The dishonest Teabagger proved she is nothing but lying scum by calling her accusation of Hill an "olive branch." She needs to get her worthless lying scum husband to apologize to Anita Hill, after all, Hill PASSED a lie detector test and LONG DONG didn't!!!!!!!

The dishonest Teabagger proved she is nothing but lying scum by calling her accusation of Hill an "olive branch." She needs to get her worthless lying scum husband to apologize to Anita Hill, after all, Hill PASSED a lie detector test and LONG DONG didn't!!!!!!!

Please. He's a Supreme Court Justice. That's Judge Long Dong.

He also worked for Monsanto and did not recuse himself from a case involving them and genetic soybeans.

He also worked for Monsanto and did not recuse himself from a case involving them and genetic soybeans.

Please..there's no law against that. Gosh.

I stand corrected, Judge LONG DONG it is. :lol:

This may be helpful in a way. Clarence Thomas is a horrible Justice. And this raises issues of harrassment and conflict of interest.

I hope Ginny keeps it up.

The right doesnt mind he tried to fuck Anita.

Shes not a white woman.

I wonder if they remember his wife is?

well YOU need a VALIUM......:chillpill:

get a grip...that and you're, mischaracterizating AND lying but hey, you're obviously OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: so its all good...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

well YOU need a VALIUM......:chillpill:

get a grip...that and you're, mischaracterizating AND lying but hey, you're obviously OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: so its all good...:rolleyes:

Aside from the obvious..hyperbole and insults..which cheapen the point..where's the mischaracterization?

Ginny Thomas called Anita Hill after some 2 decades about an issue that is no longer under the public radar. And she did so with an accusation. Then she tried to walk it back as saying it was an "olive branch".

Under what circumstances is that an "olive branch" (commonly used to characterize a gesture of peace")?

I believe Anita Hill. I always have. It is a matter of great satisfaction to me that Justice Thomas has proven to be a crap Justice, but even if he was Learned Hand, I'd still believe her.

We have a misogynist and sexual harrasser on the SCOTUS. Thank you, George W. Bush, Arlen Spector and the mofo US Senate circa 1991.

Anita Hill scandal almost sank Clarence Thomas – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Anita Hill is a hero. I think it's a travesty that Clarence Thomas is in office.

Why on Earth would she report it to campus police? Last time I checked, there's no law against making a phone call.

Forum List

Back